Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Future Academy! |Ended| |Lock, NAO!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron then said: "Stop where you are!" then the Shadow Rider said: "No, you stop where you are!" and throws Don behind Ron. This caused another duel to start.

Ron & Yuki & Brandon: 24000

Abidos: 24000

Yuki then said: "Brandon first again!" and activated her Duel Disk. Ron also activated his Duel Disk along with Abidos.

Abidos took his turn and said: "My turn! Draw, I set a card and a monster.. Turn end!" Then Ron had his turn, he said: "Draw.. I set a card and summon Sora.. 40638bw4.jpg Turn end.." Abidos then activated The First Sarcophagus when Ron ended his turn and started his. "Draw" said Abidos, "I set another card and another monster. I then end." Yuki then took her turn and said: "Draw, I set another card and commence Battle Phase! I attack your face down with Sora and end!" Abidos then activated The Second Sarcophagus.

Don: Argh! Great. Another Shadow Rider.

The Kidnapping was so fast that Don had not even reacted at all. This time, he was aware. A shadowy figure was creeping behind him, but Don darted out the way.

Don: I take it this is one of your friends?

Shadow Figure vs. Don

S.F.: 8000, Don: 8000

Hand: 5, 5

Brandon said: "my turn. i draw. And i flip up scrap 182482zd7.jpg and i'll destroy the first sarcphogus causing the second sarcphogus to be destroyed. now i'll activate the field spell Outer Space 182482ug5.jpg. now i'll tribute scrap to summon Gundam Heavyarms 182482qa5.jpg in attack position and i'll activate from my hand Lock on Target 182482hr2.jpg. now Heavyarms attack directly. i'll set one card and end my turn.

Brandon, Ron, and Yuki: 24000

abidos: 21500

Ron then shouted at Don: "Don't lose this duel! Or else, just get outta here!" Abidos then took his turn and said: "Ugh! My turn! Draw! I set another card and another monster, turn end!" Ron then took his turn and said: "Draw! I equip Sora with Ultima Weapon! 40638fr5.jpg Then equip Heavyarms with Malevolent Nuzzler! Then I attack Abidos directly with both monsters! I then end my turn by setting a card." Yuki then took her turn and said: "My turn! Draw! Nothing there, I set a card and end." Abidos then activated another First Sarcophagus.

Brandon, Ron & Yuki: 24000

Abidos: 11400

Don: Oh, I won't lose! I draw! Next I play the field spell:

Galaxy Space

Increase the ATK and DEF of all “Neo-Spacian”, “Elemental Hero Star Neos”, “Elemental Hero Neos” and “Elemental Hero” Fusion Monsters by 500 points. Fusion Monsters that list either “Elemental Hero Neos” or “Elemental Hero Star Neos” do not have to have their effects activated that return them to the Extra Deck during the End Phase.

I also play the spellAncientRulesCP07-EN-C-UE.png to summon

Elemental Hero Star Neos

Star level: 7

Attribute: Light

Warrior

ATK/DEF: 2500/2000.

Now I play the spellDoubleSummon5DS1-EN-C-1E.png and Summon

Neo-Spacian Burst Dragon

Star level: 3

Attribute: FIRE

Dragon / Effect

ATK/DEF: 500/700

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent for each card their hand.

Now I contact fuse these guys into

Elemental Hero S. Burst Neos

Star level: 8

Warrior / Fusion / Effect

ATK/DEF: 2500/2000

1 “Neo-Spacian Burst Dragon” + 1 “Elemental Hero Star Neos”

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the Deck. (You do not use “Polymerization”.) Your opponent loses 500 points for each card in both players hand. This card returns to the Extra Deck during the End Phase.

He gains 500 ATK/DEF points and you lose 3000 life points!

End turn.

[spoiler=Don's Stats]

Life points: 8000

Hand 1

Monsters: 1

Spell Trap: 1 field spell

Grave: 2 cards.

[spoiler=S.F.]

Life points: 5000

hand 5

monsters:0

spell trap:0

Grave:0

OOC: Outer Space is still on the field right?

Brandon said: "my turn. i draw. i summon Gundam Exia 182482bg4.jpg but i'll tribute him to special summon Gundam Exia- Avalanche 182482bi6.jpg (ATK: 3500). now i activate avalanche's efffect making abidos lose 500 Life Points for each machine-type monsters on the field. since there are 2 on the fiel you lose 1000 Life Points (abidos LP: 10400). now i attack with both avalanche and heavyarms, i'll set one card and end my turn."

Brandon, Nick, Yuki: 24000

Abidos: 3900

After a few minutes of walking Bela looked up and realised they were heading towards the castle of earth "Alright the castle of Earth makes sense and all but who are we going to see?" "Master Granmarig, lord of the earth." said as they reached the front door but before they could knock a cloacked figure jumped out from the shadows. "Who are you?" Bela shouted, shoving a deck in his disk just in case (Deck Recipe changed to little shop of horrors). The cloaked figure smiled, inserting a deck into his own disk "I'm a shadow rider here to stop you from entering this castle!" Bela smirked "We'll see about that, Duel!"

Bela: 4000

S.R.: 4000

OOC: Now do I wait for some one to become the shadow rider or do I just script out the entire duel?

Abidos activated The Second Sarcophagus when Brandon ended his turn. He then took his turn and said: "Draw.. I commence Battle Phase and will spare neither. I attack with Gundam Exia - Avalanche. I then summon Ron. 40638bs0.jpg I then end my turn by equiping him with Oblivion." 40638lh7.jpg

Brandon, Ron & Yuki: 24000

Abidos: 400

Abidos then activated The Third Sarcophagus and said: "Spirit of The Pharaoh! Rise!!" Then Spirit of The Pharaoh appeared on the field. Yuki then said: "Is that enough? My turn! Draw! I activate Raigeki Break and rid Spirit of The Pharaoh of your field! I then end. Brandon will finish you!"

[spoiler=OoC: Card Lore:]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless "Ultima Weapon" and "Sora" is on the field. If this card have an Equip card equipped to this card, it gains an extra 1200 ATK. When a monster attacks this card, Special summon "Clone Ron" on your field in Defence Position, (DARK/2 Stars/Warrior/ATK 500/DEF 500) While "Clone Ron" is in the field, this card cannot be selected as an attack target.

OoC: Yeah, my field is my duel, not yours.

S.F.: I draw. Next I summon ShadowDelverTAEV-EN-C.jpg and play Double Summon as well to Summon another Shadow Delver onto my side of the field. Now I play the spell UnleashYourPower!PTDN-EN-C.png. Now both my my monsters attack you directly! Then they switch to face down defence mode. I play 1 card face down and end my turn.

[spoiler=Don's Stats]

life points: 5000

hand 1

monsters: 1

Spell/Trap: 1 field spell

grave 2 cards.

[spoiler=S.F. Stats]

Life points: 5000

hand 1

monsters:2

spell trap:1

Grave:2

Don: Looks like this guys wants a fight! I draw! Next, I activate Pot of Greed to draw 2 cards. Now I summon:

Neo-Spacian Tide Serpent

Star level: 3

Attribute: WATER

Sea Serpent / Effect

ATK/DEF: 600/500

You can discard 1 card from your hand to return 1 “Chrysalis” or “Neo-Spacian” monster back to your hand.

and I play ContactOutGLAS-EN-C.jpg! Now I can activate

Contact Convert!

You can activate this card from your Deck when a card with “Contact” in its name is activated on your side of the field. Special Summon 1 “Elemental Hero Neos” or “Elemental Hero Star Neos” from your Deck or graveyard to your side of the field.

I Special Summon my Neos' Brother: ElementalHeroNeosCT03-EN-ScR-LE.jpg

I contact fuse my Neo-Spacians with E-Hero Star Neos to Summon:

Elemental Hero S. Solar Neos

Star level: 9

Warrior / Fusion / Effect

ATK/DEF: 3000/2500

1 “Neo-Spacian Burst Dragon” + 1 “Neo-Spacian Tide Serpent” + 1 “Elemental Hero Star Neos”

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the Deck. (You do not use “Polymerization”.) You can discard 1 card from your hand to the graveyard to Special Summon 2 “Chrysalis” or “Neo-Spacian” monsters from your hand, Deck, or graveyard. For each card on the field, your opponent loses 500 life points. This card returns to the Extra Deck during the End Phase.

I discard the last card in my hand to Special Summon both Neo-SpacianDarkPantherDP03-EN-R.jpg and Neo-SpacianGlowMossDP06-EN-C.png!

Now I contact fuse them with E-Hero Neos to Summon:

ElementalHeroChaosNeosGLAS-EN-ScR.jpg

I flip 3 coins. What luck!! All heads! I destroy all monsters you control!!

Next Both my monsters attack you directly!

S.F. I activate Magic Cylinder so you take 3000 damage as well.

Don: Doesn't matter. I activate my Solar Neos' effect and you lose!

Archived