Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Nightmarian gave me a job that I now have forgotten. I didn't know what I had to do for the job, but Nightmarian explained to me that he would tell me. I can't remember what it was though, so I'll go look it up.

I think it was this:

Rarity List, Numbers Organizer, Points Manager

I don't know if anyone has this covered, I was just wondering. It is still the Submission Phase, and I don't think that any of those apply to the Submission Phase, so...

we are NOT! extending this a whole 'nother effing month! up towards the end of this august is plenty of time even if your having to use library computers like me which is the only reason why my finalized card post took so friggin' long. i mean, we should at least get 3 sets a year right? any less is full of fail time-wise and anymore is likely to be rushed sets, meaning they're likely to be full of fail quality wise. you can argue with my logic all you want but imho, its darned near infallible in this case.

We should always have 3 sets a year at least. Its just not many people have posted yet and I Nightmarian is at home without internet access. I want him and everyone else to submit all 150 cards. I have no idea where Karl has been but, it seems that I have to do everything my self at the moment. Its a lot of work for me because I myself have to make up to 150 cards. I know abisal will make all 150 but, we need more people to submit cards.

yeah, i guess thats true. all right, how about this instead. we wait until the last week of the submission phase which is currently set for towards the end of august right? so we wait until then and hopefully there will be enough cards. however, if there aren't enough cards, or there are enough cards and its just that some of them are full of fail making it so that the acceptable ones are below their limit, then we do one week extensions as needed until there are enough cards and then start the voting phase. does that sound good to you fortycal86?

yeah' date=' i guess thats true. all right, how about this instead. we wait until the last week of the submission phase which is currently set for towards the end of august right? so we wait until then and hopefully there will be enough cards. however, if there aren't enough cards, or there are enough cards and its just that some of them are full of fail making it so that the acceptable ones are below their limit, then we do one week extensions as needed until there are enough cards and then start the voting phase. does that sound good to you fortycal86?

[/quote']

Well yes and no because I also want to extend the End Date for myself as well because I have a lot of things going on in my life right now. I will probably do what you suggested but, I will have to think about it until the time comes.

I basically don't have time to work on this and have lost interest' date=' so I've decided to quit the project. Me being in it tends to have people waiting on me and that's not fair to everyone else...so sorry if I let anyone down.

I'll stay around as a card creator but that's all.

[/quote']

No problem Karl its all right, believe me I completely understand. I'm just glad your at least staying as a Card Creator. Anyway here is the link to the SET2 Submission Phase.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-140257.html

so kirbyoh. is your pic one of sarge, church, griff, donut, caboose, or some other nutjob from red vs blue? lol kidding.

RedVsBlue quote.

Sarge: This is the best game since Griffball.

Griff: All right, F*** THIS!!!

this has been a RedVsBlue quote. :) :P

and yeah, i get that life can be hectic, but at least wait until the last monday in the submission phase before posting any official decisions as to the extension. also if you are concerned with needing time to finish, 2 weeks for the first extension, then 1 week extensions at a time after that as needed only. that should be enough right cal? :D

I hate games that don't have a skill gap is all. They took Halo2 the most competive FPS IMO off the MLG Pro Circuit for a garbage game called Halo3. If you where really good at Halo2 you would understand my beef.

Just to ask do you even know what any of this means?

BXR

BXB

RRX

RRX,YY,RRX

BXR,RRX

RRBX

If you don't I will have to explain it to you shadow-zero.

Archived