My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

It sends tons of Reptiles to the Graveyard' date=' summons Vennominon, then blows it up to activate Rise of the Snake Deity to summon Vennominaga. GG.

[/quote']

I NEED VENNOMINAGA...

I have the rest of the cards in that deck...

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting.

Can we see it in action in a future chapter then?

Possibly. It would be tough getting john to beat it though. The only card that can easily hose it once it is on the field is Rainbow Neos though.

Since the fan-fic is near its end' date=' I just want to point out the following things:

-JOHN was the Kingdom's JACK. It's like a nickname pun or something.

-Dr. Aster Clock uses Destiny Heroes (though his deck is based more on Diamond Dude), has the first name Aster, was once a Pro League Duelist, knows the effect of almost every card it seems, and supposedly looks a lot like Aster Phoenix. Anybody want to make a theory?

[/quote']

Well you can have John and Kim tag team together against it.

-Dr. Aster Clock uses Destiny Heroes (though his deck is based more on Diamond Dude)' date=' has the first name Aster, was once a Pro League Duelist, knows the effect of almost every card it seems, and supposedly looks a lot like Aster Phoenix. Anybody want to make a theory?

[/quote']

*gasp* John's teacher is OBAMA!?!?!?

Meh. If he really was Aster Phoenix, Chris would've known his through his father.

-Dr. Aster Clock uses Destiny Heroes (though his deck is based more on Diamond Dude)' date=' has the first name Aster, was once a Pro League Duelist, knows the effect of almost every card it seems, and supposedly looks a lot like Aster Phoenix. Anybody want to make a theory?

[/quote']

A theory huh?

He could be related to Aster Phoenix. Nobody ever said he didn't have any cousins or something like that. And it can be odd for somebody who is your cousin to look like you, but it is possible.

Heck, he could even be a twin, separated at Birth.

[/quote']

Meh. If he really was Aster Phoenix, Chris would've known his through his father.

Depends on how good the secret can be kept. And no one is an encyclopedia of cards (even Pegasus wasn't like that in ygo)

[/quote']

Depends on how good the secret can be kept. And no one is an encyclopedia of cards (even Pegasus wasn't like that in ygo)

I know a few people who seem to know every card that has actually ever been played.

[/quote']

I know a few people who seem to know every card that has actually ever been played.

I'm like that sometimes. Every once in a while, I have to ask what something does.

Chapters E3, E4, and E5 are up! The last 3 Chapters! This fic is going out with a BANG! Now you'll understand what LC's "writer's block" is and why we took so long to make a new chapter(s). I just hope I didn't royally screw up.

All right then. Now I figure since my fan-fic is done, I need to:

A. Start working on the next one, and

B. Basically turn this thread into a discussion thread. Just tell me what you liked and didn't like, story-wise, format-wise, or possibly otherwise.

I'll see if I can get Chapter 1 of Easter Epiphany up soon. I still need to work out most of the major plot. I often make up subplots and filler duels on the spot, so that shouldn't be a problem. The main problem will be coming up with new archetypes. I'll probably base them off keywords from Magic: The Gathering.

I don't really know. I figure I should make some just in case though. One might be used in Chapter 2, Kim's entrance exam into the Duel Academy. I have some wild ideas for archetypes flowing through my head right now, I better not waste them.

I don't really know. I figure I should make some just in case though. One might be used in Chapter 2' date=' Kim's entrance exam into the Duel Academy. I have some wild ideas for archetypes flowing through my head right now, I better not waste them.

[/quote']

You know just for the sake of it you should make Kim fail her first test into the academy so her determination would increase.

Archived