LOCK

Brendano Harns

How ist it so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How ist it so far?

• Good, continue it.
    • Ehh...not that well done. Maybe go back to the drawing board to try something a little different next time.

I haven't said to much lately but I'm going to throw out what I think.

First off it doesn't make sense to lock the thread just cause Fuzzie's gone. That like saying this whole manga is just about Fuzzie and no one else matters, I know thats not Fuzzies intent but that's what it seems like. We just can't be locking the manga every time Fuzzie leaves. Just saying.

Secondly I think ARCEUS's deck is cool just the way it is. It fits his character and that's what matters in a manga.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if he has stuff like 3000 ATK level 4 monsters. He is drawing as he can and it gives us sort of a meta to follow, what a great riddle ;)

how to overcome that Deck without so much overpoweredness in ours? :)

(still, I feel its relaxing to critic other Decks and *ARCEUS*'s was appropiate for it a while ago)

Yes: maybe I wouldn't have said exactly this a couple of minutes ago but I just changed my point of view (the pharentesis was the jk part ;) )

Dear Chase:

Your lack of Dark monsters is fail. Using only 1 type and/or attribute is bad. All they need is a card that can negate Light monsters and you're toast. Add all types of monsters.

[align=right]Sincerely' date='

Random Xing[/align']

Dear Random,

You don't realize that I am an ultimate LIGHT fan. My monsters can overcome anything that comes their way. I find it more entertaining to use 1 type. I DO have cards that only allow LIGHT monster effects to activate, you know.

[align=right]Sincerely,

Chase Spencer[/align]

EDIT: Oh, didn't read your post Fog. I agree. Chase is who he is. I find it more formal to have 1 type in a deck. ^,^

Random, you've made Chase mad.

|||||||

(>_<)

I have to admit this, a Deck must have some Type of unity to it. If you look closely, a couple of months ago, DARK monsters where the best Deck around, now its LIGHT monsters (danm you Lightsworns, although no Lightsworn Deck I've played is over my real Life Deck xD )

So... monsters of a single Type are usually better than monsters that are everywhere, contrary to above comments..

Fuzzie, I have an idea. What happens is that some people (like me) are lazy to read 6+ pages of comments, its just intimidating. This idea is going to be a sacrifice to all of us.

You: go over all pages one day (or two depending on how long you take) and write the number of all posts you concider SPAM (that can include this comment I'm writing too ;) ) Give us all comment owners those numbers and we just erase those comments until the number of pages is short again. I don't mind going back to be Level 4 if this idea is accepted (such a radical idea, I know ^-^" )

Dear Chase:

Your lack of Dark monsters is fail. Using only 1 type and/or attribute is bad. All they need is a card that can negate Light monsters and you're toast. Add all types of monsters.

[align=right]Sincerely' date='

Random Xing[/align']

Dear Random,

*_*

Sincerely, Fuzzie.

Just because you don't agree with something or someone, does not make them fail, and, most likely, they won't agree with you if you say they are fail because of their opinion(s). ;)

I haven't said to much lately but I'm going to throw out what I think.

First off it doesn't make sense to lock the thread just cause Fuzzie's gone. That like saying this whole manga is just about Fuzzie and no one else matters' date=' I know thats not Fuzzies intent but that's what it seems like. We just can't be locking the manga every time Fuzzie leaves. Just saying.

Secondly I think ARCEUS's deck is cool just the way it is. It fits his character and that's what matters in a manga.

[/quote']

I know what you mean, but I don't want to just leave this thread wide open for spam to find it's way in.

not very much if possible, it was kinda entreteining when GX borrowed some characters from the first Yugioh (making the first's yugioh characters look somewhat legendary), but lets be honest, GX is fail in my opinion. During yugi's time, the people looked somewhat normal but GX looks like a bunch of geeks in an even more highly surreal world where not everything that happens makes alot of sense. 5Ds I'm enjoying it, it doesn't borrow too much (or too obious stuff), and even if it also looks highly surreal for the motorbikes and all, I like it, its not as bad and has an interesting story (although 2nd season is already more than 26 episodes, I feel like after the 1st season that brought the success, they are making everything slower...way slower for the story, its not as catchy).

Before I get lost on all this, I basically say, try not to cross the story too much with 5Ds, I like it being another story ^^

EDIT: Fuzzie is right, its not new, its 1 episode per week and we are at 57. How many years do you count already? (I should say months ;) ). And this fan-fic, well... we were at what? chapter 25 - 26 of regular 5Ds when we started this?

Oh.

If that reaction is for ARCEUS, lol

if its for my comment, sorry ^-^" I maybe said too much........ It is good that its done during the same time, I like some situations where we actually see events from 5Ds, but only if it happens too much it is........... bad ...... (too bad that now that I think about it, I'm not sure how much is "too much" supposed to be T_T )

FRo Arceus, lol.

Was talking to Random, so I couldn't say much.

AS for your comment, yeah. I like the original way more. GX was fail. It didn't even deserve to be Epic fail.

I kind of have to intertwine them. They happen at the exact same time, so it isn't like bringing back the past.

Archived