Pkmn: Ruba region (Only for Pokemon Village members) LOCK!

Wuu.

OoC: mooth, are you going to continue the gym battle?

"Sableye' date=' Jump and use [b']Foresight[/b]" the pokemon couldnow make sure that gible wouldn't speed up anytime soon as he flinged himself into the air, hoping that the gible would come up soon...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raymond Tailor woke up feeling sleepy. He rubbed his eyes wearily, then jolted upright as he remembered what day it was: Today, the famous Prof. Hasingo was coming to Glacies Town, and was going to give a Pokémon to one lucky person. He heard a din downstairs, and some muffled sounds. He crept down to investigate. His parents and sister were trying not to scream, because the one-and-only Prof. Hasingo was standing in the doorway. "So, this is the young man you were talking about," he smiled. "Pleased to meet you.". Raymond, still in shock, shook his head, and stuttered, "Pro-Professor Hasingo?! What are you doing here? It's an honour to meet you...". "Raymond, your perfect. Here, take this.". as he said this, Raymond noticed a large box in his hands. "For me?" he asked, as he took it. Then, the box burst open and a blue dart burst out. After jumping back in astonishment, he realised that the dart was actually a small, crocodile like Pokémon. "It's called a Totodile," the Professor supplied. Totodile jumped into Raymond's arms and cuddled him affectionately. "I think he likes me!" Raymond laughed.

Obtained Totodile, LV 5! Totodile.png

Raymond walked out of his house still amazed about the event that had just taken place. "Well," he said to himself "lets get training!". As he walked on he saw a rustling in the bushes then a small creature that looked slightly like a camel jumped out and growled at Raymond. "Totodile go!" he cried as he hurled the Pokéball into the air. "Totodile attack with Scratch!"."Toto!" it bellowed, and charged into battle. However, Totodile was still a young Pokémon and it tripped over it's tail. "Come on, Totodile!" Raymond said nervously, oblivious to the Pokémon jumping at Totodile. "Numel!" it cried, a second before it crashed into Totodile. "So thats what it is! A Numel! They're Fire type, which is weak against Water. Totodile, Leer!" the Numel flinched at the face Totodile made and it's Defence fell. "Now's youre chance Totodile! Hit it with Scratch!." The Numel fainted at the blow and Raymond threw a Pokéball at it. Without even a wobble the Pokéball beeped, and Raymond knew he had caught it. "Yes! Nice work Totodile!"

Caught Numel LV 4! Numel.png

When Omar Left and was looking for trainers to battle he say a little Shroomish. He thought a grass pokemon would be good against the first Gym leader. Omar threw his Pokeball. Scyther came out "Lets go scyther use a Quick Attack."Once Scyther ran close To Shroomish there were many others right behind him and there was one Breloom standing in the back of the Rest of the pokemon. It was looking at Scyther angrily Omar returned Scyther and walked away those pokemon were going to be too strong against Scyther

Happy with his new catch, Raymond continued on. He was eager to get more training. Thinking about how good he could get at battling, he walked along. Suddenly he heard some shouting and he saw a man hitting and scalding a Pokémon. "Hey, what are you doing to that Pokémon!. What kind of a trainer are you!." "A good one!" he replied smugly. "Leave that Pokémon alone!". "Or what!." "Or I'll beat you. Come on Totodile, let's teach this guy a lesson!"

Ooc:Sorry havent posted no one was posting here so i thought i couldnt double post anyway

Omar was walking around the land to find a strong pokemon to capture but on his search he saw a trainer with three different pokemon.Omar went to the trainer"Hi want to have a battle"."The trainer answered yea sure but i am going to win anyway".The match started the trainer threw a pokeball and a Ekans came out."Lets go ekans"The trainer said.Omar thought wisely on his choice.......

Ooc: Yayz! Gym battle!

Hiya, Binky!

IC: Max's training was going very well. So far, he had only lost 2 of 7 games, both to a tall boy who said he was the best there. Max's Pokémon were looking much stronger now, with Aron and Onix at LV 7 and Torchic at LV 9. However, just as he was about to battle someone else, the tall, smug trainer came over again. 'Probably here to brag.' thought Max, annoyed. "Well, what have we here? A pathetic nooby trainer with no talent whatsoever," he smirked. "What are you still here for? I thought you would have run off crying by now." "Ok, thats it. One more bad remark and I'll take you down so embarrassingly that you'll be the one running off crying." Max replied. "Your on!" said the boy with a grin. They walked to the ends of the stadium, and took out a Pokéball each. "Go, Sneasel!" the boy cried, as a black Pokémon with vicious claws and a feathery head burst out of the ball. Max remembered reading about it after the first match:

Sneasel.png

Sneasel

Ice / Dark Pokémon

Extremely agile, Sneasel attack using their sharp claws and Ice attacks. Their black fur give them excellent camouflage. They are found in icy regions.

"Hmmm... Torchic will do well here, but so will Aron, so... Aron it is!" Mak tossed the Pokéball and the Steel Pokémon appeared. "Attack!"

"Heh, got you!" Gible's mouth started to glow "Now Gible! Dragon Rage!" Gible launched a ball out of it's mouth that would soon become somekind of a shock wave uncertain to miss "Haha! Say bye to your Sableye, you can't possibly dodge this attack!"

Bulbasaur was the biggest level-hog Corinne had ever seen.

Whenever he was out and a battle was going on, he wiggled out of her arms and went for the kill. He had already knocked out Magby twice. He was becoming a huge pain in her backside. But, at least he was stronger now- although Magby only made it to level 5, he was already up at level 9.

"Bulbasaur, you have to learn to control yourself!" Corinne scolded after he knocked out a Catterpie that was supposed to be for Magby. "Do I have to make you stay in your pokeball?"

He scoffed. "Saur!" he shouted, nipping her arm.

She jumped back, rubbing the place where his teeth met her skin. "What was that for?"

"Having a bit of trouble, are you?"

She turned around, and there was a young male trainer with a Mudkip by his side. "Um, yeah, I guess."

"How about a battle?" he suggested. "It'll cool off that Bulbasaur a bit." He laughed at his own lame pun. She just raised an eyebrow.

"Sure," she agreed. "Bring it!"

Sableye quickly turned around as he saw the flaming ball coming at him. he had almost no time to move before he was toasted by the incinerating flame. "sableye! come back!" but something strange happened. sabeye got up again. Sabli doubted that he could do much now. why not just hope for the best and battle the hardest. "sabeye! use Foresight" sabli hoped this plan worked, or his sabeye would be toast...

"What is it with that Sableye? Why does it always comes back?" Gio thought while devising a plan to win the battle "Gible! Do Dig!" Gible dugged away another time "Hehe, i will make the arena full of holes and so your Sableye won't stand a chance! Gible keep using Dig, but watch out Sableye doesn't hit you!"

by this time, Sableye was near approaching ground, but not fast enough. his scratch was getting weak now and he needed to do something drastic. "Sableye! Dive headfirst at the Rage!" The Sabeye slammed into the fiery attack and smashed it into the other fire ball making a huge explosion. Sableye was out for the count...

OoC: I like the Gym battle!

IC: "Sneasel!" the wicked looking Pokémon snarled at Aron. "Attack, Sneasel! Use Slash!". Sneasel lunged at Aron, it's sharp claws flailing. "Aron! Defence Curl!". Aron quickly curled into a small ball and squealed. The Sneasel's claws hit, but Aron wasn't hurt badly. "Now! Counter with Metal Claw!. Aron leaped up and scratched Sneasel back. "Ron! Aron!" it cried defiantly. "Alright! Headbutt attack!". Aron smashed forwards, but Sneasel sidestepped. However, Aron still managed to hit it's arm, and Sneasel was knocked over, giving Aron the time to recover. "Grrr... Sneasel, Ice Shard!". The boy was becoming frustrated now. Sharp icicles shot from the black Pokémon's claws, and Aron was knocked back. However, this used the last of Sneasels energy, and it collapsed, exhausted. "Oh no! Sneasel, return!" said the boy, groaning. Max smiled to himself. Finally, he was getting back at the boy. "I still have one more!" the boy smirked as he flung the Pokéball. "Go! Nidorino!". A Pokémon twice the size of Aron appeared and growled menacingly. Max had also looked this one up:

Nidorino.png

Nidorino

Poison Pokémon

Evolution of Nidoran (M)

This poisonous Pokémon is covered in spines, and uses these as well as it's claws and teeth in battle.

"Uh oh.." thought Max.

Archived