LOCK

Brendano Harns

How ist it so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How ist it so far?

• Good, continue it.
    • Ehh...not that well done. Maybe go back to the drawing board to try something a little different next time.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

By redo' date=' do you mean scrap the current storyline and start fresh, or just remake the thread? We tried to discuss this in the other thread, but mabe you can give us a concrete answer.

[/quote']

Both, but the storyline will be basically he same, but different events will happen in different places in different order. THe charachters will be the same, and they will have the same personalities, I will just change how they get from point A to point B in the story.

In that case' date=' I'll remake my deck. :D

[/quote']

SAVE!!! THE!!! RENDERS!!!!!

By redo' date=' do you mean scrap the current storyline and start fresh, or just remake the thread? We tried to discuss this in the other thread, but mabe you can give us a concrete answer.

[/quote']

Both, but the storyline will be basically he same, but different events will happen in different places in different order. THe charachters will be the same, and they will have the same personalities, I will just change how they get from point A to point B in the story.

I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough or maybe I'm just really tired and missed something. I wanted to know if the current storyline, including the different chapters were going to be removed and you were going to start again from the beginning, or if your going to be using the current chapters and just going somewhere different with it.

[/quote']

I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough or maybe I'm just really tired and missed something. I wanted to know if the current storyline, including the different chapters were going to be removed and you were going to start again from the beginning, or if your going to be using the current chapters and just going somewhere different with it.

no. 1.

I want to completely restart, as I made nuemerous errors in a lot of the duels, and I also am better with graphics, now.

[/quote']

no. 1.

I want to completely restart, as I made nuemerous errors in a lot of the duels, and I also am better with graphics, now.

yay, better graphics!!!! :D

Archived