My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll find out EXACTLY when she'll become "truly" dark again. It is important that she does because it's a main plot element' date=' she just won't turn dark at the entrance exam.

[/quote']

So...she won't get a witch image?

No, but eventually she'll be seen as a Shadow Duelist - a duelist that participates in Shadow Duels. She'll actually send a few people to the Shadow Realm.

you still don't know when Kim and John will meet in the 2nd book?

Did I say they would?

You said they wouldn't.

That's my point. They won't see each other again in book 2 unless I have a HUGE change of plans.

How about you make a person in book 2 disguise himself and he'll challenge Kim to a duel, but instead of showing her his face he runs off without looking back, but they meet again in future chapters?

Whoa' date=' you must have worked really hard on these. They're really awesome

[/quote']

Well if you liked this fic you're gonna love Book 2, Easter Epiphany, which should be up soon. There will be a third book too. I think this fic did amazing even though it didn't follow many of the stereotypes of the average Yu-Gi-Oh! series. Question to all my fans: Did not following the Yu-Gi-Oh! stereotypes make this fic better or worse?

you still don't know when Kim and John will meet in the 2nd book?

Did I say they would?

You said they wouldn't.

That's my point. They won't see each other again in book 2 unless I have a HUGE change of plans.

How about you make a person in book 2 disguise himself and he'll challenge Kim to a duel' date=' but instead of showing her his face he runs off without looking back, but they meet again in future chapters?

[/quote']

I would expect Kim to be able to see through the disguise after the experience they had in book 1

Yeah, Kim would be able to see through that disguise no problem, especially if he used the Bad Egg or Time deck. Even if he used the Kingdom deck, Kim would probably recognize John's strategy and dueling style.

Archived