Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone, can enter..so welcome guys..don't post pictures here please , there is other thread for that..

Now go here, read first post, and post your cards..Wink :

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-109605.html

If you don't wanna bother reading, just post up to ANY 55 cards from which you can have up to 2 themes with up to 15 cards each...

Post them in text format... And, be careful with time, because we will go soon to Voting Phase..

Because in Voting Phase all cards in text format .. ;) Reason for that is that lower number of people would submit cards if we would be ask for pictures too..

So, if you post in picture format, then people like me, will need to transform them to text..

And because you have original card, its easier that you post it in text format from start ;)

After Voting Phase, winner cards will get their pictures..

Its fine, but i still have no idea why we did wait 10 days for nothing..i mean really, and only reason why you didn't do it is because you found Final Fantasy more interesting, which even more shows that you shouldn't keep us waiting...:|

Thx for all your help before though..

Anyway, should i combine category with specific Fusion monsters and non-specific Fusion monsters?

It will be total 4 Fusions chosen if i don't..

Also, check your cards people , because i noticed some cards that was posted are not in my .txt document, its not my fault though...

Lucky, i saved Tommers "Other" cards category few minutes ago...:)

Omg, this is so annoying -.-

YCM can't hand enough text in 1 post, so from what i see, there will be needed like 10 posts or maybe even more =/

Does anyone see first 35 groups right now? For me , first time it shows all, then when i enter thread next time, it can't even show all themes but it cuts off in middle of Nagi theme..

Forty, you can delete last separating post..there is nothing more to add...

Also, your Dark Mage of Chaos is already there, you somehow missed it...

Anyway, voting can start, i already done some voting for few groups, but will wait until someone make new post there...

Like it was told, you don't need to vote all at once, but start today and do each day 1 part so then its not gonna be problem to finish it on time...

And yeah, please vote for themes at end, because we are waiting for Karl's Spiders..

+ Could someone send private messages to all of our members in CCG, that Voting Phase started <<

- or at least to ones that posted their cards in Submission Phase ..

Yes, you are in...:)

First thing you can do now is vote in Voting Phase..find thread in this section, and read 1st post..

You can still submit cards in our submission phase thread, only problem is that if someone vote before you post your cards, you will lose that vote...=)

So, faster you are , better it is..

Archived