My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

I'm hoping I can make the duel longer too. I plan on making John's deck work more like the deck designed to make the Mataza Whack combo work (otherwise known as the Mataza Whack deck)' date=' but it seems severely outclassed by the aliens. Also, how can I make a duel between two aggressive decks last long?

[/quote']

Burdens, Bribes and Solemns =)

Explain how those work again?

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burden of the Mighty

Continuous Spell

Each face-up monster your opponent controls loses 100 ATK x its own Level.

Dark Bribe

Counter Trap

Negate the activation and effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. Your opponent draws 1 card.

Solemn Judgment

Counter Trap

Pay half your Life Points. Negate the activation of a Spell Card / Trap Card / Normal Summon / Flip Summon / Special Summon and destroy the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned monster.

Three very great stall cards, but John probably wouldn't use Burden of the Mighty or Solemn Judgment. I believe he has used Dark Bribe though.

That's also true' date=' though some can be REALLY out there

[/quote']

Since neither of us wants to get banned, we should continue this discussion over PM/MSN.

Also; don't start complaining about delayed chapters. Mysty is working on something, but I can't tell anything about it yet untill I have permission from her.

He won the duel, didn't he? That's generally the time when Jaden said "That's game!" John has Jaden's duel disk, and John wants to really show he's having fun again, so why not use "That's game!"?

Chapter 86 up. It has an interesting ending. The Epilogue will be started on my next post after the post with Chapter 86 on it.

Impressive for chap 85 and 86. And since they're not forgetting each other' date=' it's only too obvious they'll meet again very early in the sequel

[/quote']

Remember: there's an epilogue still coming.

Wow! That really was a plot twist!

Doesn't she have to do exams and stuff lol?

Thanks for this book' date=' I enjoyed it.

Something tells me that they'll see each other again soon enough.

[/quote']

-I thought it was a really awesome plot twist idea. Glad you think so too.

-She'll be transferred to another school in Old Satellite or New Domino City, depending on which is closer. I got some time to think about that.

-Awesome. The fan input is always welcome. Stay tuned for the sequel, Easter Epiphany. I don't know whether I should continue this thread with Easter Epiphany on it or if I should make another thread for Easter Epiphany and turn this into a discussion thread or something.

-Read my response to Rag's post.

Archived