Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

No problem with the Double Post, also, they're not going to be so beefed up that convulsion would make them broken. I actually doubt that this would be played with convulsion simply because it shows too much. :\

Also, on your card, you forgot to mention that yo have to return all cards drawn by its effect. Otherwise it's a Pot of Greed.

Concept accepted?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think up the effect first. XD

I mean, as in Lightsworn mill cards to the Graveyard, you draw 2, if they're any face-down "Name" monsters in the cards drawn, you flip them face-up and return them to the deck. You don't keep the drawn cards, otherwise that would be broken.

Also, should we add "If this card is drawn face-up from your Deck during your Draw Phase, Special Summon it, and draw again." ?

Yay were now sticked but can someone tell me what the set is based on?

Everything you need is right here

All done;

Legendary Card Makers Set Concept;

Basis of effect:

Monsters/Spells/Traps will' date=' by the effects of a S/T/M cards, be returned to the Deck face-up. The Deck will always then be shuffled.

Basic Example:

“Chosen Name”

ATTRIBUTE

Type/Effect

ATK/DEF

If this face-up card is drawn from your Deck, Special Summon it to your side of the Field. If this card is Special Summoned this way, *Effect here* During each of your End Phases, draw # cards from your Deck, any “Chosen Name” monster cards drawn by this effect are returned to the Deck face-up. The Deck is then shuffled.

Generally speaking, you would have to be incredibly lucky draw them in normal play. This being the reason that card’s will given an effect to better suit this effect by placing on Top-Deck etc.

Again, this is the basics of the concept.

Set making outline:

I. Decide on Effect

II. Decide on Name.

III. Decide on Details

a. General Attribute/Type

IV. Written Card Effect Input

V. Image Input

VI. Card Making

VII. Finishing Touches

[/quote']

Sorry for the double post every1 but i have some good card that need looking over...

Plus ther my first cards for 2009 :)

Here they are.

74011dt3.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] This card cannot be Special Summoned from the

Graveyard unless "Wahrhiet, Magician of the Nexus" is on your field.

Once per turn while "Wahrhiet, Magician of the Nexus" remains on your

field along with this card, you can discard 1 card from your hand to

add 1 level 3 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster to the top of your

deck. If this card is destroyed by the effects of a Spell card then

return this card to the bottom of your Deck.

74011ce6.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] This card cannot be Special Summoned from the

Graveyard unless "Delacorix, Magician of the Elements" is on your

field. Once per turn while "Delacorix, Magician of the Elements"

remains on your field along with this card, you can discard 1 card

from your hand to negate the effects of Spell and Trap cards that

target any Spellcaster-Type monster on your field. If this card is

destroyed by the effects of a Trap card then return this card to the

bottom of your Deck.

ForbiddenSpell.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of an

Effect monster card. As long as this card remains face-up on your

field you can activate the following effect. If your opponent has more

monsters on the field then you do, all Level 3 and lower

Spellcaster-Type monsters can attack your opponent's Life Points

directly. If you have more monsters on the feild then your opponent,

then all Level 5 or higher monsters on your field cannot declare an

attack.

pppgggr, accepted in juniors. mistress, i'd accept you, but you are banned.

wow GD, you are lazy. :P And I dont really care for the name either, as long as you come up with something better.

PoC, not bad, an error here or there.

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the

Graveyard unless you control "Wahrhiet, Magician of the Nexus".

Once per turn, when this card and "Wahrhiet, Magician of the Nexus" remain on your

side of the field, you can discard 1 card from your hand to

place 1 level 3 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster you control on the top of your

Deck. If this card would be destroyed by the effects of a Spell Card,

return this card to the bottom of your Deck.

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the

Graveyard unless you control "Delacorix, Magician of the Elements". Once per turn, while you control this card and "Delacorix, Magician of the Elements", you can discard 1 card

from your hand to negate the effects of Spell and Trap Cards that

target Spellcaster-Type monsters you control. If this card is

destroyed by the effect of a Trap Card, return this card to the

bottom of your Deck.

This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of an

Effect Monster Card. As long as you control control this face-up card,

you can activate the following effect: If your opponent controls more

monsters then you, all Level 3 and lower

Spellcaster-Type monsters can attack your opponent's Life Points

directly. If you control more monsters then your opponent,

all Level 5 or higher monsters you control cannot declare an attack.

opinions on this card?

43114nj9.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up, non-DARK monsters sent to the Graveyard are removed from play. Once per turn if this card would be destroyed, you can remove from your Graveyard from play 2 DARK monsters and pay 900 Life Points to negate the attack or card effect. During your Battle Phase, any monster that this card battles with loses DEF equal to half the ATK of this card. As long as the only monsters in either player's Graveyards are DARK, cards cannot be drawn by the effects of Spell Cards.

I thought it was pro TeleDAD till I saw the last effect. XD

Revamped basic effect:

Legendary Card Makers Set Concept;

Basic Example:

“Chosen Name”

ATTRIBUTE

Type/Effect

ATK/DEF

If this face-up card is drawn from your Deck, Special Summon it to your side of the Field. If this card was drawn face-up during your Draw Phase, you can draw again. If this card is Special Summoned this way, *Effect here* During each of your End Phases, draw # cards from your Deck, any “Chosen Name” monster cards drawn by this effect are returned to the Deck face-up. The Deck is then shuffled.

Now, Name Input:

Hunter suggested Revealed.

Any other ideas?

How about "Envision"?

What do you guys think about this card? My 1st card of '09

j7c7r4.png

1 WIND Tuner + 1 or more WATER non-Tuner monsters

While this card is face-up on the field, it's Attribute is also treated as WIND. The ATK of this monster is equal to the total number of WATER and WIND monsters in your Graveyard x 300. The DEF of this monster is equal to the combined ATK of the monsters used to Synchro Summon this card. When this card is Synchro Summoned, both players return their hands to the bottom of their respective Decks, and draw 5 cards. Decks are then shuffled. When this card destroys a Level 6 or higher monster by battle, randomly select 1 card in your opponent's hand and switch it with the card on the bottom of his/her Deck. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, both players send the top cards of their respective Decks to the bottom of their Decks.

1 WIND Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters

While this card is face-up on the field, it is also treated as WIND. The ATK of this monster is equal to the total number of WATER and WIND monsters in your Graveyard x 300. The DEF of this monster is equal to the combined ATK of the monsters used to Synchro Summon this card. When this card is Synchro Summoned, both players return their hands to the bottom of their respective Decks, and draw 5 cards. Decks are then shuffled. When this card destroys a Level 6 or higher monster by battle, randomly select 1 card in your opponent's hand and switch it with the card on the bottom of his/her Deck. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, both players send the top cards of their respective Decks to the bottom of their Decks.

Good, creative, but what would be interesting but unnecesary would be to make the cards go back to their Deck face up. ;)

Not a good holo, basic crop with a holo background.

Good though, I'd give it a 8.9/10, I would have taken off for the pic a little bit, the minor ocg, and the unrealisticly small unreadable text, but thats it. Higher than my usual rates.

For Hunter:

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, non-DARK monsters sent to the Graveyard are removed from play instead. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed, you can remove from play 2 DARK monsters in your Graveyard and pay 900 Life Points to negate the attack or card effect. During your Battle Phase, any monster that this card battles with loses DEF equal to half the ATK of this card. As long as the only monsters in either player's Graveyards are DARK, cards cannot be drawn by the effects of Spell Cards.

Fixed.

this has gotta be 1 of my most noobish questions but for the clubs what is an affilate. i know they are groups that are associated with ur club but what do they do and what are they there for.

On topic nice synchro primal a few OCG errors that hunter has fixed but other then that i like alot. 8.9/10

Affiliate, in simple words:

If someone wants to affiliate with your club, you just put it in the front page, so does the person who wanted put your club in his/her club. So, it's like you advertise his/her club and he/she advertises yours.

Archived