Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, does anyone remember Testing Phase that was planned on beginning?

Well, at end of Set 0 testing phase was not necessary, but i was thinking, should we have it at end of this set?

Reason why Testing Phase is there is that we test potential broken cards/combos, that we test decks, and balance everything out.

I am not sure how this should go ( so i am accepting suggestions ), but i was thinking that each member should build few decks, have few duels with them etc.

And there will be rewards for finding each broken combo, for testing etc.

There would be also 1 tournament with regular prizes.

That phase would last 1-2 weeks.

So, tell me guys what u think.. testing will not just find broken combos/cards , and balance everything out, but will also stop us going in wrong direction, like for example supporting deck that is already strongest etc.

Lets to then this promo set first..meh, more job for nothing imho...

Karl needs to post 2 cards, Tommers2008 needs to post 1 and Snitch needs to post 1 as well..

Someone pm Snitch please..

After this cards are posted if there will be no problems, Karl will transform them to YVD format and reword them..i will then make YCM format of them after i get pictures...

We need to also choose picture for booster..and get someone that will place it on booster..

Do we really need so much work for this? While we could have them in Set 1..?

SOMEONE GIVE ME BETTER NAMES PLEASE :P

My "promo" cards :

Devouer of Fallens

Zombie Dark lv8 1200/2000

Once per turn, by Tributing 1 Zombie-Type monster, you can destroy 1 face-up monster on the field that have same or less Level then monster Tributed.

Witch of the Deep

Attrib: Water

Type: Aqua/Effect

Level:4

Atk: 1750

Def: 800

Effect Monsters other than this one cannot activate or apply their effects during the same turn they are summoned.

Field of Sadness

Field Spell

Decrease ATK of all Level 3 and higher monsters by 1000.

Magnet

Continuous Trap

Your opponent can only select a monster in the same column as this card as an attack target. If you don't control a monster in the same column as this card, your opponent can attack directly. Battle Damage inflicted by that attack is halved.

Archived