LOCK

Brendano Harns

How ist it so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How ist it so far?

• Good, continue it.
    • Ehh...not that well done. Maybe go back to the drawing board to try something a little different next time.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9x + -24

I'll need to know what x equals. XD

Now really' date=' say words. We need a good question popping up. Like, who do you expect the ALD characters to end up with? If you know what I mean. :D

[/quote']

actually, u dont need to know what x equals, but fuzz asked a messed up question lol.

there is an answer but its like "x=2.something something something etc..." the decimal is to long lol XD

anyways, i like silent magician lv 12 even though she hasnt been shown yet XD

9x + -24

Now really' date=' say words. We need a good question popping up. Like, who do you expect the ALD characters to end up with? If you know what I mean. :D

[/quote']

actually, u dont need to know what x equals, but fuzz asked a messed up question lol.

there is an answer but its like "x=2.something something something etc..." the decimal is to long lol XD

I said 9x + -24 = 0.

x=2.6 (6 repeated)

Silent Magician isn't going to be shown.

I guess I should make the question so far, because that's what I meant.

9x + -24

[/quote']

I said 9x + -24 = 0.

x=2.6 (6 repeated)

Silent Magician isn't going to be shown.

I guess I should make the question so far, because that's what I meant.

i know -.-

Solve this!

X79 • H + (K • H) - |-20| = ?

X = 3. H = 5. K = 22.

Answer: 1985

Is your computer working yet? We need a new chapter! :D

thats easier then the first by far XD

so this isnt spam..... i thought u had tons of viruses fuzz? ive had a virus, and i know how bad it is, how are u able to post at all?

anyways, u should definitely download AVG (free version) and do a sweep... viruses can be real bad :(

-______-

Fuzzie isnt the only one on this thread, he doesnt have to comment on everything.

thats like shutting down America becuz the president is in europe...

and my comment wasnt completely spam, most of the comments on here have something to do with this thread...

ok here is a question:

Who do u think is going to be the main baddy?

like, a person from the show or a user maybe...?

i think it will be someone from the show but im not sure who.....maybe pegusus XD

EDIT:

Thank you NickLD' date=' that was my point exactly. So out of the ALD members, what duels would everyone like to see. I'd like to see Rain duel Rea. I also want to see more of the space deck.

[/quote']

sry didnt see ur question XD and thx btw,

i wanna see charr lose for once >:D lol

maybe against idk.....the space monsters? mwahahaha! XD

Sorry I haven't been on much. There is a possibility my computer will be back up this upcoming Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednsday/Thursday/Friday-

Dangit! I forgot the last one! Why do I always do that?

Anyways, what's going to happen next will astound and amaze you. Too bad I can't tell you what. I guess that isn't fair to tease you like that. Then again, it isn't fair I got a virus, so I assume it fits. I guess all of this will just start more rioting. Oh well.

Archived