Pkmn: Ruba region (Only for Pokemon Village members) LOCK!

Wuu.

Ooc: Good for you, you can add the sprite to your team but it can be level 6 or 7 doesn't has to be Lv.5 all the time, and you can't win a gym badge because you're far from the first gym, lucky for you there is a train there that takes you to the city of Gorin, you'll have to get 1 or 2 more posts.+ I guess your Sableye just leveled up!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sabli continued through the route. with his newly caught Seviper that he name viper. he walked through looking at other trainers thinking about what kind of trainer he would come to be one day. maybe the pokemon champion. he really needed to stop daydreaming. action was what counts. he walked when he found a train station going towardthe first gym. but, it didn't come until half an hour. he needed to find some way to kill time. he suddenly saw a rustle in the bushes. to his luck, he saw a minum, not noticing that he was there. "its your time to shine, viper. Viper, SHOWTIME"

Zak arrived at the city of Gorin "Finally! We are here, Zangoose feel like resting at the Pokemon center? I'm tired" Zangoose grinned when he heard the question of Zak "Zangoose, Goose Goose Goose! Zangoose!" "That's right Zangoose! 1st badge! Here we come!" they ran towards the pokecenter and saw someone at the counter "Hello, um I am Zak Orgame and i need information on this city's gym" He asked looking like he was in a hurry "Um, this city's gym will be Rock type, do you want anything else then?" When Zak heard the word Rock He looked upset "Aww man, my Zangoose and Pikachu are in disadvantage against that type!" Zak yelled within himself "Erm, can you make my Pokemon fit again? i need to get in top notch condition for the gym" the nurse at the counter handed something over to Zak "We can't fix up your Zangoose, we need him in a pokeball, we can only heal pokemon in a Pokeball" she said "Okay then!" Zak handed over the Pikachu and gave Zangoose the potion the nurse gave him "Now, just wait a few minutes and your pokemon will be in top condition"

"No, you can't bring your babies, their too weak! You won't be well protected!" Corinne mocked her mother in the most irritating fasion possible. "Blah."

She looked down at her Bulbasaur's pokeball, fighting the irge to throw it in the river she walked beside. One pokemon was better than no pokemon at all. Besides, she needed it. No matter how many times it gets mad and trys to maul her, she had to have it so she could catch more. Plus, grass was good against Rock, which was the first gym. She would catch two more pokemon and beat the first gym. Then she would dump it. Hard.

"Only a few more miles to Gorin," she muttered angrily. Her parents never let her go anywhere, and now they were paying the price. She'll get lost, die, and have a funeral miles away in Altus. Then they'll wish she brought Igglybuff. Igglybuff always had the best sense of direction in the family. She sighed, not to thrilled at the thought herself, and kept hiking through the woods without a clue of where she was going.

Ooc:Here is my first time doing a rpg hope you like the story for my character and i changed my form

Omar woke up when he was wondering where is scyther went."Scyther, Scyther Where did you go!!!!!"Omar Shouts. He goes to his mom "Mom,where is scyther". His mother turns around with a sad face. She answers "Well.........He.......Kinda.........Left and ran Away" His mom saying quietly.Omar feels Outraged for His mom not stopping Scyther But then he thought that his mom had tried to stop him then his Mom mentioned "Well you could find him maybe there is a reason he left". Omar talks his Backpack Full of Pokeballs And clothes and goes onwards to find Scyther. His mom then says"Honey, I know you will find him just dont give up" then she hugs him and says "you have always dreamed of going to different gyms and finding new things and exploring the world.".He then gives Her a goodbye Hug and he leaves. On his way living he Feels like going to start looking for Scyther. He then goes to every Spot he thinks Scyther is at. But not even a trace of him was there. Then he thought maybe Scyther really left. "What have I done Scyther is gone For ever" Omar muttering to him self outraged. Then he remembers one spot. where scyther always goes the Honey tree. He runs toward it and finds another trainer battling Scyther. The Trainer has a Lv 7 Pachirisu. But then he sees Scyther on the floor hurt. "Scyther are you ok" Omar says Rapidly Scyther Answers while showing trying to say no"Scyth..." HaHaHaHaHa You think a weak Pokemon like that will beat Pachrisiu" The Trainer Said. Pachirisu than mocks Scyther. "Alright we will show them let's go Scyther". Scyther than gets up. The trainer gets ready to have the pokemon battle. "Here I go Scyther use Cut" Omar comands. Scyther doesnt attack "What are you doing Scyther" Omar questions Scyther. Your Scyther doesnt even No that move yet What kinda Pokemon Trianer are you if you dont know what You Pokemon can do" The trainer mocks Omar. "Well since you are inexperinced i will win easy" The trainer says. "Pachirisu Use Quickattack" Pachirisu runs up to Scyther with amazing speed. It was a critical attack and Scther flew to the one of the Honey trees. "Oh Man Scyther come on get up I dont Know what Scyther Can use Well lets try Quick attack" Scyther runs up to Pachirisu and attacks him with a quick attack but it doesnt hurt pachirisu that much. Hahaha that isnt a n attack lets make this harder for you pachirisu Growl". "Dodge it Scyther" Scyther quickly dodges the Growl. So that didnt work well lets try another Quick Attack. Scyther Then Quicly Moved away. Omar was Impressed on how fast Scyther can read Pachirisu's Movements. "Scyther i know what do do lets try a Leer". Pachirisu Got caught be leer lowering his Defense. "Now Scyther Use Quick Attack" You may have got me last time but it wont work Pachirisu dodge" Scyther was to Fast and he attacked pachirisu. Omar was so happy on the battle. The other trainer got frustrated. The trainer Shouted "Come on Pachirisu" But pachirisu couldnt get up then while pachirisu was trying to get up Scyther used Focus Energy and Went for Another Atcck. Pachirisu Couldnt Dodge it Then When the Quick attack hit it was a critical attack. Omar Gladly saying" That was a fun battle" The trainer was laughing like crazy and said "You should nevver let your Guard done Go Pachirisu Bind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Scyther got hit hard and got KO'D. Omar than Went to Scyther and said" You did great for our first battle You can rest now Return Scyther". Omar Got up and said "Nice Battle i Will like to battle again sometime" The trainer says "Well that was a well fought battle Pachirisu Return and for u goood match i will hope to battle you again and by the way my name is Zin and yours". My name is Omar". Well i have to leave got to get my second badge." Omar comments "Wow i dont even have one badge and you beat the Gym leader with only Pachirisu." No i have other pokemon and you should go to The first pokemon Gym in Gorin it is miles away but you can train on the way and catch new pokemon Anyway bye" Omar Than goes back home and tells his mom what happened. She says she will gives him 1000 dollars for the journey and he sleeps and is so excited about leaving tomorrow on his adventure.

When Corinne saw what was across the river from her, she almost shreaked. There, within a pokeballs range, was a beautiful little Magby shying away from the swift current. Luckily, the river was small, so she could easily throw a pokeball over there.

"Go, Bulbasaur!" she cried, chucking the ball over the water. The grass type burst from the ball, sliding as he materialized on the wet rocks.

"Come on, get your head in the game!" she shouted. He glowered back, wanting nothing more than to swim back over and give her a piece of his mind. He glared back over at the Magby- Perfect, a helpless victem to take his rage out on. This would be fun. Not even waiting for her command, he leaped out and hit the baby head-on in the chest with a tackle attack. It stumbled back, to startled to counter.

"Bulbasaur, stop!" I commanded. "Get out of the way! I need to catch it!" But of course, he payed no heed. Insted, he lauched forward again, missing but grazing Magby's left side. He tumbled away, obviously not expecting to miss so greatly.

Taking advantage of the moment, she tossed my only empty pokeball across the stream at Magby. It hit and sucked it in, and a few wobbles later, it was hers.

She took out her other pokeball and pressed the middle button, returning the dizzy Bulbasaur. She stuck it back in her belt and sighed. "The second I get an offer, Bulbasaur, I'm trading you."

Level 3 Magby Caught!

Viper lunged out of his pokeball as the minum ran wildly through the train station. Sabli shouted to use wrap. Viper missed completly as the energetic pokemon ran wild. This went on for a while before sabli heard the train start to leave. He ran swiftly through the station puting the pokemon back in their pokeballs and just nearly got on. To sabli's surprise, he saw the minum sitting in the seat across...

Ooc:Dont really like Psyducks that much but i thought it would be funny and the attacks come from serebii.com

Omar Wakes up He is So excited. "It is time for me to go mom" bye he leaves then he goes tyo the bike shop to make the adventure easier for his legs. "Hello how can i help you" The store owner says. "How much are your bikes". "Between 10,000 and 50,000". ' What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......That is way to much for me I only got 1000 dollars. "Well to bad for u I only sell that between does prices" The store owner replying. "Is there anyway to get them cheaper" The store owner looks intrested in the question"How about You do a favor for me The favor is to go Battle and catch a Psyduck for me." Ok but why a Psyduck They are so COOL especially if i evolve it to a golduck and bring it back here before 5 got that." Yea i got it" Omar runs to the lake full of water pokemon and he finds his one favorite water types a Mudkip. He goes to the mudkip and opens Scythers pokeball. "Scyther,Scyth" "Ok Scyther i want you to to weaken that mudkip so i can catch it, Ok." Scyther nods. Scyther goes up to the mudkip but the mudkip attacks Scyther with a tackle. "Scyther get up no go use quick attack". Scyther hits mudkip but suprisingly Mudkip took the attack head on. The mudkip was to confident at lost. "Sweet she is weakened pokeball go" Poekball stays still and mudkip gets caught." I caught my first pokemon but now i need to find a Psyduck."

Mudkip Lv4 Caught!

" this is one heck of a pokemon" sabli said as he looked in awe at the smiling minum beside him. He wondered why a pokemon, especially a wild one, would get so close to a stranger human. "what do you want? Attention?" no sabli thought he was going crazy, talking to a wild pokemon liked it cared. But what if it did? What if it did care? The minum suddenly jumped on sabli's head. He freaked out for a moment, but then he saw that the pokemon didnt want to hurt him. He was amazed at this. You are gonna be on our team, minum! And your gonna become the best minum ever!

caught minum LVL 7

OOc: it is funny and entertaining it is awesome

Omar caught his first pokemon. "Now it is time for me to get that psyduck." Omar said to him self. He was looking around the lake when he say a psyduck at the end of the lack. "This is my chance to Get the Bike" Let's go mudkip let's see how you fight" The psyduck turns around and is confused about the battle. "Mudkip Go use Growl. Psyduck's attack stats fell down. Then psyduck went to mudkip and didnt do a thing just.......stood...there? "What are you trying to do Psyduck?" Omar says. "Psy,Psy,Psyduck" Psyduck doesnt know what to do he then attack mudkip out of no where with a Scratch attack. Mudkip Got slightly Injured. "This pokemon is weak Mudkip just use Tackle" Psyduck fell on his head from the attack. Pokeball Go!!! Omar yelled. The pokeball was still and Psyduck was caugh. " Yes, Now i just have to give this pokemon to the Shop owner." At least that is what Omar Thought........................

Psyduck lv 6 caught for the owner

Omar finally arrived at the bike Shop. "Here is your Psyduck." Omar said to the shop owner. "Well looks like you have gotten me what i wanted." "So can i have my bike now?" Omar asked "oK" the owner answered. "Sweet i get my bike." Yea if you Have my money" The owner Told Omar "What do you mean my money i got you the Psyduck and that was the favor to make the bike cheap" Yes you are right the bike is cheap it is now 7000 dollars." What you tricked me" Omar angerily said. "No i didnt you said a favor to make it cheaper and i did so HaHaha you could give me the money or do another favor" the owner suggested. "Ah man well ok but this is the last favor got that yea ok." Omar said rapidly "oK well the favor is to enter the pokemon tournament in this town and com inn second or first place." "So what do you say" Omar thinks to himself about the rewards 1 i will get a bike 2 i will be able to train Scyther and Mudkip 3 i will meet new trainers i know my answer!!!! "Ok i will do it" "Good go to the tournament hall tomorrow."

Well it is time for me to go to The tournament Hall. "WOW this place is Huge." Someone comes up to Omar and says welcome are you entering this tournament. Omar answers "Yes i am but what are the requirements to enter miss." "Call me Nurse Joy anyway the Tournament Requirements are you pick one pokemon to use the pokemon is lv 5 or lower and Have fun!!!! "Cool well here is my pokemon i pick my Scyther.Nurse Joy Replied" Ok i have registered you no please go sit in the waiting room until the tournament start". Well iwonder who i am going against first. "Long time no see Omar." Huh who said That." The mystery person replies"Me your one and only rival Zin how are u Omar." I am fine so which pokemon are you enteriing in the contest" Omar says I am entering the new addition to my team My.........Bulbasuar." Zin replied Omar said "Cool anyway did you get your second badge." Zin Answered "No I was on my way when i saw this tournament and Stayed." Ding-Dong the sound of the Bell to come out to pokemon battle. Will all pokemon trainers take there pokemon they entered and heal it at Nurse Joy or if already done that go out to The arena Trainers. " Guess i got to go to Nurse Joy to heal." Hi Omar" Nurse Joy said "Here you go your pokemon." Omar walks to the arena and finds a whole audience ready to watch the battles.

Ooc:Kingduel, you can't go around catching EVERY Pokemon you encounter, and D.kefka get off or i'll neg you,

Ic: Zak walked out of the Pokemoncenter directly facing towards the Gym, he tried and open the turn but he refused knowing that His two Pokemon's where in big disadvantage "No, it is too soon, i can't do it!" He thought "Everyone is ready, you do not have to hesitate" a voice sounded from afar "If you want to challenge someone, You can always win, if you just believe in it" Zak was looking around but He couldn't find the direction it was coming from "Uh, who are you?" Then the unknown man came forward "I am Gio, the leader of this gym. And i see you are ready to face of... That Zangoose looks healthy, any other Pokemon's you got with you?" Gio asked him "Uh, i only got a Pikachu, but... I don't think i'm ready" Gio scratched the back of his head "You want to try it? You can always come back after you where defeated, what say You?" Zak looked at his Zangoose, who looked determined to win the battle "Alright! I'm up against you!"

the train stopped a Gorin city. It was a big town with a Pokemon gym in the center. That was where he needed to go. but first he had to train his Pokemon before he gets his first badge. he decided to go to a nearby river to catch some water Pokemon. it would give him a big advantage against the Rock-type Gym leader he would face. Soon enough, he saw a Wailmer bobbing in the river. "Minum, SHOWTIME!" Sabli shouted as he threw the Pokeball to see that nothing was in it. suddenly, he felt a rustle in his hat. Minun looked out from his "bed" with tired eyes and saw that he was supposed to be battling. he shook his head to wake up and jumped out from Sabli's hair to fight the Wailmer. "Minun? Use Thunder WAve!" minum shot waves of electricity through his blue cheeks and paralyzed the water-type. "Now is your chance! Use Quick Attack!" now Minun ran like lightning through the air at super sonic speed and smashed right into the Wailmer. it was on the brink of fainting. suddenly, a pokeball hit the wailmer and caught it. "What?" Sabli said, confused. he suddenly saw a trainer with the pokeball that caught wailmer. "Sucker!" he shouted at the obnoxious kid ran off with his wailmer...

Finally, after days of walking, Corinne had finally made it to Gorin in one piece. She strolled into the pokemon center, taking in as much as possible. She would only be in the city for a few days before going out to train again. Might as well enjoy it.

"Nurse Joy, could you please heal my pokemon?" she asked, placing her two pokeballs on the counter. Being on the short side, she had to stand on her toes to look normal to the nurse.

"Why sure," she replied politely, taking the pokeballs. "It will take a minute. Have a seat while you're waiting. I'll call you up when it's done."

"Thanks," she said before stepping away and flopping down on a red leather couch. She sat there and waited.

"Hey! I challenge you to a Battle!" Sabli shouted recklessly, knowing that he needed that Wailmer. "fine, it will be a one-on-one pokemon battle, winner gets wailmer." he was glad to hear that, now he could show his moves! "Go Sableye!" sableye succsesfully came out of his pokeball and stood in a defensive position. "Go Geodude!" shouted the boy. the battle was furious with scratched and tackles of every sort. sableye was about to use the finishing move when the geodude shot up and hit him. "urgh... Use Leer! then strike with a scratch!" the pokemon hit dead on and swiped his claws to end the battle. Sabli got his wailmer.

Caught Wailmer LVL 8

Ooc: Umm... People will interact with you' date=' ya'know. So chapters dont really make sense...

[/quote']

What do you mean interact and when mooth said i catch every pokemon i see i am sorry for that and can i add stuff like the tournament and different problems for his journey

Ooc: Umm... People will interact with you' date=' ya'know. So chapters dont really make sense...

[/quote']

What do you mean interact and when mooth said i catch every pokemon i see i am sorry for that and can i add stuff like the tournament and different problems for his journey

OoC:as in my character will meet your character and our stories will be intertwined so you can if you want, i dont think it will make much sense

Edit: more RP!

"Phew, that was a tough battle, Sableye. huh? it looks like you got stronger!"

Sableye is now LVL 7

sabli decided to go to the gym, to test his strengh, but there was another pokemon trainer battling him. he decided to wait

for the trainer. he found out that his name was zak orgame, but there was no information about him. he wondered what pokemon he had. well, all he could do was wait.

ooc: this is what happens aat the tournement

"Wow there are sure a lot of people watching this tournament." Omar talking to Himself. The annoucer came up to the arena and said"Hello Trainers and the Audience Please prepare for these outstanding Battles and now let's see who battles who." The electronic board was randomly selected places as Omar was looking at the matchups he saw that there were only 16 Trainers. Which made him feel much better on how hard the tournament is. The annoucer shouted"Can all trainers please go to the waiting room and our first battlers stay here please." Omar went to sit down when he saw the first battle about to start. The annocour told the audience there names. "Hello the first battle is Zin from Gigasuna town versus Sara from Glacies town. "Let the match begin!!!!" Sara threw her pokeball in the air and shouted "Lets go Venonat." Venonat bursted out of the pokeball.Venonat talked"Veno,Veno." The annoucer talked about the venonat"This bug and poison pokemon is a LV4 and looks well trained." Then Kin threw his pokeball as well'Come on out Bulbasauar."Bulbasaur,Bulbasaur!!!!" The bulbasauar was screaming with excitment to battle."This Grass and poison type Pokemon is a Lv4 as well and looks like it is extremly healthy." The referre shouted"Let the battle begin." Sara went first"Venonat let's show him what you are made of Go use Supersonic." "No bulbasaur dodge it." Bulbasaur jumped in the air dodging the attack. "Venonat use Tackle." Venonat tackled Bulbasaur who was in the air."Bulbasaur get up your ok Go and use Tackle right back." The bulbasaur was small but had a lot of speed and the attack hit Venonat and was critical." Yes nice shot Bulbasaur." Sara looked worried then she yelled something out "Venonat use Disable." "Veno!!!!!!!!!" The disable hit and Bulbasaur couldnt use growl he could only us tackle now." "Ah man Bulbasaur we can still win lets go use aanother Tackle." Luckily when Venonat used Disable it stopped for some reason then the attack hit hard.Venonat didnt have good speed or defense so the attack took him down.The referre annouced"Venonat is unable to battle Bulbasaur is the winner." The crowd was cheering and then sara returned venonat. "Good match Sara." Zin saying nicely Sara loooks up at him and says"Thanks it was fun match i will be watching your next match so dont you dare lose to someone else."The two trainers went to the waiting room Zin came up to me and he said"Your match is after the next one so get ready." I answered back "Ok and nice match you have a really strong Bulbasaur." Then the next match started i didnt feel like watching it so i went outside to train." Me and Scyther Trained a lot and came up with a new strategy for our battle. Next thing i no the match is over i go to see who one."The winner is Raz with his aron and the loser is Kellen with his nidoran." The next battlers are Omar with his Scyther against Qua with his Geodude." Qua the commented"Your Scyther is going to be crush by geodude's power" The referre yells "Let the match Begin." Omar went first "Scyther lets go use Quick attack." Scyther attacked geodude but it didnt hurt him that much. Qua shouted "Geodude go use tackle and then use defense curl." Geodude attacked Scyther and then made his defense stronger with defense curl. Qua Said"You cant beat Geodude's Defense." Omar replied "Lets go Scyther use Focus energy." Then Geodude went for the attack but what was weird is that Scyther didnt use Focus energy it used Quick attack. "What you r Scyther just Did something else he didnt listen to you." Omar told him"Me and my Scyther went training and i told him to confuse the pokemon and trainer i say an attack and he does a different one." It worked Scyther attacked Geodude hard and geodude was hurt badly. "I will show you trying to trick the strong Qua Go geodude use Another tackle." The attack missed and then "Scyther use Quick attack." I am not falling for that agian you are going to do focus energy go Geodude use tackle again." But Qua got tricked again Scyther DID use quick attack. "What you tricked me again." Qua yelling outraged of the trick Omar then said" I told Scyther the plan so he could follow it exactly and it worked perfect." While they were talking the quick attack hit Geodude and geodude fainted. The referre said"The winner is Omar and his Scyther." Everyone cheered again. Then me and Qua shaked hands and i was pround of Scyther. We both went to the waiting room and Zin was waiting for us there"You did a pretty good job looks like you and Scyther trained a lot." Omar replied "Yes i did and now there are only five matches left until the Second round." The time past and there were only 8 trainers left. The annoucer said"We have only 8 trainers left we will move on the the second round Tomorrow and here are the people going to the second round Zin and his Lv 4 Bulbasaur, Raz And His Lv 3 Aron, Omar and his Lv5 Scyther, Blaze and his Lv 4 magby,Cindy and her Lv 5 Torchic, Zan and his Lv 3 Mime jr.,Alexis and treeko lV 5 and last is Teri and her Skitty Lv 4 See you all tomorrow.

Sabli Decided to come back later when zak was done, when he saw something extraordinary. a Castform. he had never seen a Castform before. "Viper, SHOWTIME" the snake pokemon jumped out from the Pokeball that Sabli threw and got ready to fight. "Use Wrap!" he shouted. Viper jumped at the Castform and wrapped around the Pokemon so tightly it couldnt breathe. then, the Castform suddenly slipped out and change the weather like it was winter. "oh, no!" the Pokemon rained hail upon the Seviper and knocked it out. "dang it!" Sabli exclaimed. he knew his other Pokemon were weak from other battles. he let Castform get away.

Ooc:Here is the second round of the tournament and do i say when my pokemon level up or do you mooth

Omar woke up the next day for the Second round of the tournament."Looks like it is time for me to get ready for my match." Omar talking to himself. The audience was all there again and the annoucer came out and said"Welcome again trainers and Audience we are here for the second round and we forgot to state the prize but the prizes are first place5000 dollars.Second palace to fourth place get an item from our storgae.The items are a Exp.Share, 6 pokeballs, Old rod, Or a BIKE!!!!!" Omar felt amazed he could win the bike and doesnt have to pay a single penny. "Now lets have the first match Omar and his Scyther Versus Zan and his lv3....What no it leveled up it is lV 4 Mime Jr."Omar feels excited to battle a psychic type. Zan throws his pokeball"Lets go mime jr. give them a show!!" "Ok Scyther lets see how strong his pokemon is against you." "Let the match begin." Zan started first"Go Mime jr. use confusion this will hurt you." Confusion hits Scyther but since Scyther is a bug type it doesnt hurt that much. Omar commands Scyther"Go use Focus Energy then Quick attack." Scyther takes his time with the Focus energy but Zan doesnt wait for him to finish Focusing "Go use Copy cat" Both of th pokemon use focus energy but Scyther finishes First and goes for the attack with a quick attack.Scyther hits Mime Jr. And it was really strong but mim jr. didnt give up Zan yelled to mime jr. "Get up Mime Jr. Dont lose yet." But Mime jr. couldnt get up the match was over."The winner is Scyther." The reffere shouts. Omar goes up to Zan and tells him"Nice match you are strong but you need to become stronger." Omar and Zan both go the the waiting room."I have to go heal Scyther." Omar talking to himself. The annoucer shouts the next match up Cindy and her Lv 5 Torchic against Blaze and his Lv 4 magby. Omar watched the match and it was pretty quick."The winner is Magby" The reffere shouting. The next match was pretty quick it was Raz and Zin the winner was Zin.The next match was fast to the winners was Alexis. The semi finals are going to begin tomorrow the annoucer said.

Archived