Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

greetings, and welcome to the yccg community, where all of our cards our truly one unique! :mrgreen:

note: there is currently a set 2 submission phase going on at this address. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-140257.html please feel free to opine with spiffy cards of your own.

side-note: we do not allow copies of other cards whether they are ytcg or yccg. one is copyright infringement, and 2 is the necessity for originality. finally, other people are like to throw b!tch fits (pardon my french) if they find that their cards have been plaigerized. i know that i would, as well as possibly starting a neg war.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed some changes on the custom YVD download for CCG. Its different from the file you add to the original YVD download with all the TCG cards, the one that mostly Nightmarian changed, if that makes sense.

Byakko the White tiger has its attribute changed to LIGHT, attack increase to 2000, and a Susa-soldier like effect.

Blood Werehamster doesn't have effect which says it can't be tributed if it is summoned on your opponents turn.

Ambushing troops changed from Dinosaur/FIRE to Warrior/EARTH

Crying Maiden was changed from Fish to Fairy

The big question is, where and when were these changed??

ah. but wait' date=' if major liam (formerly cyber~wolf) didnt have his thread stickied then how does he get off negging me for bumping his thread?

[/quote']

Sometimes people don't need their threads bumped or its an old thread that he didn't want bumped. Some people are even against bumping or against other people bumping their thread.

ill join as a creator

P.s good idea

Welcome to the YCCG here is the link to the Submission Phase.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-140257.html

Archived