Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Future Academy! |Ended| |Lock, NAO!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the Shadow Realm, Ron was STILL kidnapped, he shouted for help 6 hours running, "Nightshroud, let me out or you will face the consequences!" said Ron. Nick then shown up and said: "Duel us, if you win, you can have him, lose and you get to release him!" Yuki also shown up and said: "Release Ron at once!" Nightshroud didn't say a thing and suddenly took Ron, Nick and Yuki to the volcano in Duel Academy. "Wow, it's burnt.." said Ron obnonxiously. Yuki then sent an e-mail to Agas telling her to come to the volcano in Duel Academy. "Duel... Now!" shouted Nightshroud, causing the duel to begin.

Nick & Agas & Yuki: 24000

Nightshroud: 24000

OoC: Chain to attack.

IC:

Rokujo: I activate' date=' Magical Arm Shield! With this, I can control one of your monsters until the end of the Battle Phase, and instead, the attacking monster attacks the monster I control instead, and I choose, Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World, and with this, your Silva, Warlord of Dark World, attacks him instead, and since they both have the same ATK, they are both immideatly destroyed.

Magical Arm Shield

OoC: In your post you mentioned nowhere that you set a card face-down whatsoever. Play to what you wrote, Enrise, or don't play at all.

OoC: Shall I update this rule? Or shall we let this slide this once?

Nightshroud decides to begin first, he then activated his duel disk and chained Ron up. Ron struggles to get out that he fell asleep.

Duel Log:

"Draw!" Nightshroud said, he then said: "I set 2 cards and end.."

Nightshroud's stats:

Hand: 4

Field: 0 Monsters, 2 Spell & Traps

Graveyard: 0

OoC: Shall I update this rule? Or shall we let this slide this once?

Nightshroud decides to begin first' date=' he then activated his duel disk and chained Ron up. Ron struggles to get out that he fell asleep.

Duel Log:

"Draw!" Nightshroud said, he then said: "I set 2 cards and end.."

Nightshroud's stats:

Hand: 4

Field: 0 Monsters, 2 Spell & Traps

Graveyard: 0

[/quote']

OoC: No sliding. Enrise, make your turn as though you didn't play that, and remember to play face-downs next time. =P

You're cool, but you can be stupid too. xD

"I know." Miranda churped, happy with the damage she'd delt. "But what good will that do? A 1600 ATK monster against my 2300s, good luck with that." She held up a finger, wagging it at Rokujo as though he were a dog.

[spoiler=Life Points]

Miranda: 8000

Rokujo: 8000

-300 (Sillva ----> Dark Crusader)

-2300 (Goldd ----> Direct Attack)

-1800 (Brron ----> Direct Attack)

=3600

OoC: Actually, Dark Crusader had 2000 ATK because I discarded a Dark Monster to the Grave, increase it's ATK by 400, making it 2000.

IC:

Rokujo: Draw... Since my Transmutation of Circle is in play, I must pay 500 LP. Next I activate Pot of Greed, and draw two cards... Next, I discard Marionette Mite to the Graveyard, to take control of one face up Fiend or Zombie-Type Monster, and I see a couple of Fiends, so I guess I will take control over your Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World. Now, I discard one Dark Monster to the Grave to increase my Dark Crusader's ATK by 400, making it 2000. Now, Battle Phase! Goldd, Attack Silva, destroying you both! Next, Dark Crusader, Attack Broww!

Destroyed: Goldd, Silva, Broww (Total Damage dealt: 600 LP)

Crowler appeared on the screen in the entrance and said: "One of our students, Ron have been kidnapped by a Shadow Rider! Can one of you go to the Shadow Realm and help Nick and Yuki rescue him!?" Back at the Shadow Realm, Nightshroud electrifies Ron even more, Yuki then said: "Agas.. Where are you?" And went out of the Shadow Realm, Nick also went out. Nightshroud tortured Ron even more.

OoC: Note - it's not Broww, it's Bronn. -slaps-

I take 200 points of damage...

Also, I'm gonna edit my Transmutation's effect a little, so it matches a bit more.

IC:

"Hah, that's the best you can do?" Miranda said, pulling the next card from the top of her deck. "Heh, not looking too great for you now. I activate this card!" Miranda held up a card that looked similiar to Ron's - it had an angel on it with a circle behind her, and it was a Field Spell. "You may recognise it slightly...anyhow, I activate Transmutation of Purity!" A circle of light appeared on her forehead and hands.

Suddenly, in a much lighter tone, she said. "Now, as your card can't be destroyed, it isn't. But good news - mine can't be either!" She laughed in a teenage girl like way, much less mature than her actual self. "And, only LIGHT monsters can attack, meaning both LIGHT and DARK can attack, and all my monsters are treated as LIGHT!" She smiled, then picked a second card from her hand. "I'll summon Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast! However, it only has half it's attack and defense. However will it beat your big man?" She pretended to be in a pantomime, dropping the card then picking it up. She stared at it as though it was the secret to the universe.

"Malevolent Nuzzler! Now Fusilier, attack that soldier!" Her dragon released a blast of electricity at the soldier, and Rokujo's Life Points decreased by a further 100.

[spoiler=Life Points]

Miranda: 7800

Rokujo: 3500

OoC: Where is the card? C'mon, at least post a link for it! Besides, my card says only Dark Monsters can attack, and when you place a Field Spell card on the field, if there is another Field Spell, you destory the other one, and since mine can't be destroyed, you can't really play it... Plus,

Nightshroud then looked at Brandon and said: "Yes... You must duel me to get him back!!" Yuki then said: "This.. Shall not be good!" That caused Nightshroud to start the duel again.

Yuki & Nick & Brandon: 24000

Nightshroud: 24000

Nightshroud then said: "Brandon.. First.." and waits.

OoC: Where is the card? C'mon' date=' at least post a link for it! Besides, my card says only Dark Monsters can attack, and when you place a Field Spell card on the field, if there is another Field Spell, you destory the other one, and since mine can't be destroyed, you can't really play it... Plus,

[/quote']

OoC: The one that Brandon gave Miranada, remember? I edited it slightly to be more fair. Anyhow, neither Field Spell can be destroyed, so they both stay on the field.

Archived