Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

[align=center]Here are some of my newest cards i've made they are the Dark counterparts of the Silent Magicians.

[spoiler=Dark Silent Magician LV 8]179158vj.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Silent Magician LV4". When this card is Special Summoned you can remove all face-up Spell Counters on the field from play to destroy the cards which had the Spell Counters on them. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Dark monster in your Graveyard from play to place 1 Spell Counter on a face-up card on the field.

I know the pic on LV 8 is a bit blurry[/align]

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Ok edited heres Dark Silent Magician LV 4

[spoiler=Dark Silent Magician LV 4]179158t.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Each time you or your opponent activates a Spell Card, put 1 Spell Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card and place it on a face-up monster on the field. If there are 5 Spell Counters on the field, by sending this face-up card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Dark Silent Magician LV8" from your hand or Deck.

[/align]

looks nice. pic isn't the best. Here is a new card from me IMage Credit goes to wanderley

[align=center]Lava Golem Dragon

315534xq.jpg

"Lava Golem" + 1 Dragon-Type monster

This card is also treated as a Pyro-Type monster while on the field and in the Graveyard. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except for Fusion Summon. This card is unaffected by any Field Spell Cards. If this monster is destroyed by a Dragon-Type monster you can discard 1 card from your hand and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Lava Golem" from your Graveyard.

- Draw 1 card. If you drew a monster you can Special Summon it in Defence Position.

- Remove from play 1 monster in your Graveyard. Destroy 1 Attack Position monster your opponent controls. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn after this card was activated.[/align]

'That is why card-makers should never leave.' I lost all my skills now' date=' to be honest.

Anyways, does this club accept affiliates?

[/quote']

Doubtful, and we wouldn't want it to. This club has never been that kind of club anyway. Just cardmakers helping other cardmakers.

So it's more like a community, you mean?

Alright then.

More of an elite order of amazingness and members get the pride of knowing they're better than everyone else.

Ha' date=' Josh. You know I did that just to poke fun. Chillax, bra.

But in all seriousness, we're dont affiliate. [b']We're too special to affiliate.[/b] :P

Wow, why so serious?

But I understand. I have to affiliate with the RDA now. >_<

Can i join

o and rate these cards

and please fix the OCG

283068g.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by tributing 3 Warrior-Type monsters. When this card destroys 1 of your opponents monsters after the damage step switch the ATK and DEF of this card. When this cards ATK is 900 or less it then cannot be destroyd by battle. Each turn you must pay 500 Life Points or else this card is destroyed (This is optional).

283068n.jpg

Effect

This card can only be Normal Summoned by removing from play 2 Dark monster on your side of the field. If this card is Special Sumoned your opponent gains 2000 Life Points. While this card is in Defence Position your opponent can draw up to 2 cards. Once per turn while yhis card is in attack position you can discard 1 Dark Monster to have this card gain 500 ATK points. While this cards ATK is over 4000, each turn your opponent gains 1000 Life Points.

This card is unnefected to the effect os Spell cards.

283068.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. When this card was succesfully summoned this card loses 100 ATK for each card your oppoenent controls. While this card is the only card on the field you can remove from play 1 Normal monster from your hand to have this card gain attack equail to the remoed from play monsters attack until the End phase of the turn. When your opponent attacks this card you can discard 2 cards and Remove from play spell card you control to nagate the attack. Each time your opponent activates a Trap card you gain 500 Life Points.

Just a couple of OCG errors i've fixed for you

[spoiler=Zexion OCG Fix]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 Warrior-Type monsters. When this card destroys 1 of your opponents monsters switch the ATK and DEF of this card. When this cards ATK is 900 or less it cannot be destroyed by battle. Each turn you must pay 500 Life Points if you cannot this card is destroyed.

[spoiler=Nordius OCG Fix]

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 Dark-Type monsters on your field. If this card is Special Summoned your opponent gains 2000 Life Points. While this card is in face up Defence Position your opponent can draw up to 2 cards. Once per turn while this card is in attack position you can discard 1 Dark-Type monster to increase this cards ATK by 500. While this cards ATK is over 4000, each turn your opponent gains 1000 Life Points. This card is uneffected to the effect of Spell Cards.

[spoiler=Celest OCG Fix]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. When this card is successfully Special Summoned this card loses 100 ATK for each card your opponent controls. While this card is the only card on the field you can remove from play 1 Normal monster from your hand to have this card gain attack equal to the removed from play monsters attack until the End Phase of this turn. When your opponent attacks this card you can discard 2 cards and remove from play Spell Card you control to negate the attack. Each time your opponent activates a Trap card you gain 500 Life Points.

I'd give them 7/10 because theyre called "Destroyer" but there isnt a lot of destruction from these cards i'd change the name or the effect if I were you.

I've looked at this place a couple of times, but never really considered myself "Awesome" at cardmaking. I don't do it alot, but recently it seems I have been being seen as a really good cardmaker, and as such, I think I'm ready to be here. You can find examples of my most recent work everywhere, but for now, I'd like to present my most recent.

[spoiler=Supermurmurycolorfulistic Rainbow Kids]

createcardphp-8.jpg

This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If this card is the target of battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to negate the Attack. If the Attack is not negated this way, but this card is not destroyed by battle, inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the Attacking monsters' ATK.

Image found on an H-Site.

Ok everyone. There's I'll have a miniature competition. In the next 24 hours, any cardmaker in the club who reads this can send me 1 card. The creators of the top 3 cards will receive a rep, and be part of a nifty little project a friend of mine is working on.

So, please assist us, and the club by sending in cards. Thanks guys.

Ok everyone. There's I'll have a miniature competition. In the next 24 hours' date=' any cardmaker in the club who reads this can send me 1 card. The creators of the top 3 cards will receive a rep, and be part of a nifty little project a friend of mine is working on.

So, please assist us, and the club by sending in cards. Thanks guys.

[/quote']

Ah sure, sounds interesting. Wondering what the project is though.

Archived