Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow this stuff has gone so far. You're even making an actual online game! It's just like this other project (which I will not be talking about, it's top secret and not really a good idea to talk about... then again... hmmmm.) Except ours started out as a small idea, which was being run by some random people who probably wouldn't really even be able to go through with it after a while, and it's ending up to be just wow, for a bunch of random people. (I can at least say it's a collaboration game, which I was lucky enough to program two levels for.)

Hes been wanting to help the project out more for a long time and hes been waiting patiently for a job. Also I want someone who has reliable source of internet that can do it within a day if possible. Its not that simple of a job as you may think because you have to make sure everything is in the right category according to the Submission Phase setup and rules. You must also make sure all the stats of the card are there or else it will not be excepted and above all it can be time consuming depending how many cards are posted throughout the thread.

well have no fear fortycal86. shadow-zero is on the air!!! meaning that i now i have my laptop fixed and can basically use internet again whenever i want. ^^ so how about this. i split the job with golden light as close to half as possible' date=' okay? that way it can be done more quickly. just make sure that you send me an example of how to transform a card into yvd format a.s.a.p. and message me when the time for conversion has come. (was referring to card conversion there) lol :mrgreen:

Seems interesting, I'd like to join as a card creator.

welcome to the community judo kwan. i look forward to seeing great things of our newest member. (my cards were terrible when i first started in february. trust me, YOU. DONT. WANT. TO. KNOW!!!)

Hes been wanting to help the project out more for a long time and hes been waiting patiently for a job. Also I want someone who has reliable source of internet that can do it within a day if possible. Its not that simple of a job as you may think because you have to make sure everything is in the right category according to the Submission Phase setup and rules. You must also make sure all the stats of the card are there or else it will not be excepted and above all it can be time consuming depending how many cards are posted throughout the thread.

well have no fear fortycal86. shadow-zero is on the air!!! meaning that i now i have my laptop fixed and can basically use internet again whenever i want. ^^ so how about this. i split the job with golden light as close to half as possible' date=' okay? that way it can be done more quickly. just make sure that you send me an example of how to transform a card into yvd format a.s.a.p. and message me when the time for conversion has come. (was referring to card conversion there lol :mrgreen:)

Seems interesting, I'd like to join as a card creator.

welcome to the community judo kwan. i look forward to seeing great things of our newest member. (my cards were terrible when i first started in february. trust me, YOU. DONT. WANT. TO. KNOW!!!)

Anyway shadow-zero both jobs only need 1 person. That job has been assigned to Golden Light already. I'm doing the YVD transformation but, I will try to find something more for you to do a soon as possible don't worry about it.

GEH! you keep saying that you'll find something for me to do and yet you never do! this is the first time i ahve ever been able to contribute any of my cards, and yet i still can't do anything else??? <.< just make sure that its something that i can do okay? oh, and if its something that i do not as of yet know how to do ill message you saying as such anad you can message instructions on how to do said job. <.< will also be updating my cards post eventually. (for the submission phase that is.

i wil work asap and afap (as soon as possible and as fast as possible) so ill see for graphics... if u dont mind... ;)

Welcome to the YCCG here's the link to the Submission Phase if you want to submit some cards as well.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-140257.html

For those doing Graphics I'll keep you all updated when the Final Phase begins .

eh???

Also shadow-zero delete that post because that's spamming. There is no reason for you to right that.

• 2 weeks later...

your welcome. by the way, were you really the prom king, or is that just in your nick? lol XD

and cal, i didnt mean to be rude to the last guy, but he should know just by seeing what this thread is, that we dont use any of the card stuff from ytcg for yccg. aside from the obvious copyright infringement problem, its not the created card game if we use stuff from the ytcg. i guess i could have used a different approach instead of just saying noob alert though....

your welcome. by the way' date=' were you really the prom king, or is that just in your nick? lol XD

and cal, i didnt mean to be rude to the last guy, but he should know just by seeing what this thread is, that we dont use any of the card stuff from ytcg for yccg. aside from the obvious copyright infringement problem, its not the created card game if we use stuff from the ytcg. i guess i could have used a different approach instead of just saying noob alert though....

[/quote']

What prom king plays yugimonz? That is why i am the Zombie Prom King. If you don't understand; Zombies are strange, I am strange (Hence i am a Necrophile [My YGO slang term for Zombie Duelists]), and thus the thought of me being prom king is utterly f[:x]cked up. Also, Zombie Prom is every band name me and my friends use in every GH and Rock Band game, i am the one who came up with this name thus i am the "king".

Archived