My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

This makes me wonder why Mataza isn't being played IRL.

Oh yeah. Nobody always Topdecks IRL.

Good to see that Warrior Deck again!

Then you haven't seen me duel before.

I used to run a Warrior deck similar to that one, but I stopped using it when RotA became Limited. That was usually the card I topdecked, which basically means I actually topdecked any Warrior in my deck because all the Warriors in my deck were Level 4 and lower. I used to run that 3 card combo, but I don't anymore, based on the fact that I don't run Warriors anymore (not having at least 2 RotA in my deck has caused me to have an existential crisis), but Mataza Whack is still my favorite combo, even if it onlly does do 7000 points of damage.

The reason Mataza isn't run is:

-People don't use Mataza Whack or equips anymore.

The reason Mataza Whack isn't used is because:

-it requires an equip and 3 cards

-it only does 7000 damage. If you want 3 card OTK which can be done pretty soon in the duel, try out Battery Charge + Batteryman AA in graveyard + IRS + Short Circuit, it does damage that adds up to OVER 8000!

By the way, this combo will be used a lot so that it can become his favorite combo. The fact that it's his favorite combo will be significant in the trilogy. Reinforcement of the Army will be used to search out either Marauding Captain or Mataza to make the combo complete to also secure it a spot as one of his favorite cards. That detail will also be significant in the trilogy.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way' date=' this combo will be used a lot so that it can become his favorite combo. The fact that it's his favorite combo will be significant in the [b']trilogy[/b]. Reinforcement of the Army will be used to search out either Marauding Captain or Mataza to make the combo complete to also secure it a spot as one of his favorite cards. That detail will also be significant in the trilogy.

2 more books?

Wickeed

Ah' date=' the Mataza Whack again. It doesn't matter if you're still writing chap 84-the end, you're still doing great.

[/quote']

I need to solidify that combo in his mind so that it becomes his favorite combo and therefore those cards his favorite cards. Flame Wingman became Jaden's favorite hero because of his extreme overuse of him in the first few episodes. Overall, I think Flame Wingman was his 3rd most used Hero (second to Avian and Burstinatrix, of course. They have to be used to summon Wingman, after all). Flame Wingman I'm sure is either 3rd or 4th in use, the other one in the top 4 being Neos, of course.

Can we expect chap 84 and 85 to be up before the week is out?

I'll guarantee 84 up by the end of the week. 85 shouldn't be too hard to write, based on the fact it's another duel, but it might be hard to do. BTW, Chapter 84 is a LONG chapter, while 86 will probably be a tad short.

Mystery's playing an Alien Deck' date=' of course.

I believe you played one too?

[/quote']

What gave it away? The fact that the space ship was named after an Alien-support card, Mystery met an alien and traveled with it, and/or the fact that Mystery traveled all over the universe to get those cards?

Yes, I run an Alien deck. They're very fun and very aggro.

Also, I'll try to make the duel as epic as possible. In order to do that, I may need to take a few days to write it.

I'm hoping I can make the duel longer too. I plan on making John's deck work more like the deck designed to make the Mataza Whack combo work (otherwise known as the Mataza Whack deck), but it seems severely outclassed by the aliens. Also, how can I make a duel between two aggressive decks last long?

I'm hoping I can make the duel longer too. I plan on making John's deck work more like the deck designed to make the Mataza Whack combo work (otherwise known as the Mataza Whack deck)' date=' but it seems severely outclassed by the aliens. Also, how can I make a duel between two aggressive decks last long?

[/quote']

Burdens, Bribes and Solemns =)

Archived