Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

Good card Kira, very creative effect that (I don't know if this is just me) seems to be a Dark-Counterpart effect by requiring a specific number of DARK monsters and then requiring the removal of DARK monsters to remain in your control

@Icy: oh I see. I just made that assumption/guess because normally when members call other members by their real name, they know each other IRL

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Icy: oh I see. I just made that assumption/guess because normally when members call other members by their real name' date=' they know each other IRL

[/quote']

My name on MSN (not email) is "Josh [icy]".

And I've said it a lot on the boards too. I'm not ashamed for people to know my name. As that is who I am, not some alias I created on the internet. "You fake, because you can. Well, I be me because I can."

You do have a point. It's just normally people aren't called by their real name here...

Rofl, you'd be surprised. I call a lot of members by their real name...

Static, 2sick4u, Willieh, HORUS, Chaos Pudding, Browarod, Yankeefan/C-2, Opalmoon, Kitty Princess, to name a few...

I really only call a few people their real name' date=' including

DRACO F***ING STRAYBYRN

I lol'd.

And Icy, Kitty Princess is only on that list because you stalk her. -cough-

No lol.

Im the kinda guy, that when you know enough about a person; Calling them by an alias is disrespect.

Archived