Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Future Academy! |Ended| |Lock, NAO!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don: Okay...what is this all about?

Lupin Canis: These castles are the household of all the same attribute monsters. All light monsters reside within this castle and so on. There are bad ones though, that want to control us.

Don: And they're trying to use shadow riders to do that?

Lupin Canis: No...they are a different problem.

Brandon looked at the field and started to worry: "Oh man this is the real deal. My turn. I draw. And i'll pay 400 Life Points to keep DG cells on the field (LP: 7600) now i'll tribute Perfect Gundam and Exia to summon Dragon Missile Mech 182482rv3.jpg and i'll discard 2 cards (Marie the fallen one' date=' Acguy) to destroy Demonic Idol. Now D.M.M attack Grand-Demon. i'll set one card and end my turn."

Brandon: 7600

Mandel: 6800

Abidos: 8000

[/quote']

OoC:I never ended my turn. ether way chain to attack. also your math is off on the attack dammage.

Mandel:"I Actvate metronome Time out"

[spoiler=metronome Time out]

type=trap

Effect=When your opponte attacks one of your monster sellect another monster for the attack.

Mandel:"I sellect my Orichalcos-Dark Creature. then sence you attacked my Orichalcos-Dark Creature the battle phrase ends, no battle dammage is delt, and thius card is equipted to your monster. adn you and Abidos can't attack as long as it is equipted to your card."

OoC:sence you skipped my turn. it is my turn know.

OoC:that is right.

attribute:Dark

Type: Fiend

Level=4

ATk:1600

DEf:1400

Effect:If all the monsters on your side of the filed are Dark. Increase this cards ATK by 200.

[]

Grand-Demon status

attribute:Dark

Type: Fiend

Level=4

ATk:1600

DEf:1400

Effect:If all the monsters on your side of the filed are Dark. Increase this cards ATK by 200.

ooc:all my monsters were dark.

ATk=1800

City of The Orichalcos adds 700

ATK=2500

DG cells -500

ATK:2000

Your monster

ATK=3000

Dont add 500 ATk because of filed spell it was destroyed when i played City of The Orichalcos

3000-2000=1000 Dammage not 1200

OoC:it is allriht not many peopple notice that.

Know my turn sence it was skipped then it is Abidos turn.

Mandel:"I play master knowing his weppon. this magic card allows me to destroy all of the monsters that have my equip cards equipted to it. and your D.M.M is equipted to my Orichalcos-Dark Creature."

OoC:i have to get ready to go i will be back soon to finnish my turn.

Mandel:"I play this monster face down and play these two cards facedown, and end my turn..

OoC: Enrise did, but nvm. I got an idea.

IC:

Miranda drew her next card, then she felt it. The chilling black that was crawling up her limbs and dragging her below ground. Into the shadow realm.

She was already down, only chest-up above the ground. She clawed her arms, trying to hold on to the world.

"Rokujo! HELP ME!" She screamed, as she was pulled further into the ground.

Rokujo just stood there, looking at Miranda, who was being swallowed into the Shadow Realm. The Spell Card was holding him back from getting her, but he can't, his mind belonged to the card itself.

--Hey Snitch, check the Elite RPers Guild, I singed up for it to join.

--Rokujo is still under the impression of the "Transmutation Circle of Death", so he still will most likely not answer...

Rokujo heard his PDA ring from the acceptance of an e-mail, but what just happened, he couldn't forgive himself...

Rokujo was forced to turn-off his PDA, and lock himself up in his dorm room.

"Why? Why could I not save her? WHY?!" Rokujo screamed throughout his mind, trying to find an answer, but he had nothing. It was then he looked at his card, "Transmutation Circle of Death", which he played, he starts to go Evil...

"...It's because of THIS CARD!!!!" roared Rokujo, as he took his very own card, and ripped it, into countless tiny pieces of what used to be the same card that would control Rokujo when every played it.

Archived