Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Karl i don't agree with you then..=/ It was clearly told that unbalanced cards will be fix'd .. same goes for cards that in future can go in combo with something...like, you are making Spider theme, and there is 1 Ritual spider monster in game, so his name could be changed so that it belongs to your theme..just random example..

And, you told that community choose will we have Tuners or Fusions, so give them then same chance then, leave them all in 1 group..then its fair..and we need more Fusions....its gonna be like that and over, sorry

For Scorching Demon, it is 2:2 right now.. i believe... Adran told also that he want Fusions more competitive, but he loves more specific Fusions...<<

Maybe we could make Scorching Demon : Flaming Warrior + 1 DARK monster..that would also much better then it is now..

That was well said, Nightmarian. I believe unlike the TCG cards can forever change in the CCG nothing is set in stone. If you want to add or take out effects or change a name you can. We can correct our mistakes and make it a better game.

BTW I thought I asked to change the name of my card Tempest Storm to Magnetic Storm. I have two reasons for why I want the change.

1) I like the name much better.

2) It fits the picture better IMO.

I thought we agreed on a name change?

Changing a card to prevent banning is one thing, such as Rumbler Tumbler's case. Changing the fusion completely changes the purpose of the decks that use it, and there's no need to change it. Random name changes are stupid too because then everyone has to keep getting the latest version of the set and update all their decks in YVD each time some change occurs to a card name.

Balancing cards that become TOO powerful is one thing. As new sets are released, cards will either get worse or more powerful due to the other cards in the game. That doesn't mean you have to make all the weak cards better to compete with it after each set.

Now suppose I wanted to make a deck around Ruby Chameleon and our prisma-based guy. Your proposed change to it now makes it a completely different card. Also, it's going to be near-impossible to keep rituals, fusions, at Synchros at exactly equal power 100% of the time, that doesn't mean you go change cards all the time to make up for it.

Changing a card to prevent banning is one thing' date=' such as Rumbler Tumbler's case. Changing the fusion completely changes the purpose of the decks that use it, and there's no need to change it. Random name changes are stupid too because then everyone has to keep getting the latest version of the set and update all their decks in YVD each time some change occurs to a card name.

Balancing cards that become TOO powerful is one thing. As new sets are released, cards will either get worse or more powerful due to the other cards in the game. That doesn't mean you have to make all the weak cards better to compete with it after each set.

Now suppose I wanted to make a deck around Ruby Chameleon and our prisma-based guy. Your proposed change to it now makes it a completely different card. Also, it's going to be near-impossible to keep rituals, fusions, at Synchros at exactly equal power 100% of the time, that doesn't mean you go change cards all the time to make up for it.

[/quote']

This post perfectly sums up my point and my opinion...

I don't care about name change that's not what i was referring to in my 1st post but, seeing karl's point i agree with him only causes trouble with decks e.t.c..

But just because you prefer it doesn't mean we should do it, and also there has been plenty of other things agreed that haven't sufficed... And lots of names were just randomly changed (by neo i think) and nobody seemed to care so whats big deal..??

Wow, I believe this is a very good idea. I guess I am joining, since this type of idea is in my preferance. I wish to join as a card creator and help to transfer the format of the card into a format understandable by the website. I think this is, again,a great idea.

More and more people are not making their cards unique and interesting. Most cards I encounter have the same boring effect, give this monster 500 Attack and Defence points, destroy this monster, etc. By this method, people will start bending their cards to defeat a player in battle. For example, if your opponent had a deck based on counters, instead of the boring old add 500 Attack and Defence points it could add an effect in like: The Monster Card equipped with this card is not affected by counters.

This system will also help in commentary. Now people will experience what these cards are like in battle and if another person made a card with the same base effect, the player can explain the card's weaknesses and strengths. This will help spread the use of a wide vairity of cards being produced.

This was a great idea, and I can't say it enough. These positive impacts and more will help with the production of cards. If the sun was as bright as this idea, we would all die from Ultra-Violet Radiation.

=================================~|~=================================

And that's my long boring introduction, long story short, I want to be a card creator and a YDV Translator.

What fusion change?? I forget about what was that?

p.s. oh, now i remember...-.- Well, it would be ok if materials are some effect monsters or something, but this two normal monsters will never get support etc., so that Fusion monster will never be used..lets make it Normal FIRE monster + Normal DARK monster at least...

Anyway, guys..i am back, and i got candys for Easter..^^ Actually, something even better, pictures database..;)

Its completely finished, only thing i need to do is upload it...so then we will be able to get faster pictures for each card, and i will not need to do search pictures for most of them...at least i hope..

And i agree that names can be changes, same as effects can be changed if necessary, its same thing, players will be noticed about it at start of each set, at top if needed...

About ban list, Karl and me agreed that Land Mine should be at 3...

Well, i think that Psychic Demolition should be at 3 as well...and i think that Karl will agree in this, specially after our duel..that card only stops opponent from attack for 1 round, if even that...opponent can choose what is best of him which makes this card worse then Negate Attack :/

Some other questionable cards : Golden Tomb, Fist of Rage..maybe even Haze Fairy...2,3,3 maybe?

p.s. i got post on last page too, so read that one as well

i think you need to have the yugioh virtual duelist (yvd) downloaded onto your computer. i dont know how the created cards would be used though. they would have to be downloaded there first somehow. but i havent had it explained to me yet. anyone know how thats done?

..........a dacing cyberman??? that is so weird........<<

Archived