[spoiler=Or this?]

vampire.jpg

[spoiler=Or this?]

dracula%20christopher%20lee.jpg

[spoiler=Or this?]

nosferatu.jpg

[spoiler=Or even this!]

6133iW0mZ2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

There are many ways in which vampires are seen in our society today. The image of the vampire has evolved over time - some ideas wore out but others stuck.

Your views?

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't view them as anything specific. I don't believe they exist. And even if they did' date=' they wouldn't be like we picture them. The whole idea is just crap, and makes no sense. Especially when you consider how many varying stories there are (which you've given a good example of).

[/quote']

So?

We are allowed to have our fun with this.

It's like how people view religion, we all know it's false, but it's still fun to pretend.

every one has to beleive in somin... and i would so be a vampire they are so f***ing awsome, and nice idea to live in seattle plus i believe that vamps do exist cuz a 2 reasons 1) i want 2 and their awsome 2) it would be easy for them to hide it their smarter and the just have bigger k-9s thats not hard to hide... go vampires!!! vampires are coming... vampires... vampires... vampires...

oh yay and i like number 3 it just looks cooler

Well....*sigh* don't even get me started. "To fully know a vampire, you must know one first"

Vampires don't look anything like that. They are pale, but not completely white. They have fangs, but not so long or sharp, they are just very small, some vampires don't even have fangs. They like wearing black clothing, but they aren't gothic looking at all. They have rings of black around their eyes and thats what makes them different then humans though. Their eyes are full of pain, and if you comare them to human eyes, they are excteremly different.

Vampire look EXACTLY like humans. They are NORMAL beings. They just are a bit more pail, have sharper teeth, and like I said, their eyes are the main difference between humans. None of those pictures are at all like vampires.

I'm sorry, but I get fairly annoyed about things like this. "To understand a vampire, you have to know one first"

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

Archived