My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but the next few epilogue chapters will take a while to get up because:

1. I want to work on E4, a very special duel, before E2 because it is immensely more important than E2.

2. The Time deck doesn't have a decent draw engine. Unless I invent one it will be really hard for John to win the way I want him to in Chapter E2. I'm sure you must know how he'll win. It's really important that he wins that way, since it will have significance in Book 3.

3. This fan-fic coming to an end is kind of sad, mainly because I'll have to set up a whole new set of plots for Easter Epiphany.

4. The next chapter is a duel, and the duels are usually, if not always, harder to write than the storyline chapters.

5. I can only work on the duels with one certain computer because it is the only one with the special word document that allows me to write the duels piece by piece. I should probably fix this using a flash drive. I will do that at my earliest convenience, which means a certain computer has to be open first.

That enough info? Anyway, continue your discussion and/or respond to this.

Archived