Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Chevalier, maybe, lets wait and see if all of the members come.

@X-31 Fighter, um... if you want posts on your threads, yes, if not, post them here.

I will create a point system for the LCM. Each time you help another member on their cards or make a tutorial or help thread.

I can't find all my threads. I will just post here:

[align=center][spoiler=The Weeping Fairy]

43681le4.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

When this card is Special Summoned to your field in face-up Attack Position, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to your Graveyard and send this card to your opponent's field in face-up Attack Position. This card cannot be Released to Advance Summon any monster Level 6 or higher. Send this card to the Graveyard during the End Phase of the turn it is Summoned and inflict 1000 damage to the owner of this card.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Knight of the Forgotten Age]

43681dm8.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Warrior-Type monsters you control. This card gains 300 ATK for each Warrior-Type monster on your field. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, remove this card from play.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Final Equation Striker]

43681zd9.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending monsters from your hand whose Levels are equal or more then this card. Once per turn you can discard the top card from your Deck to the Graveyard to increase this cards ATK by 400 for each monster in your Graveyard until the End Phase of your turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a Trap or Spell Card Effect, you can give up 700 Life Points to deal 100 to your opponent for each Spell Card in your Graveyard.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Blue Thunder - Isaac]

43681ni2.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Increase the ATK of this card by until the End Phase.

- Inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Gate of the Dark Salvation]

43681aa6.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

During your Standby Phase, discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. If you do not discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, remove this card from play. Both Players can Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower Zombie-Type monster from their Graveyard to your field in face-up ATK Position. At the End Phase of the turn a Zombie-Type monster is Special Summoned by this Traps Effect send that monster to the Graveyard.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Master of the Sky]

43681ep8.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters from your hand to the Graveyard. Increase this cards ATK by 200 for each Spellcaster-Type monster on your field. By 1 sending one card from your hand to the Graveyard you can decrease this cards ATK by 700 ATK to increase the ATK of one selected monster on the field by 700 points. If this card is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=The Infinity City]

43681lc6.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

Both players can discard 1 card to the Graveyard and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type or Machine-Type monster to their field. Put one counter on this card for each Warrior-Type and Machine-Type monster on the field. During the 5th Standby Phase after this card's activation, inflict 100 points of damage to both players for each counter on this card.

[/align]

I would add more, but I think this enough.

@ Weeping Fairy

Underpowered. You're -2ing yourself to inflict 1000. Let it have no cost.

I suggest making it 1500 instead of 1000 but that's just me trying to be competitive.

When this card is Special Summoned to your field in face-up Attack Position, you can give control of this card to your opponent. This card cannot be used as a Tribute for the Tribute Summon of a monster Level 6 or higher. Send this card to the Graveyard during the End Phase of the turn it was Summoned and inflict 1000 damage to the owner of this card.

@Knight of the Forgotten Age

Image is really good.

My suggestions and OCG fixes.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Warrior-Type monsters you control. This card gains 100 ATK for every Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard. By sending 1 face-up Warrior-Type monster from your side of the field to Graveyard, you can negate the effect of a Spell or Trap card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed, remove it card from play.

I'll get to the rest in a bit.

With the weeping fairy.

Tribute - Release

Tribute summon - advance summon

Theses are the same thing. So I can do either one, so my OCG for that card is better then some other of my cards.

Well I do agree with you with the underpowered part.

Well the knight card

Thanks the pic was easy to find.

I see what you added. I don't care I will fix it, this is an old card I made for a contest.

The rest:

@Final Equation Striker

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending monsters from your hand to the Graveyard whose Levels are equal to or greater this card's. Once per turn, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to increase this cards ATK by 400 for every monster in your Graveyard until the End Phase of your next turn. If this card is destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap, you can pay 700 Life Points to inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each Spell Card in your Graveyard.

@Isaac

Underpowered. I made some fixes to make it more playable.

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Pay 500 Life Points to increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the End Phase of this turn.

- Inflict 1500 points of damage to your opponent.

@Gate

Pretty good if you're playing someone who isn't using Zombies.

Fixed OCG:

During your Standby Phase, discard 1 card. If you do not, remove this card from play. Both Players can Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower Zombie-Type monster from their Graveyard to their side of the field in face-up Attack Position. At the End Phase of the turn a monster is Summoned by this effect, send that monster to the Graveyard.

@Master of the Sky

Underpowered.

My suggestions:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters from your hand to the Graveyard. Increase this cards ATK by 200 for each Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard. By 1 sending one card from your hand to the Graveyard you can make the ATK of one monster on the field 0. If this card is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play.

@Infinity City

Balanced.

Correct OCG:

Both players can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type or Machine-Type monster to their field from their hand. Whenever a monster is summoned by this effect, put 2 counters on this card. During the 5th Standby Phase after this card's activation, inflict 100 points of damage to both players for each counter on this card.

Thanks Proto. You' date=' added and Damage Step replaces Battle Step

This is proof, even legends make minor errors and typos.

[/quote']

I know... =)

So... Did anything special happen on the last 3 pages? No? Good.

Also, I have drawen some pics for My clubs (Elite Makers) Club set, that is about warriors (yes, I'm a good drawer! (I think. Seriously. Believe me, and you get a cookie. Yes, a chocolate cookie. Okay, I'll stop.)), and I'm going to scan them and show you them. I still need to colour and finish them, thought.

Thanks for your support ^_^

Anyways, I just feel like posting 1 of my creations here =) Here's 1 card:

84512de1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing all DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play while there are exactly 5 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, if a non-DARK monster(s) is sent to the Graveyard, remove it from play instead. By removing from play 1 Spell Card in your hand, inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing all DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play while there are exactly 5 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, if a non-DARK monster(s) is sent to the Graveyard, remove it from play instead. By removing from play 1 Spell Card in your hand, inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent.

5 seems like too much. i'd go with like 4 or something, DaD is only 3 and a few points weaker.

I wouldn't play it, too much of a cost for removing destroyed monsters from play, the last effect isn't worth it.

Archived