Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Future Academy! |Ended| |Lock, NAO!|

Chaotic Angel

Snowball: I wish I could but it's a bit beyond me. All I can tell you that the world is facing impending destruction. The shadow riders have been working to accumulate souls as fuel for a great war. If you know whats good for you should go and be happy while you still have time. Should you stay and fight, I can't guarantee you'll survive.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snowball: And you too are a LIGHT warrior. This is no coincidence. I guess I can trust you.

Have you ever heard of Monarchs? They are the supreme commanders of the elements. the Dark signers have been working to corrupt the balance and cause a war between the monarchs. Since you two are LIGHT warriors you can enter the Light castle. If you two can defeat the two light Monarchs, Zaborg and Kuraz, they may help us.

Snowball: You just met Nix! Apear my lovely sprite!

Suddenly Nix appears and with a single sweep of her sword blows them towards the light castle. Several Light monsters swarm towrds them in order to defend the castle but Lupin Canis and Shockwave Kinght appear and stop them. They land in a heap at the castle entrance.

Ooc. Snowball land on his feet of course, cuz he's that cool.

Snowball: Show your concern on the battlefield! We must speak to the LIGHT lord.

Shockwave: If you must.. follow me.

Words cannot describe the wonders in the Light Castle. Shockwave leads them through several hallways to a huge room. at the center of the room stands Freed the Brave Wanderer.

Freed: Who are these people you have brought in our sacred castle!?

Shockwave: They are messengers from the Frost Monarch.

Freed: And you just let them in? I feel benevolent auras from them but I don't trust them. Prove your worth in a duel!

Ooc: I'll be Freed.

Freed. I dont use such petty things as duel disks. Just keep in mind that this is no ordinary duel. A loss could cost you your life! I call "Twins - Genis" to battle

Twins - Genis level 2 Light

Fairy/ Effect

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can special summon "Twins - Tasia" from your deck.

While "Twins - Tasia" is on the field, your opponent cannot target monster cards on the field with Spell cards.

Atk 600 Def 800

Twins - Tasia level 2 Light

Fiend/ Effect

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can special summon "Twins - Genis" from your deck.

While "Twins - Genis" is on the field, your opponent cannot target monster cards on the field with Trap cards.

Atk 800 Def 600

I'll set 2 spell/trap cards and end my turn.

Brandon: my turn then. i draw. and i'll summon Guard archer 182482mq5.jpg in attack position and i'll activate the spell card guardian angel 182482kq4.jpg and equip it to Guard archer (ATK: 1600) and i'll use her effect to attack your Life Points directly. and now she switches to defense position. i'll set one card and end my turn.

Brandon: 8000

Freed: 6400

Freed: I'll activate Light's Invitation and take control of

Light's Invitation

Spell/Equip

Take control of a monster on your opponent's side of the field that is equipped with this card. the equipped monster is treated as a LIGHT monster. Any damage inflicted by the equipped monster becomes an increase to your opponent's life points.

Then I'll tribute all 3 monsters for Moisture Creature

MoistureCreaturePGD-EN-R.jpg

Moisture Creature destroys all of your spell and trap cards

Archived