Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup ive had that feeling many times. etc those 3 spellcaster cards i went over 10 times and then knew the OCG was right. i then look at the edited 1 and now see all the errors.

And yes i am for noob questions atm as i have basically never asked a question in the questions thread... or anywhere else for that matter :)

Well, I never myself asked a question in the Questions section =/

But in clubs, several.

Hunter: No problemo, seniore. I'm still happy you count me as a legend. And yes, even the smallest errors, like capitalizing, is somehow not seen when we look our own cards... =/

Alright guys, effect input time.

Make it follow the guideline.

If this face-up card is drawn from your Deck' date=' Special Summon it to your side of the Field. If this card was drawn face-up during your Draw Phase, you can draw again. If this card is Special Summoned this way, *Effect here* During each of your End Phases, draw # cards from your Deck, any “Chosen Name” monster cards drawn by this effect are returned to the Deck face-up. The Deck is then shuffled.[/quote']

Here are some new cards for my set that I made:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-92947.html

[align=center][spoiler=Conjurer of the Winds]

43681cj1.jpg

Image by Father Wolf

[spoiler=Card Lore]

You can Special Summon this card to the field from your hand in face-up Defense Position if you control 1 face-up WIND monster. When this card is selected as an attack target , you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the attack of 1 monster and end the Battle Phase. You can send this card from the field to the Graveyard to inflict 500 to your opponent.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Blessing of the Four Winds]

43681ka9.jpg

Image by Father Wolf

[spoiler=Card Lore]

Activate this card only when there are 4 or more face-up WIND monsters on the field, send all monsters on the field to the Graveyard. Then both players draw 4 cards from the top of their respective Decks and Special Summon all level 4 or lower monsters in face-down Defense Position. Send the remaining cards to the Graveyard, and increase each player's Life Points by 300 for each Spell Card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Wind Shogun - Sakasuri]

43681tq3.jpg

Image by Father Wolf

[spoiler=Card Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 level 4 or lower Wind monsters from your field to the Graveyard. Increase this card's ATK by 200 for each WIND monster on the field. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, to decrease ATK of 1 monster on the field to 0 until the End Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle, remove the attacking monster from play.

[/align]

Tell me if you see any errors.

yes, yes it does.

Here is a new card. Opinions?

43114zt8.jpg

Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your Spell & Trap Card Zone. During your Standby Phase, pick up the top card of your Deck. If the card was a "Crystal Beast" monster, place it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card if it is any other card, you can pay 1000 Life Points to add it to your hand, if you do not, send it to the bottom of your Deck face-up. Your Deck is then shuffled.

Time you mean? I don't know, but I'd happily welcome you in the Legends =D

Hunter, may I ask to be the Judge of this glorius 1 on 1?

Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your Spell & Trap Card Zone. During your Standby Phase, pick up the top card of your Deck. If the card is a "Crystal Beast" monster, place it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. If it is any other card, you can pay 1000 Life Points to add it to your hand. If you don't, send it to the bottom of your Deck face-up. Your Deck is then shuffled.

Fixed some tiny errors =)

Archived