Pkmn: Ruba region (Only for Pokemon Village members) LOCK!

Wuu.

Well, you all know pokemon and this is only accesable by Pkmn village members. In this roleplay you will embark on your own adventure, for the sake of good or evil, you will challenge gym leaders,elite four, or will you start your carreer as a pokemon breeder?

Application:

Name:

Appearance

Bio:

Town of origin:

Pokemon team(Can only consist of base pokemons or the begginers in the beginning of the RP):

Name: Zak Orgame

Appearance Zangoose.jpg

Bio: Zak was a baby who was raised by a pack of Zangoose's, now that he is all grown up he want's to become a Pokemon master with aid of his fellow Zangoose.

Town of origin: ??? He was dropped in a forest far away from any city.

Pokemon team(Can only consist of base pokemons or the begginers in the beginning of the RP): Zangoose Lv.7| Zangoose.png | Pikachu Lv.7 | Pikachu-Sparky.png

torran.png

*Big Square [Elite Four]

*Top small blue on [Glacies Town]

*Small one closest to T one [Altus Town]

*Low small bleu [Glacer cave]

*Small red above T [Amegyx town]

*Lowest small red [Gigasuna town]

*Lowest red vertical [Armadon city|8th gym, Psychic]

*Highest red vertical [Gorin city| 1st gym, Rock/Ground] trainer9.png|Geodude Lv.12 Geodude.png| Larvitar Lv.10 246larvitar.gif|Gible Lv.9 gible.png|

*Red T [Fuji city| 2nd gym, water]

--------------------------------------------------------

Accepted:

Yami Moto (Sabli)

King Duel (Omar)

Binkatong (Corinne)

Me (Zak Orgame)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: only known as sabli

Appearance

Sableye_dude_by_pokemonrangerdevon.jpg

Bio:

a pokemon trainer that lived in the poor town of gigasuna. sabli set of to become a pokemon trainer to regain the fortune of his hometown.

Town of origin:

gigasuna

Pokemon team(Can only consist of base pokemons or the begginers in the beginning of the RP):

sableye LVL 7

viper (seviper) LVL 5

Minun LVL 7

Wailmer LVL 8

Name:Omar

Appearance He has brown hair wears a Black hat he wears a red shirt and has a black jacket his shoes are white with black stripes and kinda tall

Bio:loves to train pokemon and catch his favorite pokemon He is energetic and smart and hangs out with girl trainers

Town of origin:Altus

Pokemon team(Can only consist of base pokemons or the begginers in the beginning of the RP):Scyther lv 74qg1ab.pngMudkip lV4

Appearance Has black hair Tall Wears Black jeans and a Red Shirt And black jacket

Bio:loves to train pokemon and catch his favorite pokemon He is energetic and smart

Town of origin:Kanto

Pokemon team(Can only consist of base pokemons or the begginers in the beginning of the RP):Scyther lv 6 Cyndiquil Lv 5 Charmander lv 3 Turtwig Lv 2 And he catches more in the Rp Here are the splices

4qg1ab.png' date='[img']http://i43.tinypic.com/2yydq8w.png[/img],2vamcs9.png,21eqcf8.png

You can only start of with 1 Pokemon, and it has to be lvl.5, oh and no making up attacks

Name: only known as sabli

Appearance

Sableye_dude_by_pokemonrangerdevon.jpg

Bio:

a pokemon trainer that lived in the poor town of gigasuna. sabli set of to become a pokemon trainer to regain the fortune of his hometown.

Town of origin:

gigasuna

sableye LVL 7

PLease, get rid of the town's i'm gonna search a map for this region, and turn your sableye into a lvl.5 + sprite.

Appearance Has black hair Tall Wears Black jeans and a Red Shirt And black jacket

Bio:loves to train pokemon and catch his favorite pokemon He is energetic and smart

Town of origin:Kanto

Pokemon team(Can only consist of base pokemons or the begginers in the beginning of the RP):Scyther lv 6 Cyndiquil Lv 5 Charmander lv 3 Turtwig Lv 2 And he catches more in the Rp Here are the splices

4qg1ab.png' date='[img']http://i43.tinypic.com/2yydq8w.png[/img],2vamcs9.png,21eqcf8.png

You can only start of with 1 Pokemon, and it has to be lvl.5, oh and no making up attacks

im going to base what attacks i get when based on serebii.net, so no worries ^^

Name: Corinne

Appearance: SW_for_Chibi_Fluffy_by_ririlemone.jpg

That, minus the cat ears and tail. Her eyes are also green.

Bio: She grew up with her adopted parents on a pokemon farm, where although she didn't get along at all with the adult pokemon, she was a natural when it came to dealing with hatchlings and eggs. When she turned 10, her mother made her get a starter to protect her, because apperently baby pokemon weren't good enough. She ended up getting a Bulbasaur, and they still hate each other. She plans to pick up some of her babies as soon as possible.

Town of origin: Altus

Bulbasaur, Lv 9 dpmfa001.png

Magby, Lv 6 dpmfa240.png

*T shaped one: Aurum City

*Horizontal long one: Viridis City

*One of the small ones: Rutilus Town

*One of the small ones: Crocus Town

*One of the small ones: Silicus Town

*One of the long vertical ones: Sato City

Like that? (All of them are latin. :P)

Yes but i need a different names and the excact location of the small ones.

sabli looked down on the small Glacies town from a small cliff. he wondered where he could find another pokemon that he could catch. all he had was a small sableye strong enough to knock out a caterpie. he decided to come down and look through the village down below.

Zak woke up hearing the sounds of some Zangoose rumbling with eachother, he knew that this day would be a big day afterall this was the day he left on his quest to become a Pokemon master, his quest for glory "Uh, man these Zangoose are really getting annoying, i wonder what's up with them... Oh! This is the day i left for the big gyms!" Zak packed up his things he robbed with the other Zangoose and left for the edge of the forest "Well, this is it! I won't return here until i become a respected trainer" he then turned towards the city Gorin, he was about to take a step outside the forest but then suddenly a Zangoose grabbed his arm "Hey what are y... Oh Zangoose? I thought You where staying here?" He asked surprisingly "Zangoose! Zangoose Zangoose Zangoose, Goose!" "What's that? You wanna come with me? Well then what are you waiting for! Let's go!" And so the young kid Zak and his fellow Zangoose left for his first city, the Gorin City Gym.

sabli walked through the quiet town of glacies,looking for a new pokemon to sharpen his skills with. to his luck, he found a wild riolu. "Sableye, showtime" he shouted as he threw his pokeball in front of the wild pokemon. "sableye, use Leer" sableye's eyes glowed bright red as he lowered the guard of the wild riolu. "Now use Scratch" the dark pokemon leaped throughthe air and sliced the air with his claws, but the riolu dodged in time. then, the wild pokemon lunged at sableye, knocking him over with its tackle. "man, Sableye! use Scratch and this time with some effort!" the subsevient pokemon tried again but riolu was just too quick and tackled him again. the riolu got away, mocking the sableye.

When Zak and his Zangoose arrived at a hollow tree with a family of Metapods and Caterpie's they looked awfully harmless "Aww man! I'm not gonna train my Zangoose on some weak Caterpies!" Zak yelled but then his Zangoose saw something moving in the tree's "Zangoose! Zangoose!" His Zangoose yelled "What's that?..." and then suddenly a wild Pikachu jumped out of the tree Zak jumped back of scaring "Ugh man a Pikachu?! Let's hope we are gonna catch him!" "But i only have one Pokeball" Zak thought but he didn't care about it, a chance is a chance "Zangoose! jump into the sky and use Scratch!" Zangoose ran towards the wild Pikachu sprang into the sky and came down with his claws ready to melt into the flesh of the Pikachu but the Pikachu ran unto a branch of a tree,jumped into the sky and attacked with a vicious Thundershock. "Zangoose dodge the attack and Tackle Pikachu!" Zak yelled. Zangoose dodged the attack with almost getting hit and ran to the Pikachu and slammed him into a tree.

"Alright! Now I guess we catch him?" Zak took the pokeball out of his pocket and threw at the fainted pikachu, the ball rolled back and forth right and left, all the places you could imagine but then it layed still and a red light glowed and fainted in a matter of seconds "Yes!! I cought a Pikachu!" Zak yelled happily.

"..." sabli remained silent after his defeat. he walked through the town and into some route that he care what number was. as he was walkinghe thought about what type of pokemon he would want. He thought about the legendary darkrai, but that was way to big of a goal. he bumped into a seviper, weakened from another battle "this is your change. Sableye, SHOWTIME!" sableye jumped out and saw the seviper. he knew what to do. "Sableye! Scratch!" sableye leaped and, surprisingly, hit right under the head, making a great hit. The wild pokemon was onthe bridge of fainting. "lets hope this works" sabli said as he threw the pokeball at the newly injured seviper. the pokeball bobble left and right, as if it were a weeble. the pokeball suddenly stood still, showing thathe had caught his first pokemon!

Seviper LVL 5 caught

sabli continued to Amegyx town....

Archived