Knight's Title: Book Two~ The Dark Side of His Heart. Finished redecorating {Updated 5/28/10}

Fen.

What do you think of this Fanfic  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Fanfic

• OH MY GOD!!!! I love it! Keep it coming please!!
    • Wow, impressive. This is not that bad.
    • Meh, it could use a bit of work.
    • MY EYES!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah. U know what? I'm just posting the 12th chapter now cuzz I want to.

[spoiler= Chapter 12: Return]

Chapter 12

Return

Hermione was in shock. She just stared at the boy.

“You were Metal?” Hermione gasped, “All along?” The boy gave a laugh. He walked up to Hermione and the others.

“Fooled you huh?” The boy smirked. Hermione studied the boy. His personality reminded her a bit of Kellach, always happy, a smirk in his face, the blonde hair. . .

“So, who are you really?” Shadow asked questionably. The boy straightened himself and held out his hand.

“Oh where are my manners? My name is Edward Elric, pleased to meet you!” Edward slapped Shadow and Knuckles high fives. The two boys didn’t return the favor.

“Piss off,” Shadow muttered, “You sent a monster at us and tried to kill us.” He snapped. Edward slugged away from them.

“Ok, you three have every right to be cross with me.”

“You’re damn right we do!” Knuckles barked. He raised his fist at Edward, “I have every right in my body right now to beat the living snot out of this hobbit!” Knuckles then grabbed Edward by the collar of his cloak and raised him from the ground. Edward stared at Knuckles for a second. He then slugged Knuckles in the face, sending him flat on his stomach on the ground.

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SHORTY YOU COULD SQUISH WITH THE HEEL OF YOUR SHOE?!?!?!?” Edward screamed in rage. He punched Knuckles again. He continued to thrash at him. Hermione then ran behind Edward and placed the tip of her wand to the back of his skull.

“Don’t you dare move, or so help me god I will blow your brains right out of that fat head of yours.” Hermione snapped. Edward froze, and stopped his assault on Knuckles. Hermione still held her wand to Edward’s head. He then held out his hands and put them over his head.

“That’s better. Now march,” Hermione breathed. The four then made the trek to the lakefront. All were silent till they could see the icy waters of Hogwarts. Hermione then cursed. Shadow and Knuckles looked at her.

“It’s not going to work,” Hermione sighed, “We’re stuck here.” The three boys’ hearts sank.

“What do you mean, It’s not gonna work?!” Mimicked Shadow in Hermione’s voice. The three looked at her while she thought it over.

“Well for one thing, we can’t Apparate on Hogwarts grounds. Well have to go back into the icy lake,” Hermione mumbled. Shadow and Knuckles exchanged horrified looks, “Furthermore, it is going to be extremely painful on us if I Apparate four people. I can only do three at a time. We are gonna have to chance this one.” Hermione told them. Shadow still looked frightened.

“So, back into the frigid hell?” Shadow asked with a bit of hope in his heart. Hermione then nodded. Shadow and Knuckles moaned in despair. Hermione and the others then slowly made their ways into the water.

“Bloody Hell that’s cold!” Hermione yelped when the water reached her stomach.

“It’s like fire!” Edward moaned. The four were shivering madly. Hermione could barely hold her hands out.

“Now g-g-g-g-guys, hug m-m-m-m-me.” Hermione chattered, her lips the color of cerulean. The guys each held tightly onto Hermione’s waist. And once again, the four teens disappeared from sight. They were then drifting through nothingness. The feeling of being compressed through a cylinder washed over them. Hermione and the others could barely breathe. Then finally, it was over. They were back in the dark, musty room.

“Ok, I’m never letting you Apparate us again!” groaned Shadow. The four were soaking wet. Edward was still shivering; he had his hands wrapped around him struggling to keep warm. He sneezed loudly.

“Oh damn,” Hermione snapped to herself, “Edward, you don’t have any extra clothes, do you.” Edward vigorously shook his head, stifling yet another sneeze. Hermione then whipped her wand at him.

“Incendio!” She shouted, the room exploded with steam and everyone’s clothes were dried. Edward stopped shivering.

“Thanks, but no. These are the only clothes I have, what’s the big . . . . . oh” Said Edward, the problem dawning on him now. He was decked out in an Organization Xlll cloak, the official garb of evil. If any of the others saw him in this, he was dead.

“I could just transfigure your outfit,” Hermione started, “but the spell is extremely difficult. I need my spell book. It’s all the way on the eighth floor. We are in the basement floor. We would need to be very elusive and avoid any contact till we got to my room.” Hermione finished.

“Sounds easy enough,” Knuckles replied, “Shadow and I’ll distract the others.”

“Can you do that?” Edward asked.

“Please, the question is can we not do it.” Shadow grinned. And with that, the two boys dashed out of the room.

“That just leaves us, come on!” Hermione whispered. The two then crawled out of the room and into the stairway. They crept up the stairs. Each time one floorboard creaked, Hermione cursed.

“We can’t take the elevator,” Hermione whispered, “They might spot you by accident.” They reached the foyer room. As they walked up the giant staircase, Hermione wondered, “I hope Shadow and Knuckles are doing their job.”

Shadow and Knuckles reached the lounge. It was 4:00 PM; the sun had just begun to set outside the windows. The others were still in the room. Shadow and Knuckles then held something out in front of them.

“Who wants to play Yahtzee?!” They both exclaimed. Everyone’s eyes lit up. They then cheered and ran to Shadow and Knuckles.

“Cake,” The two whispered to each other and they slapped each other high fives.

Hermione and Edward reached the sixth floor of the mansion. Sounds of excitement could be heard from this floor.

“Oh no! We’re in the lounge room!” Hermione gasped as she could hear dice being rolled from the other room.

“YAHTZEE!” Amy cheered! Everyone in the room next to them laughed and cheered.

“Should we help them?” Edward asked.

“No, they got it under control,” Hermione assured. The two then sped up the staircase and were up on the eighth floor. Hermione and Edward then ran down the narrow hallway and came to a sapphire colored door. Hermione then inserted her wand into the keyhole. The door opened, and the two stepped inside.

Hermione’s room was an average sized one. There was no bare space on the walls. Most of the room’s space was made up of bookcases filled with books of every kind. Across the room was a plush bed with blue sheets and a ruby red pillow. A lamp was by her bedside table. Hermione then whipped out her wand, “Accio morph spell book!” A thick, purple book whizzed out of the shelves and appeared in Hermione’s outstretched hand. Hermione then flipped through the book and can to the wardrobe transfiguration spell. Hermione then cleared her throat. She then pointed her wand at Edward.

“Tell me what you want to wear, in full detail please.” Hermione told Edward.

“Well, I would like some black boots. Some black pants would be nice as well. A matching shirt vest. I would like one left-handed white glove. Um, a sturdy brown belt. And a red trench coat with my special insignia on the back would be preferred.” Edward finished. Hermione nodded. She flicked her wrist and Hermione released a string of words and incantations. Before his eyes, Edward’s black cloak transformed into his desired wardrobe. His clothes had a nice lavender smell to them.

“Thanks,” Edward said.

“No problem.” Hermione replied. The two just stood there. Edward was examining his clothing with much interest. Hermione just stared at him, images whirring in her head.

“How ‘bout a room for you?” Hermione chirped suddenly. Edward stood before her. His eyes lit up.

“That would be most appreciated, thanks.” Edward thanked her and Hermione led him out the room and to the elevator. Hermione pressed the down button and the two strode in the doors. Hermione then pressed a button that had a number “3” on it, and the elevator dropped down. Calm parlor music played as the two rode down the chute. As the elevator went down, Hermione was confused about the visions she saw in Edward’s memories. What had this boy been through? The elevator reached the third floor and the doors of the elevator opened. Hermione led Edward down a long and narrow hallway. Nearly all the lights were out in this area. Hermione held up her wand and a light sparked from the tip. They then came to a wooden door that was open a crack.

“Here, you can have this room for now,” Hermione said half-heartedly. Ed pushed the door and walked inside. The first thing Ed noticed was the odor, like musty, stale air. He coughed. It was a plain old room with blue walls. There was a timber bookshelf with many books cramped in their old shelves. A nice bed was set across the room with a beginning shelf on the bedpost with dust spots. Apparently items used to occupy those spots thought Edward as he glanced around the space. There was a silver mirror that hung up on the wall. There wasn’t a single crack on its features. The floor was blue carpet, vacuumed at least. An ebony drawer and desk were stationed on the other side of the room, papers littered the desk and he guessed that the drawers were still holding the previous owners belongings.

“I know it’s not much but-, “

“Don’t worry Hermione, it’s a great room thanks,” Edward smiled. Hermione then walked to him and placed a folded up piece of paper into his hand.

“Dinner’s at 8 o’ clock. Be sure to be on time, or Amy will have a fit.” Hermione said quickly.

“Wait who’s Amy, what’s-,” But Hermione was already out of the room, her rapid footsteps could be heard outside the door. Edward then stared at his hand. He unfolded the paper clutched in his hands. There was a small note tacked to the crumpled paper. Edward read it out loud.

“I found this in your black coat. I thought you wanted to keep it. Hermione.” He then looked at the other paper.

What he saw made him take a step back. It was a picture of himself, with his brother. The two were smiling, their arms were wrapped around each others shoulders. Edward looked like he was about seven years of age in the picture. The other boy looked about five. A tear slowly fell down Ed’s face. He reluctantly wiped it away. Edward then walked to the drawers and opened them. He was staring at a huge bundle of junk. He pulled out a ton of purple robes, a leather bound spell book, bottles of many forms containing different items, tissues, some old parchments, and two bottles of pills. Not knowing why, but Edward read the prescription bottles.

“To the owner of Kellach Masons. SingulAir. Take one pill daily. Cures itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, nasal congestion, and breathing problems.” He then looked at the other bottle, a bit confused.

“To the owner of a Mister Kellach Masons. Huh, this bottle says that it is a medication for some sort of TB illness.” Edward said to himself. He then saw one more item in the drawer. A pin in the shape of a silver dragon. He then took all the junk and placed them on the side of his door. He would deal with this crap later. Edward then coughed again. This room was filthy! Dust and debris hung on the bookshelves and in the air. Edward then clasped his hands together and the air around him flashed. The dust then sparkled around him. He had turned it into glitter.

“Much better,” Edward said, pleased with his work. He then yawned loudly. Ed rubbed his eyes, and fell backwards onto the bed. It was very comfortable. He decided to take a quick nap, just to rest his eyes a little. He closed his eyes.

‘YOU WHAT?!”

“Amy I’m sorry, what could I do? Just leave him there? He had nowhere to go and I just had to bring him here!” Hermione and Amy were arguing in the kitchen. Amy was rolling dough into a ball and beating on it with her fist.

“Ugh, just tell us these things Hermione,” Amy said calmly to Hermione, “damn, that means that I’m gonna need to make more food for tonight. What’s his name even?”

“Elric, Edward Elric.” Hermione said.

“Well the guy better like carrot cake,” Amy joked as she rolled the dough with her roller and placed it into a pan. Hermione then took the pan and put it in the oven.

“Dinner will be ready soon, so go get our guest.” Amy told her.

“You don’t need any help?” Hermione asked her.

“Oh no, I’m good. Go get him now.” said Amy and she left her to wash the seafood.

“Edward? Edward! Get up!” It was Hermione. She was shaking Edward awake.

“What?” asked Edward groggily.

“What do you think? It’s nearly eight! You’re gonna be late for dinner!”

“Woah!” Edward had been asleep for four hours. He didn’t know he was that tired.

“Now hurry up! Dinner is in five minutes!” Edward jumped out of bed and Hermione yanked him out of the room by the hand and they fled down the staircase to the dinner hall.

Archived