Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Future Academy! |Ended| |Lock, NAO!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Shadow Riders said: "Argh! This is not going to be possible! Never!!" Then they landed in the UK without even knowing they are there and caused another duel to start.

Ron & Agas: 16000

Camula: 16000

--------------------

Nick & Yuki: 16000

Abidos: 16000

Ron then said: "Final duel and that's it! I've had enough!"

Back to where Yuki and Nick were dueling Abidos, Yuki said: "I'm starting! Draw! I set 2 cards and end! Abidos took his turn and said: "Draw! I set a card and a monster and end." While Nick said: "Draw! I summon Berserk Gorilla in Attack Mode and end."

Back to Camula's duel, Ron said: "My turn! Draw! I summon Luster Dragon in Attack Position (1900/1600) and attack your Dark Coston! End turn!"

Camula: 15800

Camula took her turn and said: "Draw! I activate Brain Control on Luster Dragon, tribute him to summon Vampire Lord and Special Summon.. Vampire Genesis!! I then end my turn by attacking your face down!"

Camula: 15000

OoC:why did you try to stop the duel.

Mandel:"This duel will not stop. Quick Spell. controling the land."

[spoiler=controling the land]

type:Quick Spell

Effect: sellect one filed spell form your deck and place it in your filed spell zone.

Mandel:"City of The Orichalcos"

[spoiler=City of The Orichalcos]

Type=Filed Spell

effect=when your oppontes plays a filed spell this card is not destroyed. If this card would be effected by your opponte magic trap, or monster effect(s) negate the card(s).This card is unaffected by the effects of Spells, Traps, and Effect Monsters. The activation and effect of this card cannot be negated. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, this card controller's monsters gain 500 ATK and are treated as DARK monsters, in addition to their normal Attribute. all origional DARK monsters gain 700 ATK instead. This card's controller's Spell & Trap Card Zones are also treated as Monster Card Zones. However, monsters in the Spell & Trap Card Zones cannot be declared as an attack target unless their controller's Monster Card Zone is unoccupied.This card is treated as the "The Seal of Orichalcos" and "City of The Orichalcos".

The city created a forcefield around Abidos Mandel and Brandon.

Mandel:"I Said if you lose i wil take your soul. you cancle this you will loze."

Brandon looked at the field and started to worry: "Oh man this is the real deal. My turn. I draw. And i'll pay 400 Life Points to keep DG cells on the field (LP: 7600) now i'll tribute Perfect Gundam and Exia to summon Dragon Missile Mech 182482rv3.jpg and i'll discard 2 cards (Marie the fallen one, Acguy) to destroy Demonic Idol. Now D.M.M attack Grand-Demon. i'll set one card and end my turn."

Brandon: 7600

Mandel: 6800

Abidos: 8000

The classroom bell starts to ring in the middle of the duel and suddenly Ron deactivated his duel disk and went to class. Nick and Yuki followed him. But there's only a written exam. Practical Exams were nothing until tommorow. Ron said before exams begun: "Written Exams in one day, practical in another.. Weird.."

I came to see this new hop'n top RP Seny... I mean Angelic Champion.

Name: Kai

Good/Neutral/Evil: Evil

Appearance:anime_guy.jpg

Biography: Kai always had something for evilness, with his dueling skills he joined the future academy. Ofcourse.... For dark deeds.

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 140 lbs

No recipes for me dawg =)

Ooc: Let's see, where should i start?

Kai arived at the Future Academy he was looking around the place to see if he could find a place to sleep outside "Ah, this should be a good spot" Kai said with his eyes closed, He heared the sounds used by duels and got up "Hmp, a duel? This should be good" Kai said while following the noise.

He stood there and watched the duel commence

Ron then came up to Kai and said: "There's no point observing, the duel has been paused for Exams.." and walked to his room. Lyman Banner then appeared and said to Kai: "Your room is.. Room 125." Ron then heard everything Lyman Banner said and replied: "125? That's just next door to me!"

Archived