My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind, because....

Contrary to popular belief' date=' all female students that are accepted into Duel Academy are automatically placed in the Obelisk Blue dorms with the exception of Blair Flannigan who entered the Slifer Red dorms in a separate manner than the traditional entrance exams. The reason for this is because the lower two dorms do not have the appropriate housing as Obelisk Blue is the only one with separate dormitories for both female and male students.

[/quote']

Never mind' date=' because....

Contrary to popular belief, all female students that are accepted into Duel Academy are automatically placed in the Obelisk Blue dorms with the exception of Blair Flannigan who entered the Slifer Red dorms in a separate manner than the traditional entrance exams. The reason for this is because the lower two dorms do not have the appropriate housing as Obelisk Blue is the only one with separate dormitories for both female and male students.

Wow, that's a load of cr*p. Not because it isn't true, but because the girls shouldn't be just put into blue. It makes blue look bad. Also, in Episode 1, there were 2 girls in Yellow costumes. As for Alexis' two friends, in the whole series they have only played one card each. Luckily Kim will be in a different duel academy, so I can make the rules go however I want.

I didn't even remember there were 2 in yellow uniforms.

And that's fine with the different academy. Hopefully she'll be respected greatly.

I'd expect her to start in Yellow with not-too-bad grades.

Towards the end of book II she will go to blue.

yeah, keep one test from preventing her from going to blue and keep it as a thorn in her side until the end

Hopefully she'll be respected greatly.

She'll probably be as disrespected as Akiza was in her Duel Academy' date=' but she'll be disrespected for another reason. Remember that she'll start off at the bottom of the barrel.

[/quote']

Wouldn't it be funny if something bad happened during her entrance exam so that eberybody thinks she's evil?

Like becoming dark again?

Archived