Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, i will write advantages of Restriction list, and someone else ( like tommers ) needs to write advantages and disadvantages of old format...that is actually inverse, but w/e...then i will make poll, and we will vote..

Only problem is that i have no idea how to make poll in posts, i think its possible to create it only in starting post of threads right?? Now i am sad we are not on our own forum...:(

I guess i can start special thread for poll, and then after we vote, i will delete it...and only votes of members from CCG will count...

Restriction list:

Advantages:

-better control over balancing decks and metagame

-more freedom in cards creation

-bigger difference in players decks, and bigger number of decks (and competitive ones too) in metagame

Disadvantages:

-new players need to learn new rules

And just to mention that on restriction list for start there will be maybe few cards...restriction list will show its real power when card pool will be bigger..but we need it right now or cards creation will be more limited then that we have it

You forgot disadvantage= deck limitation(ban list is limitation enough and also deck limitation as in the deck might not sync well because of limitation to some cards)

- Possibility of weakened Decks and possibility of less freedom card creating (considering a theme for instance you cant make a certain card which could help because of possibility of losing another key card in that deck/theme.. etc

Your list of cons go's on, so don't try to hint as if its all pro's, despite it having more pro's as well...

I won't write out a list of pro's/cons for current system, like i said already you can do what u like, i don't care...

You forgot disadvantage= deck limitation(ban list is limitation enough and also deck limitation as in the deck might not sync well because of limitation to some cards)

- Possibility of weakened Decks and possibility of less freedom card creating (considering a theme for instance you cant make a certain card which could help because of possibility of losing another key card in that deck/theme.. etc

Your list of cons go's on, so don't try to hint as if its all pro's, despite it having more pro's as well...

I won't write out a list of pro's/cons for current system, like i said already you can do what u like, i don't care...

Well, i was talking with Karl, and i think he likes restriction list idea..at least he didn't say anything against it...

And you are wrong in few things :

-it will not be less freedom in card creation but more freedom...without restriction list, people will not be able to submit cards for some categories

-decks will not be weaker, but they will all have same power..there will be more competitive decks, and bigger difference in each players deck..

What are cons and pro's?

Well, i was talking with Karl, and i think he likes restriction list idea..at least he didn't say anything against it...

And you are wrong in few things :

-it will not be less freedom in card creation but more freedom...without restriction list, people will not be able to submit cards for some categories

-decks will not be weaker, but they will all have same power..there will be more competitive decks, and bigger difference in each players deck..

What are cons and pro's?

What are the penalties if you did use more than five? What if we had a tag team battle? Would that mean that all persons can only use five as a whole or individually? I need these questions answered before I make my choice. Please. If we can't do a tag team battle, then ignore the second question.

Erm, penalties same as when you would use 2 copies of card that is limited..:p That means you are cheating....

Tag battle, each player would be able to use up to 5..note that that number is not decided yet, it is only used as example...

Also, tag duels are not possible in YVD program...

@Tommers - lol...i am not always right, for example i admit i was wrong with Scorching Demon, but i got still much more experience because i was already in project like this for more then year..and i don't need to mention other things, i think everyone see how much i am working on this...

My final goal is to set all up, and that whole system works perfectly, so that i am not longer needed...like i told, i have college responsibility, and i shouldn't be as much active as i am, like i already told few times, so all this work is hurting my college a lot...so i need to grab book now, so you guys will need to help in everything...i will not be able to do elimination phase alone, that should Karl do, he is set leader anyway, even if he is not showing it really except by giving judgments :p...set leader needs to be active all the time, and give more then others, but advantage he gets is that his voice is worth more..i will see at end of this set what will happen, will there will be other set leader or not..

Maybe we should go in way that set leader is person that most gave during last set...? And we would count that with number of REPs that person gained from CCG activity during set?

My final goal is to set all up, and that whole system works perfectly, so that i am not longer needed...like i told, i have college responsibility, and i shouldn't be as much active as i am, like i already told few times, so all this work is hurting my college a lot...

So go do your college stuff then, it's not my fault you're wanting to rush through everything and send my approval through you.

Archived