Pkmn: Ruba region (Only for Pokemon Village members) LOCK!

Wuu.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Bring it on!" shouted the trainer as he threw a Pokéball into the air. "Go Elekid!". A small, yellow Pokémon burst from the Pokéball."Numel you're up!"cried Raymond. "Numel!" the Fire Pokémon growled. "Elekid, attack with Spark!" the trainer ordered."Dodge it Numel. Now use Tackle!" It hit the Pokémon with quite a force. "Elekid get up now and use Pound!". "Ele!" It cried ferociosly as it punched the small Pokémon. It fainted. "Numel, no! Ummmm, Totodile go!". The trainer laughed."Haha! You're pretty dumb if you don't know that Water is weak against Electric." Raymond replied, "I don't care. Totodile Leer and then Scratch!" "Dodge!" the trainer cried desperately but it was to late and the Pokémon fainted. "NO!!, HOW COULD I LOSE TO YOU!" The trainer screamed in dismay."Let your Pokémon go now!" Raymond said firmly. Reluctantly, the trainer did ,but instead of scampering off the Elekid stayed put and hugged Raymond's leg. "Hey I think he wants to come with me!" Raymond laughed.

Got Elekid LV6!Elekid.png

Totodile Grew To LV6!Totodile.png

Ooc: Lol? It's an Electrical sort of attack, look it up Larvitar is Ground.

Larvitar stood there and let the attack get him, the paralysing wave could hit the Larvitar only to see out spat out and having no effect "For a trainer of your caliber i should thought you knew that electrical types of attacks have no effect on Ground types, now Larvitar show that Minun what you're made of! Tackle him! If it doesn't succeed keep running after him!"

"How about a one on..." the trainer began. But, before he could even finish, Bulbasaur pounced suddenly and knocked the Mudkip onto it's side with a tackle. Dazed, it tried to tail-whip him, but he began slapping it repeatedly across the face with a vine whip.

"Bulbasaur, stop!" Corinne screamed, trying to dive in. But her out of control pokemon whacked her in the side of her arm and continued pounding the Mudkip, which was already half KOed.

"Don't just stand there, return it!" the boy screeched, watching helplessly as his pokemon was beaten.

"Um, okay!" she replied, pulling out here pokeball. But all she could do was stare blankly at it. This was the worst possible time for a brain fart. She took her best guess and tossed the ball at him, but it was knocked away by a stray vine.

"You idiot!" the trainer screamed. "Why did you do that!"

"I-I don't know!" she stammered, panicking. Her own Bulbasaur was becoming a threat to society. There was only one choice.

"Go, Magby!" she cried, sending out her fire-type. "Ember on Bulbasaur, quick!" Magby obeyed, a bit gladly even, and shot a stream of burning embers at the Grass type. And, before Bulbasaur could even react, he was down.

The boy picked up his unconscious Mudkip and stomped off. Corinne looked down at her crispy Bulbasaur and sighed helplessly. Why didn't he listen to her? She picked him up, making his cry out softly as her fingers clutched his tender burns. "Come on, let's get you to the pokemon center."

Magby now LV 6, and Bulbasaur now level 10!

"Onix! Your up!" Max shouted. "Great," he thought. "Onix, being half Ground, has the advantage here!". The Nidorino snarled. "Nidorino! Attack with Poison Sting!". The purple darts shot from Nidorino's mouth at incredible speed, but they simply bounced of Onix's bulky rock body. "Rock Throw!" Max answered the attack with one of his own. Onix tossed a huge boulder right at the other Pokémon. It hit, and Nidorino was sent flying across the field. "Nidorino, get up quick!" cried the boy, but it was to late. "Onix, Mud Slap!". Onix's tail swung around and, coated in mud, smashed into Nidorino, knocking it out.

"Yes! I finally beat you!" Max celebrated, hugging Onix. "Third time lucky." the boy muttered, but Max was already gone.

Onix is now LV 8!Onix.png

Aron is now LV 8!Aron.png

"Nurse Joy?" Corinne spoke up, just before the nurse took her pokemon to get healed. "If a pokemon that belong to a trainer gets out of control and, let's say, it attacks other people's pokemon without warning, would that trainer get in trouble?"

Nurse Joy stopped and looked over her shoulder. "Well, the trainer would have to pay for any damage done, but the most likely outcome is for the pokemon to be taken away," she explained. "Why? Have you seen any pokemon like that lately?"

A lump formed in her throat. She hadn't caused any property damage so far, so now would be the time to tell someone and get rid of Bulbasaur. But she needed him for the gym. "No," she lied, knowing that she would regret that later. "Just curious."

She took her pokemon, healed and balled, and sat down solemnly in front of the gym. She only had two pokemon, and one of them refused to stop battling even after a pokemon had been knocked out. There was no way she could get the three she needed for the gym. If only she had her babies...

Wait! That was it! She would call her mom and tell her to bring Manatyke. He was already level 7, and was good against rock! Now that she had a full-grown pokemon, her mom would let her take him.

Corinne burst through the doors of the gym, scanning the area. And there it was- a video phone. She turned it on, dialed her home phone number, and waited for an answer.

OOC: Would it be okay if she got Manatyke back, or does she have to catch all of her pokemon in the wild?

Archived