Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

I am doing things only because no one else wanna do them ...

Someone need to do this :

-write names of each card that is not in text format but only in picture format, or some parts of text are missing, with their creators names..then pm creators to fix that..say them they need to post those cards in new post..

- get those cards as well in special category , post them as picture, and that needs to be in spoiler...

-btw, some of themes have only pictures so they fit in that category as well, don't skip them

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is probably about club, isn't it? Well, i told u that time, no one told u to make a club, because of few good reasons, i told u them already...so what could i say about it?

Also, because we got tons of threads, we don't use club at all, so i think we could discuss there, instead of here..

I checked now all pm's, and except club thing, i don't see when i told u something is wrong...also, there is always some complains about my work, so u try then to understand how i feel, after i lose tons of hours, and some people don't like it...and i accept it, i was never mad about it...

I think i know now about what is that, but Karl done a lot at end of set, even he was not active in middle, he reworded everything at end, transformed to YVD format etc.

And he also got experience from last project, so that is why i gave him to be set leader...

And now, meh... We are still waiting for him =/

I can take some of the pressure off Karl by transforming everything to YVD format. I don't mind doing that at all.

To be honest everybody should post there cards in YVD format. I can post a step by step guide for it with templates if you want. So people can understand how to do it and it will take a lot of pressure off the rest of us.

Thx..

There is already guide how to transform text to YVD format ( check out first post in this thread) ..

But that is not problem right now , problem is that we are still waiting for Karl's submission ( he told that it will be finished today 100%) , and like i told someone need to finish job u started, that means, check what are all cards that are in picture format, and write names of those cards + creator's names for those cards..

Its not big job at all, 20mins work max, but no one wanna do it...

Well, get all those cards that are in pictures format (right click -> copy image location), and get their names..so then we will pm them and tell them they fix it ( they will need to make a new post), so then we change images with their text...

Sounds good? And thx, i am doing seminar now, only few hours left to end date :S

Go to set 1 submission phase thread...

-get all cards that have images but they don't have EVERYTHING ( stats, effect) written in text format...

-how u get cards with images? its simple...right click on that image, copy image location...and then paste it in pm you will send me

-for each card you need to write its creator's name too...or write creator's name and then bellow that name all his cards in image format

Is it now clear? :p

Ok, so now after i pm those people, and they answer with text , we will be ready to go to EP or VP...

Because there is tons of cards, i am still thinking will EP be before VP or after...

If it will be after, if any winner card was in wrong group, didn't follow rules or w/e, it will not be accepted but next one with highest number of votes in that group would be accepted...

Only flaw in this system is that people could give their vote to wrong card (that doesn't follow rules), while that there was not that card they would gave it to other card that could win , but it didn't because it didn't get that vote...i hope u get what i mean..

All the cards should be sorted by someone b4 we enter the voting stage so that would prevent that happening...

Oh and neo if by your post, you think its because karl is set leader it isn't that either...

Its im not doing anything because no matter what i do,its not right in your eyes so im just not bothering ok.. ^_^

Archived