Vampires

Akira

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all we know they maybe well. I think there is its just not the way you think. Actually I have an interesting opinion on this subject. I just wondered why would man be the only beings to be created and why wouldn't we evolve. I think a bunch of people are "different" like vampires. Once again PM for major elaboration.

we don't need the full moon to change. That is nothing more than Hollywood nonsense. As for the tree climbing thing, we can climb trees in human and beast form. Why would anyone think that once we change we can't go back to looking like a human? Wouldn't that mean that we would of died off a long time ago!?

As for are vampires bad? The answer would be: just like there are soem bad humans, there are some bad vampires.

we don't need the full moon to change. That is nothing more than Hollywood nonsense. As for the tree climbing thing' date=' we can climb trees in human and beast form. Why would anyone think that once we change we can't go back to looking like a human? Wouldn't that mean that we would of died off a long time ago!?

As for are vampires bad? The answer would be: just like there are soem bad humans, there are some bad vampires.

[/quote']

There's more of a saying our enemies are never quite as bad as we believe, and we are not ever quite as good as we insist to be (and this of course is going by vampires are monsters to begin with)

we don't need the full moon to change. That is nothing more than Hollywood nonsense. As for the tree climbing thing' date=' we can climb trees in human and beast form. Why would anyone think that once we change we can't go back to looking like a human? Wouldn't that mean that we would of died off a long time ago!?

[/quote']

because the genetic changes to turn back and forth are to dramtic you dolt

Archived