Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Future Academy! |Ended| |Lock, NAO!|

Chaotic Angel

Nightshroud then said: "My turn.. Draw, I set 2 cards and a monster.. End.." Nick then had his turn, he said: "My turn then, DRAW! I also set a monster and a card, Turn end!" Nightshroud took his turn again, he said: "Draw.. I flip a monster, Sangan! I then set a card and end.." Yuki then activates her duel disk and has her turn. "Draw!" Yuki said. "I summon Luster Dragon face up! (1900/1400) I then attack your Sangan! Nightshroud didn't do anything and says: "Due to Sangan's effect: I get to pick out a monster with 1500 ATK or less.. I pick.. Red eyes B. Chick! Yuki then said: I flip a monster face up! Berserk Gorilla! (2000/800) Turn end!

Brandon & Nick & Yuki: 24000

Nightshroud: 23100

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon said: "ok its my turn. I draw. And i'll activate the field spell Outer Space 182482je5.jpg and then i'll summon Gundam Exia 182482eu6.jpg in attack position (ATK: 2100) now i activate his effect destroying one of Nightshroud's Facedown monsters. Now Exia attack his Life Points directly. i set one card and end my turn"

Brandon, Nick, and Yuki : 24000

Nightshroud: 11900

OoC: Nightshroud hasn't got any monsters on the field, but I'll let that slide for now.

Nightshroud began his turn, "Draw.. I set another monster and end my turn.." Nick then took his turn and said: "My turn, draw. I activate Raigeki Break! I discard a card and destroy your face down! I then get Berserk Gorilla and Gundam Exia to attack you directly! Turn end!

Nightshroud: 8800

Yuki then said: "You're just playing easy! C'mon..!" and took her turn. "Draw! Said Yuki, "I set a card and get Berserk Gorilla to attack you along with Exia! Turn end!

Nightshroud: 4700

Nick said: "Make sure you don't spare a life to him, he's responsib--" half way through, Nick cut himself off and saw Ron get tortured even more. Ron pleaded: "Help...!"

Brandon said: "my turn. i draw. then i'll tribute my face down monster to summon Gundam Heavyarms 182482mt3.jpg (i can tribute one less monster due to outer space) (ATK: 4500) and i'll activate Lock on Target 182482yw1.jpg now Exia and Heavyarms finish nightshroud off!"

Brandon, Nick, and Yuki: 24000

nightshroud: 0

Nightshoud screamed in pain and became Atticus again. Yuki was surprised that she won will full Life Points. Nick then said: "Give up! You've lost!" Ron then broke himself free and said: "You coulda got me killed you fools!!" and went back to the Gold Academy. Yuki chased after him along with Nick.

ooc:he has done this with every duel i have seen him in and every duel i have done it him. so i will say we started out with 4000 life points.

Mandel:"Look at the time i need to go. so as a chain to my eye of truth you get 1000 life points. i play Bad Reaction to Simochi"

BadReactiontoSimochiDB2-EN-C.jpg

mandel:"Know on your main phrase i give you a 3000 life point gift with Gift Card"

GiftCardTAEV-EN-C.jpg

"NEW GUY"

Name:Jay

Good/Neutral/Evil:Good

Appearance:

Avitar.jpg

Biography:Jay keeps to himself and studies his cards most of the time, he will only talk to people in the same dorm and when chalanged by an uperclassman will accept without hesitation but will think upon his moves for long periods of time.

Height: 223.6 cm

Weight: 185 lbs.

Deck: 'Castel Deffence' (toolbox deff warriors.)...(i actualy have this deck and i will be drawing and playing with it during a dule)

[Cutom cards in the deck: 0/40]

Deck2:Assassin's prize (assassin warrior deck)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay walked onto campus with a sence of dread in the pit of his stomach, 'whats making me feel this way?' he thought to himself as he walked into his dorm. When he entered his room he noticed a thick film on dust on all the furnature, apparently he didn't have a roomie. Jay set off on his self assigned chore of cleaning the room and reorginizing it so that it would feel more like home. 'I know i want to be like yugi but do i have to go threw all this, all he did was get invited to a duel turny and was then crowned king of games. Why does this allways happen to me' thinking to himself he began to hate his 2nd cussin even more.

One hour latter the room was in tip top shape and he was over his fit of so called rage. Looking around the room he was quite pleased with what he had done. The beds had been moved to the far left wall and the desk was moved to right. on the desk he had placed his laptop and colection of deck simulation software in the top left hand corner by the wall. in the center of the room he had placed out his dule fields on a portable table. He knew the oldfassion mats where out moded but he still loved them. They where what his grandpa used when he was a first playing. But sence then he had made some inprovements. He had taken the parts of his old dule disk and a few he had bought at a repair store and transformed the mats into a miniaturized dule stadium like they had in the old days, small halographic monsters and all. Feeling alone he went over to the desk and scrawled something on a peice of paper. He then walked out and taped it to the door. It read,

Looking for a new room mate...mine desided to never show. -Jay [the new kid]

[[pm me if you want to dule or if you want to be my roomie.]]

Ron then got out of the castle and just stood at the docks, he did nothing.. He then took a look at his duel disk and made a new one out of it. He also made it out of his glove that his grandmother gave him 6 years ago. Once he created his duel disk, he painted the duel disk gold and his glove silver and just left it to dry. "That should do it.." said Ron and he went back in the Gold Academy.

ooc:castle in the sky. thank you for telling me.

Mandel:"What the heck is that."

Mandel saw a floating castle and a cloud forming between them.

Mandel:"I must be seeing things."

Mandel ring was puling him up towards the cloud.

Mandel:"What the. The Orichalcos is up there. Take me up there ring."

Mandel jumped up as the ring was pulling him towards the clouds.

Archived