My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rag, his Turbo Duel deck won't be used until the 3rd book (because that's when John turns 18 and when Craig gives John the Duel Runner). You may find out before then, but possibly not.

Just to throw an idea out there, I'm thinking of turning Akiza into a Dark Signer. What would she wear, considering she'll be about 10 years older? I'm thinking of giving her a Poison Plant/Plant Poison deck. I won't say much about it, but the "Poison Plants" are plants that produce poisonous alkaloids and the "Plant Poison" Spell cards are those alkaloids and will mess with your opponent in some way. During your draw phase, instead of drawing, if you have a Plant Poison in your Graveyard and the corresponding Poison Plant on your field, you can return 1 Plant Poison to your hand. The Field Spell would speed up this process by a lot and allow for drawing cards. The Earthbound Immortal is this:

Earthbound Immortal - Ppicuaru (God of the Tree Nazca Line)

DARK Level 10 [Plant / Effect]

Only 1 "Earthbound Immortal" monster can be face-up on the field. When there is no Field Spell Card face-up on the field, this card is destroyed. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. Each time a Spell card is activated, inflict 200 damage to your opponent.

ATK 2600 DEF 2400

Amazing, isn't it?

@Larry, yeah, tons of spells have been made into Speed Spells, but in order to use them you have to shoot yourself in the foot speed-wise. Also, Speed Spells Raigeki, HFD, and The End of Storm basically have you commit Speed Suicide in order for their effects to work (The End of Storm was changed to say you lose 10 SC when you use it in SA, or at least that's what the wikia says).

It works especially well with the Plant Poisons because you can activate Plant Poison spell cards again and again and again. Otherwise I suppose it could work well with Spellcasters. I'm thinking of making an Earthbound Immortal that can raise its own ATK somehow. Possibly the God of the Arm Nazca Line?

interesting.

Can we see it in action in a future chapter then?

Possibly. It would be tough getting john to beat it though. The only card that can easily hose it once it is on the field is Rainbow Neos though.

Since the fan-fic is near its end, I just want to point out the following things:

-JOHN was the Kingdom's JACK. It's like a nickname pun or something.

-Dr. Aster Clock uses Destiny Heroes (though his deck is based more on Diamond Dude), has the first name Aster, was once a Pro League Duelist, knows the effect of almost every card it seems, and supposedly looks a lot like Aster Phoenix. Anybody want to make a theory?

Archived