Vampires

Akira

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If vampires were real, they probably would be just normal people. And they probably wouldn't be pale as people say they are. Or, I guess not necessarily pale. The only reason vampires are supposed to be pale is because they're "undead". And if they were really "undead", then I guess they might be pale. But then they also defy what we know as biology, as well as many religions.

If vampires were real' date=' they probably would be just normal people. And they probably wouldn't be pale as people say they are. Or, I guess not [i']necessarily[/i] pale. The only reason vampires are supposed to be pale is because they're "undead". And if they were really "undead", then I guess they might be pale. But then they also defy what we know as biology.

If they did exist, what we call biology would be thrown out the window. And you can't say that if they existed they would just be normal not undead people then they wouldn't exist. I'm not saying they do exist, but your really contradicting yourself there.

I'm an Anne Rice fan and i want the vampires to be like she depicts them. The 3rd pic is the coolest. I'm a fan of Lestat (the 2nd pic vampire), but i dont vote for him because that actor sucks. Lestat looks better in the movie "The queen of the Damned", but that movie sucks (i have read the first three books and where a lot better than that movie)

If vampires were real' date=' they probably would be just normal people. And they probably wouldn't be pale as people say they are. Or, I guess not [i']necessarily[/i] pale. The only reason vampires are supposed to be pale is because they're "undead". And if they were really "undead", then I guess they might be pale. But then they also defy what we know as biology.

If they did exist, what we call biology would be thrown out the window. And you can't say that if they existed they would just be normal not undead people then they wouldn't exist. I'm not saying they do exist, but your really contradicting yourself there.

I was putting up multiple theories. I said if they were undead how they would be, and if they weren't undead how they would be. I wasn't saying that they were and weren't undead at the same time.

I was putting up multiple theories. I said if they were undead how they would be, and if they weren't undead how they would be. I wasn't saying that they were and weren't undead at the same time.

If there not undead and such, there pretty much not vampires.

I'm an Anne Rice fan and i want the vampires to be like she depicts them. The 3rd pic is the coolest. I'm a fan of Lestat (the 2nd pic vampire)' date=' but i dont vote for him because that actor sucks. Lestat looks better in the movie "The queen of the Damned", but that movie sucks (i have read the first three books and where a lot better than that movie)

[/quote']

Queen of the Damned was a terrible movie, and I don't think they portrayed vampires right at all in there

Well....*sigh* don't even get me started. "To fully know a vampire' date=' you must know one first"

Vampires don't look anything like that. They are pale, but not completely white. They have fangs, but not so long or sharp, they are just very small, some vampires don't even have fangs. They like wearing black clothing, but they aren't gothic looking at all. They have rings of black around their eyes and thats what makes them different then humans though. Their eyes are full of pain, and if you comare them to human eyes, they are excteremly different.

Vampire look EXACTLY like humans. They are NORMAL beings. They just are a bit more pail, have sharper teeth, and like I said, their eyes are the main difference between humans. None of those pictures are at all like vampires.

I'm sorry, but I get fairly annoyed about things like this. "To understand a vampire, you have to know one first"

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

[/quote']

I'm aware that most of the representations that I have posted aren't very realistic at all, I just wanted to look at the ways in which some people view them, because I personally find it very sad how they are stereotyped like this. I'm a big vampire fan myself..

You didn't like interview with the vampire?

one of the few vampire movies I have yet to watch is 30 Days of Night' date=' nor have I read the book. Is it good?

[/quote']

No, I thought it was terrible.

@Ninjakid1: Vampires don't exist anyway, so your rant is pretty much pointless.

-bares fangs-

Say what?

Archived