Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;) Sir, I like the sound of that. I guess that means I was knighted. Thats minor royalty there.

I must also again, advertise the YCM Contest Zone. link on the first page.

You can test your skills against others, join or main tournament, and just have fun.

no. xD

i want the best OCG fix i can get.

43114od3.jpg

When this card is Summoned, it is changed to Defense Position. While in Defense Position, this card can attack monsters your opponent controls. While attacking while in Defense Position, apply the ATK of this card. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Normal Beast, Winged-Beast, or Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your hand. During your Main Phase, you can Tribute monsters you control to put 1 Passenger Counter on this card for each card Tributed. While this card has a Passenger Counter on it, it cannot declare an attack and gains 1000 DEF. During the End Phase of a turn that this card did not declare an attack, you gain 800 Life Points.

That doesn't sound right, but i checked Total Defense Shogun, and it is "this card can attack while in Defense Position and apply the ATK of this card for damage calculation."

Thanks for the catch.

43114sq2.jpg

When this card is Summoned, it is changed to Defense Position. This card can attack while in Defense Position. Apply the ATK of this card for damage calculation. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Normal Beast, Winged-Beast, or Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your hand. During your Main Phase, you can Tribute monsters you control to put 1 Passenger Counter on this card for each card Tributed. While this card has a Passenger Counter on it, it cannot declare an attack and gains 1000 DEF. During the End Phase of a turn that this card did not declare an attack, you gain 800 Life Points.

revised

current judges:

Hunter

Chevalier

God Duelist

meh... I am actually feeling quite lazy lately. You two can can do it yourself if you want to' date=' and use me if you need council or a tiebreaker.

[/quote']

Oh, great, I thinked I'm the only one lazy here -.-

Archived