Huntar!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is one of my favorite cards I made

179158a.jpg

EFFECT

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each Spell Card in your Graveyard. Once per turn, During your Main Phase, you can remove from play 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard. If you do, inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponent.

I'm gonna post a card of mine.

212877f.jpg

Effect:

When this card is in face-up Attack Position on the field, your opponent can draw 1 card. If you control this card in face-up Defense Position, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Reptile-Type monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. The Special Summoned monster loses 200 DEF until the End Phase.

Charmander, you have no knowledge of OCG whatsoever, so stop saying that you do or don't know it because you downright don't. Most of those posts count as spam. Just post something else that's constructive and helpful. Seriously.

You need to state the timing of when your opponent can activate the first part of your card's effect. If it's just during your opponent's turn, write this:

"During your opponent's turn, your opponent can draw 1 card while this card is in face-up Attack Position."

The rest of your effect is generally fine.

I'm gonna post a card of mine.

212877f.jpg

Effect:

When this card is in face-up Attack Position on the field' date=' your opponent can draw 1 card. If you control this card in face-up Defense Position, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Reptile-Type monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. The Special Summoned monster loses 200 DEF until the End Phase.

[/quote']

It doesn't say when your opponent stops drawing.

Same for the extra...

And there is a "Venom" archetype. So you're going against it...

Fix it up and it aint bad.

@Mia: Play nice, sure he started off bad... But he tried to give advice. Small or great, it's a start. And that's better than nothing at all.

Archived