Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a side note' date=' I don't think extending the voting is going to get more votes. Voting is boring, hence why people don't do it.

[/quote']

I agree, and quoting a rule from the first page of this thread,

5) There needs to be end date written for each phase, and that date will not be changed except at least 30% of active people agrees that it should be changed.

So who actually wants the end date extended?

11/12/2009 is the End Date.

Honestly I really don't have the time to do all the work. I'm very sorry but' date=' I'm leaving the project. Good Luck.

[/quote']

:shock::o:shock:

why does everyone have to leave this project? Oh well, i guess you have your reasons.

If no one else wants to, i could take the leadership role, I usually have plenty of free time.

I believe Karl, Griffin and seattleite are all qualified to lead the project. Again I'm very sorry guys but, I don't have enough time to dedicate myself to this project. That is one of the reasons why I've been pushing End Dates back. This project needs 3 to 5 people to lead in order to be successful and again I have faith you 3 can handle it. Hopefully I can come back to this project in the future but, as of right now its highly unlikely. Now you guys should sort roles amongst your selves and again Good Luck.

Archived