Knight's Title: Book Two~ The Dark Side of His Heart. Finished redecorating {Updated 5/28/10}

Fen.

What do you think of this Fanfic  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Fanfic

• OH MY GOD!!!! I love it! Keep it coming please!!
    • Wow, impressive. This is not that bad.
    • Meh, it could use a bit of work.
    • MY EYES!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, one minute. Working on chap 14 at the moment as well.

Ok, here we are, the 9th chapter.

[spoiler= Chapter 9: Xemnas]

Chapter 9

Xemnas

Marluxia, Larxene and Axel walked out of the dark portal.

“That was too easy!” laughed Marluxia as he carried a clear jar with a beating heart inside. The bottom of the jar had a small pool of blood.

“Xemnas will be pleased.” Axel chimed in.

“MARLUXIA! I said leave the killing to me! I barely drew blood on any of them!” fumed Larxene. The three had warped out of the tower and into a room that was completely white. They were standing in front of a white automatic door. The doors slid open. All around this large white room were huge chairs. They stuck out of the walls like a marble staircase. There were fourteen chairs in all. The white ceiling stretched above to the heavens.

“Let’s go,” Axel said, “He’s waiting.” The three of them then leapt up the stairway up to the ceiling. They reached the top. On the ceiling was a symbol of a mutated heart. This was the symbol of the Nobodies. A Nobody was what remains were left after a heart left a human. Some Nobodies control special talents. Organization lllX was made up of thirteen super Nobodies. No one knows why these people are after hearts though. Axel then put his palm against the symbol, and pressed it. The symbol then dematerialized from the wall. What was left was a hole in the ceiling. A steel ladder hung from the hole. Axel and the others climbed the ladder and stood in an elevator. It was of a silver color, with tints of black here and there. This elevator only had two buttons, each with a glowing pink heart shape. Axel then put one of his gloved hands into his sleeve. He fumbled in there for a bit then found what he was looking for. His forefinger landed on a small button. He pressed it, and the elevator came to life. A beam of light flashed through the elevator and scanned the area for intruders.

“All clear,” the elevator had a futuristic voice chip implanted in it, “Axel, Marluxia, Larxene, where would you wish to travel to?”

“Up!” Axel, Larxene, and Marluxia shouted in unison.

“Very well,” the elevator said as the metal gears churned and shot the three upward to their destination. The three waited as a catchy tune played in the elevator. Larxene began to hum to the familiar tune, but Marluxia glared at her and she stopped instantly. Finally the elevator came to a calm halt. The elevator spoke in its metallic voice,

“Floor fourteen, The Altar of Naught.” The three nodded at each other and stepped out onto the roof of a grand fortress. The sight from above was simply stunning. The fortress was floating over a deep trench in the middle of a large city. The view before them was called Dark City. The entire skyline could be seen from up top. The scenery was a wash of neon color. The sky was an indigo black with white dots scattered across the night. Axel and the others walked up a small curving flight of stairs to a grand altar roof. Right at the foot of the altar was a glimmer of light. Above their heads was a colossal cloud-like form in the shape of a heart. It had a gaping blackish purple hole in it. This was Kingdom Hearts. Axel and the others stopped to admire its beauty. The three then looked directly in front of them. They were staring at a man with long, straight silver hair. He was wearing the familiar black cloak that Organization lllX always wore. He had his back turned to them. He was standing in front of an unknown machine that had many flashing lights of different hues. The machine had a keypad and a monitor that showed a great deal of data. The three then walked forward to the man. Marluxia then bowed down in front of the man. Axel and Larxene mimicked his action.

“Master, we have captured his heart.” Said Marluxia, still bowing before the man.

“Stop your groveling!” said the man in a deep commanding voice. He still had not turned to either of them. The man then sighed, “I see that the invasion went well,” the man said.

“Better than expected, Xemnas.” Larxene said to the man named Xemnas. Xemnas then tuned to face the three others. He had tan skin that looked like he had laid himself in the sun for hours. This was odd because there is no sunlight in Dark City. He had thick silver eyebrows. And those eyes. His eyes were of a scarlet malevolence.

“Then we must start phase two immediately.” Xemnas told them with his smooth deep voice.

“What’s phase two?” asked Axel.

“Hand me the Jar Marluxia,” Xemnas demanded. He held out a black gloved hand. Marluxia did so and handed him the jar containing Kellach’s heart.

“At last, the purest heart of the purest child!” cackled Xemnas, “oh yeah, phase two. I want you three to go track down Kellach’s nobody. He will be very powerful. I don’t know what name the man goes by now. If you succeed in this, the Organization will have achieved its first goal. Search all over the universe if you have to. Now go!”

“Alright, don’t get your hair in a bind Mansex.” Axel chuckled.

“DON’T CALL ME THAT!!” Bellowed Xemnas in a rage.

“Jeeze, calm down Mansex,” Marluxia sighed.

“I’LL GIVE YOU THE COUNT OF THREE TO GET THE HELL OFF OF THIS ROOF!! ONE!

TWO!

TWO AND A HALF!!”

“Oh fine, we’re leaving,” Larxene said. The three then snapped their fingers. Three black portals appeared behind them, “have a pleasant day Mansex!” The three laughed like hyenas and slapped each other high fives as they each walked into the portal. They were then gone. And Xemnas was alone. He slapped his face. He hated it when they played the “Mansex” card. It was a gross anagram that the Organization found out when Xemnas wrote his name on a whiteboard. People figured it out, and they won’t let him live it down. Xemnas then sighed and placed the Heart jar into a secret compartment in the blinking machine. He then strode into the elevator. The doors clicked shut. Xemnas then pressed a button in his sleeve. The elevator once again came to life. A beam scanned Xemnas and the elevator identified him.

“Xemnas, where would you like to go?” Asked the elevator in its robotic voice.

“Bottom floor.” Xemnas said.

“Very well.” The elevator replied. And Xemnas traveled down to the very bottom of the fortress. The same catchy tune played in the elevator. Xemnas tapped the elevator in tune. The elevator then came to a halt.

“Floor B1, Nothing’s Cell.” The elevator announced and the doors swung open. He was in a dim lighted cell-like area. The only light in the room were the torches hung on the walls. Unlike the very futuristic fortress, this place was extremely low tech with its stone walls. Xemnas then walked past dozens of empty cells. He then came up to the end of the hallway. There was a single cell at the end of the hall. This cell actually had a person inside. It was too dark to see who it was.

“So are you finally ready to start talking?” Xemnas asked the person in the cell.

“I’ll never talk! I know that he is coming to save me. I know he is!!” The person cried.

“Oh save it!” Xemnas shouted and out of his fingers shot a red energy. The person instantly became unmoving. H was passed out.

“You are in a place where no one can find you. No one is coming to rescue you, Mr. Elric."

Chapter 10! Let's see how the Knights are doing so far!

[spoiler= Chapter 10: Encounter at Hogwarts]

Chapter 10

Encounter at Hogwarts

Everyone in the lounge gawked at Hermione. The room was silent. Shadow was the first to speak up.

“Meh, what the hell? I’ll go.”

“I guess you could count me in as well.” Knuckles said while raising his hand. Hermione stared at the two with eager eyes.

“Perfect, I really only need two people anyways. You two are great for the job I need. Let’s go.” Hermione then ushered Knuckles and Shadow out of the room.

Everyone was still quiet. Amy then spoke up.

“Did anyone actually want to go?”

“Nah,” everyone answered in unison. Amy looked at the clock; it was 12:00PM.

“Arya! It’s twelve! Guess what that means?!” Amy squealed. Arya then yanked the remote out of Aang’s hands. He protested, and Arya switched the channel.

“We’re watching The View!” Arya cheered. The boys gasped. The TV screen showed a group of women around a couch. They were chatting with someone about a chick flick.

“Oh dear god!” Sasuke muttered.

“I think I’m gonna be sick!” Neji gasped

“Shield your eyes!” Sasuke yelled.

“It’s too much for me!” Neji cried.

“Boy, that Rosie ‘O Donald is a jabroni.” Aang murmured.

Hermione led Shadow and Knuckles down a rickety staircase to a small stone door. Hermione pushed against the door, and it slowly opened. She ushered the two boys inside. They were now inside a dim lit, cramped room. It was musty and humid. The walls were just concrete. The room was humid because there was no ventilation, no windows at all in this small room. The only thing in the small room was a dusty, moth-eaten couch.

“So Hermione, how are we getting to Hogwarts?” said Shadow as he plopped down onto the couch, sending a plume of debris out of the cushions.

“What? You guys haven’t figured it out yet?” Hermione said.

“No, we haven’t miss know-it-all,” sniffled Knuckles, the dusty room was getting to him.

“We’re going to Apparate.” Hermione answered.

“Apparwhat?” The two gasped.

“Apparate, teleport.” She said. She then flashed a smile and a thumbs up.

“You can seriously do that?” Shadow asked, perplexed at Hermione’s answer.

“Any wizard or witch can do it,” Hermione scoffed, “I’ve done it tons of times.”

“Why didn’t you do it when we had to save Neji? That would have saved us a lot of time.” Shadow said quietly.

“Simple, I can only Apparate to places where I’ve been or remotely seen on a map.” Hermione said Matter-of-Factly.

“That’s a crappy skill then, can’t even teleport to Antarctica.” Knuckles laughed.

“First of all, why would I ever want to go to Antarctica? It’s freezing cold there! Second of all, I COULD Apparate there if I’ve been there before.” Hermione jabbed at Knuckles. He then groaned.

“Forget it let’s get to Hogwarts, the heat in this room is unbearable.”

“Alright, stand in the middle of the room with me,” Hermione instructed and they did so, “when I say go, grab my waist.” Hermione took a deep breath and concentrated on the destination. Knuckles and Shadow did a unison gulp of fear.

Hermione took a breath to speak. The two guys grabbed her waist.

“I forgot to mention the sensation of Apparation. It’s kind of like being squeezed through a tight cylinder. This is not for the claustrophobic, okay?” The two boys nodded, and let go of her waist. Hermione then concentrated on the destination once again. She took a breath to speak, and Knuckles and Shadow grabbed her waist. Hermione took another deep breath, and sneezed into her sleeve.

“For god’s sake, just say go already!” Shadow yelled.

“GO!” Hermione growled. Shadow and Knuckles held tight to Hermione’s waist as the three disaperated from the room. The three were drifting in space. Shadow could feel his body being compressed thin. It did feel like being squeezed through a tube. Knuckles could barely breathe; the pressure was too much for him. Hermione looked calm, almost in euphoria. She was taking deep breaths; she seemed to be dealing with the pain. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the pain stopped, and the three got a feeling of falling.

“Hold your breath!” Hermione gasped to the two boys. The three free fell through oblivion, and then a hole opened up, and the three teens crashed into the icy waters below. Hermione was the first to emerge from the surface. Her hair was matted across her face. Shadow and Knuckles came next, and they were coughing and sputtering.

“I told you t-t-t-t-two to h-h-h-h-h-h-old y-y-y-y-y-y-our breath!” Hermione chattered. The water was freezing to the bone.

“You c-c-c-c-c-c-could have w-w-warned us earlier,” Shadow shivered uncontrollably. The sky above them was pitch-black. The only light was coming from the full moon. It had to be past midnight.

“This is H-h-h-h-h-h-h-hogwarts? This is an icy lake!” Knuckles grumbled. Hermione groaned and pointed to a far off castle in the distance. There were faint glows of yellow light in the windows. The entire castle was on the edge of a thick cliff.

“Oh,” Knuckles grinned sheepishly. The three then started to swim to shore.

“We need to get to the grounds quickly, or we will freeze to death!” Hermione yelled to them. They sped to the edge of the water, and plopped out of the lake and onto solid ground. The three were shaking violently.

“T-t-t-t-t-t-this won’t help at all,” Hermione shivered. She took out her wand,

“Incendio!” A hot wave of heat overwhelmed the three. Their clothes were dried, the shivering stopped.

“You’re a Life Saver Hermione,” Shadow grinned. Hermione smiled back and nodded.

“Let’s go.” The three walked up a stone path to the grounds. Hermione, Shadow, and Knuckles arrived to a wide outclearing. The castle of Hogwarts could be seen plainly on the hill above them. The area was silent.

“Uh Hermione? Why are we here again?” It was knuckles who asked.

“Lumos!” Hermione whispered. A blinding light shot out of her wand and illuminated the field.

“Seriously Hermione, why did you have to come here?” Shadow demanded Hermione. Hermione was silent.

“Tell us!” Knuckled shouted.

“Shut up! Look.” Said Hermione quietly. She pointed a finger in front of her into the darkness. A figure in a black cloak emerged from the shadows and towards the three. He had a hood over his head, so his face was shrouded. He was however, very short. He was just barely reaching 5ft.

“Glad you could come.” The man said. But it wasn’t a man’s voice; it was a teenaged boy’s voice. He sounded to be her own age.

“Metal?” Hermione asked.

“You know this guy?” Shadow gasped. Hermione nodded. She took a step towards the boy.

“Why did you want to see me?” Hermione asked Metal.

“To test you of course!” Laughed Metal. He clapped his hands together. A blinding light energy crackled around the boy’s gloved hands. He was gone.

“Wait!” Hermione shouted.

“What do you think he meant when he said, to test us” Shadow questioned. The ground beneath them began to rumble, the three began to stumble. A black aura then appeared in the sky. It was the same aura portal that the Organization used. The wind around them picked up. And then out of the portal, emerged a gigantic pair of hands.

“I think we are about to find out. . . . .” Knuckles gasped.

Archived