Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Future Academy! |Ended| |Lock, NAO!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bela drew his sixth card and looked over his hand "Alright, I'll set two face downs and summon Botanical Girl BotanicalGirlCSOC-EN-C-1E.png in defense mode and end my turn.

The Shadow rider threw off his cloak to reveal a large man in a black overcoat and hat wearing an evil looking mask "The name is Titan and you'll be spending a lot of time in the shadow realm! I'll set one card face down and summon my Archfiend Soldier ArchfiendSoldierYSDS-EN-C.jpg in attack mode!" Bela smiled "Sorry but I'll activate my trap card, DNA Surgery! Now I can change the type of all cards on the field to that of my choosing, and I pick plant!" Suddenly the demons shin turned green and leave started sprouting up here and there. Titan merely laughed this off "Ha! you can change the outside all you want but on the inside he's as strong as ever! Attack his Botanical girl, Sword of Perdition!" The demon flew forward and cleaved that plant girl in half, who screamed and shattered, causing Belas disk to beep and Bela Removed his deck "Thank you, you see when Botanical Girl is destroyed and sent to the graveyard I get a plant monster with less than 1000 defense points." he said taking the card he wanted and the replacing the deck which was automatically shuffled. Titan looked at his hand again "I'll end my turn."

Bela: 4000, no monsters, one facedown and one DNA surgery/plant.

Titan: 4000, Archfiend soldier and one facedown.

Mandel:"I didn't know he was dueling. O well. I play Orichalcos-Dark Creature"

[spoiler=Orichalcos-Dark Creature]

attribute:Dark

Type: Fiend

ATk:600

DEf:500

Effect:If your opponent's monster attacks this card, this card becomes an Equip Card equipped to the attacking monster, without applying damage calculation. End the battle phrase. as long as that monster is equipped to this card you opponent(s) can't attack you.

Mandel:"I also play 2 cards face down and end my turn."

Hearing loud noises from outside his dorn Jay desided to look out the window. He sees a dule going on between a kid around his age and a oddly dressed man. to himself he wonders 'who is that person'.

He desides to walk out the door and notices someone looking out their own window. He walks over and knocks on his door.

[Ooc. that was for Senyuu's character nick]

Ooc:forgot to tell you my other monster level is 3.

Mandel:"I play Grand-Demon and play 1 card face down and activate Demonic Idol and end my turn."

[spoiler=Demonic Idol.]

Type=Continues Magic

Effect:once per 3 turns you can special summon one level 5 or lower monster from your deck. at the end of your turn return the monster to your deck.

[spoiler=Grand-Demon]

attribute:Dark

Type: Fiend

Level=4

ATk:1600

DEf:1400

Effect:If all the monsters on your side of the filed are Dark. Increase this cards ATK by 200.

OOC: not really most people who do know about 3 way duels should now already

Brandon said: "Ok its my turn. I draw. Now i'll activate DG cells 182482gz4.jpg then i'll activate Outer Space 182482me0.jpg and i'll summon Gundam Exia 182482pl5.jpg. because Outer space is on the field i'll destroy Human-wave tactics. i'll set 2 cards and end my turn."

brandon: 8000

Mandel: 8000

Abidos: 8000

The shadow figure faded. More stairs were behind where the shadow figure was standing.

Don: At the least there's no one else to deal with. Hey! Brandon! Finish your duel soon. I'll be upstairs. I want to see what else is lurking behind these walls.

Before Don could hear what Brandon said, he rushed upstairs.

Bela drew " I think it's time I turned things up a notch, first I'll summon my Lonefire Blossom in attack mode." Titan burst out laughing do you honestly think that pitiful weed can destoy my army of demons?" Bela just smirked "Not by itself, but if I use it's effect to tribute it for a stronger card like Gigaplant I think it may just be the the key to wining." Titan started to sweat "Now hold on." "I don't think so, Gigaplant attacks and you lose five hundred lifepoints. End turn."

Bela- 4000, Gigaplant(atk) two face downs.

Tiatan- 3500, one face down.

Titan drew "Alright I'll summon desrook archfiend in defense mode and set another facedown, end turn."

Bela drew again "Okay first I'll summon Gigaplant again due to its effect as a geni monster and now I can special summon a plant type card from my grave and I think I'll go with Lonefire Blossom, which I'll sacrifice again to bring out Tytannial, Princess of Camillas. and now I'll have Gigaplant attack your archfiend." Titan hist a button on his disk and a facedown Mirror Force flips up. "Ha! now my Mirror Force will blow your monsters away!" Bela hits a button on his own disk. "Actually, I'll ude Tytanical's effect and sacrifice my giga palnt to stop your trap card cold, and if your done interupting I''ll use my Call of the Haunted to brig back Gigaplant to destroy your archfiend for real this time and have Tytannial attack you directly. End turn" Bela said. Ttian screamed as the pain of the attacks set in, and fell to the floor gasping.

Bela:4000, Gigaplant(atk,CoH), Tytannial(atk), Call of the haunted, one face down

Titan:700, one face down

LonefireBlossomCP07-EN-SR-UE.pngGigaplantPTDN-EN-R.pngDesrookArchfiendDCR-EN-C.jpgTytannial%2CPrincessofCamelliasCSOC-EN-UR-1E.jpg

Archived