Pkmn: Ruba region (Only for Pokemon Village members) LOCK!

Wuu.

Ooc: Yes, You will know when the time comes for your Pokemon to evolve, and I will organize any events happening in this RP

IC:

"Alright! Are you ready to see what treu power is?" Gio asked with a tone saying 'I will win!' "Gible! I choose you!" He shouted while throwing the Pokeball whirling in the air "Okay, it's a Gible, what will be strong against a Gible?" Zak thought frustrating "Okay! Zangoose! I choose you!" Zangoose stepped into the battlefield ready to fight the biggest battle yet "Hehe, i will assure you! My Zangoose will defeat you! Now Zangoose! Quick Attack!" Zangoose ran to Gible with no sign for Gible to evade the attack "Hmp, Gible... Dig!"

Just before Zak's Zangoose was about to hit the opponent, Gible rapidly dug a hole into the ground "Huh! Zangoose! Use your ears to track Gible!" Zak yelled "Hmp, it's no use! Gible jump into the air and do Dragon Rage!" The Gible who was underground made a powerfull jump into the air and suddenly a glow appeared in it's mouth, it was shot of directly at the scared Zangoose and hit the Zangoose with a strong power and Zangoose flew away because of the it's power "Hahaha! You see! There is no way you would win this fight" Gio yelled maniacly "The strength of a Dragon will overcome anything!" Zak ran to his wounded Zangoose, the wounded Pokemon refused it's help willingly to do anything to win "Z.. Zangoose? You still want to fight? Alright then!" The furious Zangoose got up on it's one leg and made a ran for Gible "Wh.. What the!? He should've been defeated!" Gio said while being too busy watching the Zangoose charging for his Gible, the Zangoose's claws began to shine. Zangoose started Punching the Gible non-stop "What is this? I never ordered him to do this!" With Zangoose giving the Gible one final punch he succumbed to his wounds 'Zangoose Lv.8' "Heh, good Gible come back!" The two rushed to their Pokemon steadying for the final battle "Luckily that Gible was finished off, but i only have one Pikachu, and it's in huge disadvantage against ground and Rock" Zak thought within himself while laying the wounded Zangoose down. "Second battle! Start!" Both threw their Pokebal into the ring and the Pokemon apeared "Huh? A pikachu?! One attack and he will sucumb!" Zak knew he was right but still continued on, he wanted to fight a good battle "Heh, i'll end this in no time! Geodude! Rollout! The whirling Pokemon rolled up and started rolling towards Pikachu with a high chance of One hit KO the Geodude rammed Pikachu, and the Pikachu directly fainted because of the power "Heh, nice try kid! Though it was a good fight you will have to come back!"

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gio was looking around at the slightly destroyed gym then he spotted someone watching him "You, if you wanna fight you'd better wait until tomorow"

"Aww man! My first gym battle and i lost!" Zak said with a disapointing tone "I will have to think off a new strategy, i'll go back to the gym and i will watch the next battle" Zak made his way to the gym again only seeing someone looking like he was really tough, someone... With a part of a Sableye hat on his head "Erm, hello? Are you a trainer?" Zak asked waiting for a response.

"Uh, yeah i'm Zak... Zak Orgame, you are gonna challenge the gym?" Zak asked excitingly "Can i see your Pokemon? I'll show you mine!" Zangoose came running towards Zak "This is my Zangoose, he won big time against that Gible!" Zak took a Pokebal out of his pockets that had a bleu color "Pikachu! Come out!"

OOC:When i finish the finals here and i go to the first gym do i what for sabli to finish his battle and Can i make Scyther Lv 6 or 7 after the tournament.

The semifinals was about to begin.The trainers left were Omar,Alexis,Zin,And Blaze.The first match was Blaze Vs Zin.The two trainers battled hard but Zin won.As for Blaze he got to pick one of the items he picked Exp.Share since he came Fourth.The next Battle was Omar vs Alexis.Alexis Started first"Lets go Treeko."Omar looks at Treeko With a Worried Face. The Treeko Was shining for some reason he didnt know why."Why is your Treeko Shining."Omar questioning.Alexis Answered "He is a Rare Shiny pokemon.' Omar understood than you threw a pokeball "Go Scyther Show them what you got.". Alexis Started "Go Treeko use Leer." The Leer worked on Scyther his defense lowered.Omar than Attacked"Go Scyther you use Quick attack." Scyther moved fast but Treeko Was much faster. "Good Job Treeko!"Alexis Shouted. 'Treeko keep using Leer until his Defense is really low." Omar was thinking hard on how to Win , but Scyther Defenses were become way to weak and Scyther was slower than Treeko so he couldnt dodge it. Omar thought of an idea. "Scyther use Focus energy until the Leer is down." The Treeko and Alexis got confused but then Alexis Said"Go treeko know use a Pound attack."Treeko ran up to Scyther and Scyther used A full head on Quick attack. The attack hit both pokemon but Scythers power was still more stronger. Omar won the match Alexis got 6 pokeballs for being in third place. The finals was about to begin It was Zin Vs Omar winner gets 5000 dollars and loser gets a old rod or Bike. Either way Omar would win the bike from the shop owner or Win this one her. Omar was Ready for Tommorrow.

"well, i have a few... GO sableye, Go Minum, Go viper!" the three pokemon came out, expecting a battle, but they saw that were befriending people instead. "these are mine, and yuo have nice trained pokemon too. by the way, do you have any strategies for beating this guy?" he wondered how he would pull his strategy off...

Corinne strolled leasurly through the town, wondering what to do next. Maybe she should go to the gym? Sure, she wasn't even close to ready, but maybe she could watch a match or two to size the guy up. And maybe, just maybe, it would get Bulbasaur pumped up enough to get motivated.

So, she made her way over to the gym. Outside it stood two others, one with a Zangoose and another with a Sableye. She nearly walked right past them, but decided to make a stop insted. "Hi," she greeted. "Are you fighting the gym leader soon?"

Name: Max Okami

Appearance:AceTrainer.png

Bio: Max is a headstrong boy who has wanted to become a trainer for years. He believes that with friends and Pokémon, you can accomplish anything and pass any obstacle.

Town of origin: Glacies Town.

Starting Pokémon: Torchic, Level 5. Torchic.png

Max Okami woke up, yawned, and fell out of bed. Groaning, he stood up, nursing his arm, for he slept in a bunk. He showered, and only then did he remember. "I'm 16 today!", he shouted, grinning happily. His 9 year old brother, Ben, walked out of his room and into Max's. "Happy B-Day bro!" he said. "Thanks, but I gotta hurry. I need to get out before 9!" Max replied. Then, his parents walked in, holding a large box in their hands. "Happy Birthday!" they laughed. "For me? Thanks! I wonder what it could be? he said, as he tore of the paper. "Aah, a cardboard box...what's this? It opens?", but just as he said this the box burst into flames! "Waaah!" Max dropped the box and stepped back. "Don't worry, it's only a Torchic." his Mum said, as a small, orange, chick-like Pokémon tottered out of the box. "Wow! A Pokémon! Thank you so much!" Max cried, hugging both of them. "Alright, off I go!"

2 hours later, Max arrived at Gorin city. "Woah!" he said, surprised at the size of the place. Then he saw two Trainers, one petting a Bulbasuar. He ran over to them, shouting, "Hi!"

"As soon as I beat this gym, you can have it," Corinne grunted. "He hates me, anyway. I've been aiming to trade him for a while. I'm Corinne."

Bulbasaur, not even noticing Zak, smirked at the Zangoose, trying to provoke him. Magby stayed near her leg, keeping an eye on the grass pokemon. He always meant trouble.

Corinne turned around, watching as another trainer approached. Something about him just screamed cocky. "Uh, hey," she greeted.

He shook it. "Urmm, not yet... I have to train my Pokémon first." he said as he tossed out Torchic's Pokéball. The Pokémon looked up at Corrine and gave a warm look. "I just got him for my Birthday. And, umm... how do you catch Pokémon? Sorry, I'm just a beginner."

"Alright, here's how you do it," Corinne took out a pokeball. "You have to battle the pokemon you want to catch until it's weak, then you throw a pokeball at it. Hopefully it'll catch it. But I'm no expert, seeing as I've only done it once before." She kneeled down and petted the Torchic. "This guy looks like he only hatched a week ago. Where'd your mom get him?"

"Alright, Corinne enough of the chitty chat! Whose gonna take on the Gym Leader?" Zak asked while looking into the two their eyes "I hope it's not you who's gonna fight me! You're still too weak" A voice said, it seems to come out of the Gym, then Gio came out "I am Gio, the Gym leader, anyone up for a fight?"

The finals were finally here the battle between Omar And Zin they battled each other To their max Scyther and Zin's Bulbasuar. Both pokemon where tired but in the end Bulbasaur was a little stronger. Omar Was not that dissapointed in the result and he took the bike.He was really happy before the ceremony started Omar left in a hurry.He went to the shop owner and told him"I won and now i am going to the gym but thanx for helping to get me stronger." Omar took his bike and rode on it until he got to the Gorin City. Omar arrived aand he went to Heal Scyther and mudkip. When he did that he found out that Scyther went to level 7. Omar finallly got to the Gym when he saw 5 trainers. The first one was a trainer with a Sablye mask and a Sableye.The other trainer had a torchic and he looked like he just started as a trainer.He Then saw the other four one Girl trainer with a magby and Bulbasaur and a Trainer with A zangoose which looked pretty strong. The last trainer he saw looked like the gym leader but Omar saw that the boy with the sableye and the gym leader were going to fight first. He went up to them all and said"Hi You guys going to battle the Gym leader."

Scyther is now Lv 7

"get in line, everyone is here to verse him." this was getting absurd with the number of trainers here. Sabli just wanted to beat the gym leader and get out of the gym without hesitation. it was just getting to the point of madness. he wasn't the type to have loads of friends by him. one or two is fine enough, if you have to...

"get in line' date=' everyone is here to verse him." this was getting absurd with the number of trainers here. Sabli just wanted to beat the gym leader and get out of the gym without hesitation. it was just getting to the point of madness. he wasn't the type to have loads of friends by him. one or two is fine enough, if you [i']have[/i] to...

Omar replyed to the trainer"I am not here to battle yet this trainer is way stronger than me i need at least three pokemon anyway i only have two.Anyway my name is Omar. How about you trainers what are your names.

"Just call me Sabli. as for my pokemon i have my seviper' date=' my sableye, and my minum. you?"

[/quote']

Ooc:Sorry i posted so late

"My pokemon are a Scyther lv 7 and a mUDkip lv 3 they need a lot more training i think i will train with the trainers in this city until my two pokemon come to level 8 or 10 at least and how about you what levels are your pokemon." Omar asking Sabli

Archived