Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm? irc thing? why don't you go to the first post of page one and click on the link under yvd help? you should be able to download it straight from that link. as for the chat thing, you just hit the chat button once and then go to your menu bar to open it up from there, since it doesnt automatically pop up on the screen. XD first you choose a nick for yourself, and then type /join yvd and that should take you to the chat where everybody duels! ^o^ of course you have to have you nick registered in order to talk in there, so what you end up having to do is wait for 2 to 5 minutes or something. (i don't remember exactly how long, nut definitely somewhere between those 2.) anyway, after that you type in /register your password, your e-mail then go to your e-mail, copy the verification code and type /ns verify verification code and your i! ^o^ if there is anything that you find i got wrong, please let me know what it is that you are having trouble with and i will help you as best as i can, but this should work as far as i know.

welcome to the yccg. here is the link for the submission phase.

set 2 submission phase

please feel free to post and opine. the end date is sometime in the second or third week of october. ask 40cal for specifics.

also, if you don't mind, i would like to invite you to one of my threads that i currently have running, if that's okay.

editation: it is finished. for those of you who would bring salvation to the fallen, this is the place.

yugioh! the created card game's broken set

for those of you who wonder when the work is to begin, now is the time.

side note: i sometimes use wizardly speech as shown above. :mrgreen:

Archived