Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So please kindly refer to it as the "Hentai Site" Thank you all. Anyhow I have an effect for PKEV that doesn't sound right....

Activate only when you control a Level 6 or higher Psychic-Type monster. You can pay Life Points in multiples of 500, Destroy a number of cards on the field equal to the amount of Life Points paid. Remove the Psychic-Type monster used to activate this effect from play after resolution.

If this is a one-use card, take out the "You can..." in the second sentence.

This card can only be activated by selecting 1 Level 6 or higher Psychic-Type monster you control. You can pay any multiple of 500 Life Points. Destroy a number of cards on the field equal to each multiple of 500 Life Points you paid. Then, remove from play the selected monster.

I'm kind of skeptic about the effect itself. Wall of Revealing Light is partially in it, but I can't get the rest of it after that. It should be fine in itself, though.

The -booru sites are no longer a huge secret...

Irregardless. We are not legally allowed to link to said site' date=' or discuss it's formal name; due to the graphically adult content on said site(s).

[/quote']

But safebooru has no adult content except big boobs >.>

I see what you did there.

Trying to loophole, huh?

And OMG, I LOVE MY NEW COMPUTER.

Irregardless. We are not legally allowed to link to said site' date=' or discuss it's formal name; due to the graphically adult content on said site(s).

[/quote']

Trying to loophole, huh?

What's so good about your new computer?

[/quote']

Trying to loophole, huh?

What's so good about your new computer?

Maybe it's better than her old one...?

People... Talk cards, card ideas and concepts...

There are other clubs to talk about those things.

And yes, her new computer is better.

I asked for the link to her specs. It's 1 TB of HDD, and 8gb of RAM.

@~JG~: Go classic, that stuff is just overkill.

Instead of opening up a New Topic in WC I thought I was seek advice here. I currently have a Idea in the works but i'm not sure about how to go with it. It's based around "Sleep Counters" Monsters & Spell/Traps would feature the art of Sleeping.

At the moment I wanted to have a "Sleeping Monster" in fasce-down Attack Mode with a Bonus effect with it.

This card can only be Special Summoned in face-down Attack Position. When this card is Flip Summoned, you can add 1 "Sleep Counter" (Max. 1) to this card. If this card attacks it is flipped into face-down Attack Position after damage calculation. When this card is flipped into face-down Attack Position you can Draw 1 card from your Deck. If this face-down card is selected as a attack target by your opponent then it is removed from play.

As you can see it looks a little Random at the moment but I wanted to work with it.

[align=center]lol this was actually a idea I wanted to work on from a while back. Known as the "Dream Series"

48078qi9.jpg

48078kd2.jpg

Just like the Field Chibi's I wanted to try to work on a past idea I had. I'll work on the OCG for now and see what card I can come up with. This may just work if I can up the Balance a little, thanks for the advice Mia.[/align]

Instead of opening up a New Topic in WC I thought I was seek advice here. I currently have a Idea in the works but i'm not sure about how to go with it. It's based around "Sleep Counters" Monsters & Spell/Traps would feature the art of Sleeping.

At the moment I wanted to have a "Sleeping Monster" in fasce-down Attack Mode with a Bonus effect with it.

This card can only be Special Summoned in face-down Attack Position. When this card is Flip Summoned' date=' you can add 1 "Sleep Counter" (Max. 1) to this card. If this card attacks it is flipped into face-down Attack Position after damage calculation. When this card is flipped into face-down Attack Position you can Draw 1 card from your Deck. If this face-down card is selected as a attack target by your opponent then it is removed from play.

As you can see it looks a little Random at the moment but I wanted to work with it.

[/quote']

This card can only be Special Summoned in face-down Attack Position. When this card is Flip Summoned, you can place 1 "Sleep Counter" (Max. 1) on this card. If this card attacks it is flipped into face-down Attack Position after damage calculation. When this card is flipped into face-down Attack Position, you can draw 1 card from your Deck. If this face-down card is selected as an attack target by your opponent then it is removed from play.

That is why card-makers should never leave. >_<

This card can only be Special Summoned in face-down Attack Position. When this card is Flip Summoned' date=' you can place 1 "Sleep Counter" on this card [b'](max. 1)[/b]. When this card attacks, it is flipped into face-down Attack Position after damage calculation. When this card is flipped into face-down Attack Position, you can draw 1 card from your Deck. When this face-down card is selected as an attack target by your opponent, remove this card from play.

Wow Pikachu, you disappoint me. -.-...

'That is why card-makers should never leave.' I lost all my skills now' date=' to be honest.

Anyways, does this club accept affiliates?

[/quote']

Doubtful, and we wouldn't want it to. This club has never been that kind of club anyway. Just cardmakers helping other cardmakers.

Archived