Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey dude whats your gamertag on xbox live and what rank r u on halo 3 lol:lol:

Snd i make rlly good cards (im serious):mrgreen:

I don't play Halo3 because it was to easy and boring but, I was a 43 Lone Wolves and a 46 in Slayer at the time. This is all before the MLG Playlist came out but, I just couldn't stand the game enough to play it anymore so I sold it. I had a couple of Gamertags at the time but, I think it was xfortyxc4lx. I've gotten a 40 in Lone Wolves pretty much in a single day, its a very easy game. In Halo2 I was a 36 in Hardcore but, I got cheated all the way to a 27 or something on my previous account xx4NSICKxx. Anyway I don't play Halo3 anymore is what I'm saying so I really don't feel the need to give you my current Gamertag.

oh. okay then, i just hope that i can find it. lol ^^' by the way, i have a card contest going now. i called it created card contest. so please check that out and post your card. first place gets 3 reps! and the top 3 get to take place in a second phase thread to see who has the best card! :mrgreen:

edit: okay, i found it. so hopefully people will have their questions answered now. by the way, my contest thread is up and up to code. (i hope <.<) so be sure to post your best card there okay? and remember, it doesnt have to be a monster, it can be a spell or trap too. :mrgreen: and there's no entry fee either! :D

it will come true as long as we all help out. basically what has been happening is that cal has been doing alot of the work. that led to impatient people leaving the project. we all need to do our part, and noot just card making. that being said i will try to do what i can from the library computers, but once i have my laptop repaired (finally <.<) i can contribute more to the site and help where its needed.

Golden Light when the Submission Phase is over do you want to organize all the cards that people posted into 1 post sorted by category? If you won't I will have to do it. If you do you can take some of the pressure off me and that would be great.

For those who don't know the Submission Phase is up here's the link. The Submission Phase End Date has been changed to 9/14/09.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-140257.html

Golden Light when the Submission Phase is over do you want to organize all the cards that people posted into 1 post sorted by category? If you won't I will have to do it. If you do you can take some of the pressure off me and that would be great.

For those who don't know the Submission Phase is up here's the link. The Submission Phase End Date has been changed to 9/14/09.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-140257.html

i can do that. all i have to do is copy and paste right? it might take 2 ro 3 days since i am still stuck with the library computers >< but that is something that i know i can do. also, i would appreciate if you could pm to me exactly how they are to be organized or tell me where to find said info so that i'll know what needs to go where.

Hes been wanting to help the project out more for a long time and hes been waiting patiently for a job. Also I want someone who has reliable source of internet that can do it within a day if possible. Its not that simple of a job as you may think because you have to make sure everything is in the right category according to the Submission Phase setup and rules. You must also make sure all the stats of the card are there or else it will not be excepted and above all it can be time consuming depending how many cards are posted throughout the thread.

Archived