Pkmn: Ruba region (Only for Pokemon Village members) LOCK!

Wuu.

"Just call me Sabli. as for my pokemon i have my seviper' date=' my sableye, and my minum. you?"

[/quote']

Ooc:Sorry i posted so late

"My pokemon are a Scyther lv 7 and a mUDkip lv 3 they need a lot more training i think i will train with the trainers in this city until my two pokemon come to level 8 or 10 at least and how about you what levels are your pokemon." Omar asking Sabli

"My sableye is level 7, seviper level 6, and minum level 7."

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My sableye is level 7, seviper level 6, and minum level 7."

Ooc:What is the phones they use for pokemon

Those pokemon look well trained i will become a good trainer like you anyway want to be friends here is my Pokemon cell phone number can i have yours so we can keep in touch."Omar trying to get ready to leave

OOC: I think they use their poketch... But I'm not sure.

"Finally, a battle," Corinne sighed with relief. Now she could study the guy. "Is it okay if I watch?" She returned her pokemon just as Bulbasaur was trying to wiggle from Zak's hold. This would be good, but she didn't want a bulbasaur with anger management issues messing it up.

As they walked into the Gym, Max said to Corinne, "I don't know where, but the box said something like 'Prof. Hasil's Pokémon Reserve'. Maybe it's a place to catch Pokémon... and thanks for the help. Trouble is, I haven't any Pokéballs...". As he said this, however, his arms dropped to his side, and he felt something in his pocket. He checked, and was surprised to find a package inside. "From Ben" he read aloud. "My brother." He took of the paper, and found 5 Pokéballs and 2 Pokétch's inside. "Whoa!" he gasped. "Well, this is great! Since I only need one, you can have the other, Corrine." He handed it to her and smiled. "Friends?"

OOC: In love with who? Corinne? If yes, I approve! ^_^ If not... Well, forget what I said.

The late stuff:

"Oh sure, you can have it," Corinne shrugged, holding up her wrist where a green Poketch was strapped. "I've got one already, but thanks for the offer."

The current stuff:

"You know, I'm going back to the route," she decided. "I haven't trained my pokemon in a while." So, about ten minutes later, she was back in the woods with her Magby by her side. They watched as an adult Poochyana sniffed through the tall grass. A perfect subject.

"Alright, Magby, when I say go, charge it with a tackle. If it tries to get away, hit it with a smokescreen, got it?" she instructed in a hushed voice.

"Magby mag," he agreed, nodding.

"Go!"

Magby lept forward and slammed into the unsuspecting pokemon, knocking it off balance. Then, leaping back to gain some distance, Magby perpaired for another asult. But the Poochyana struck first, charging forward with a tackle of it's own. Desprate, Corinne tossed a rock at it's head. Direct hit. Sure, it stopped it, but only making it angrier.

The Poochyana lunged at her, but Magby spewed out a smokescreen just in time. All she could do was duck and wait until the smog cleared, but at least the Poochyana missed her. When she could finally see, she looked behind her to learn that the Poochyana had slammed headfirst into a tree, knocking it out. Well, that was lucky.

Magby is now level 4!

Ooc: I didn't chicken out! If you don't mind, I DO have the power to delete that +Rep I gave you, mooth...

Also: I iz also interested!

IC: After strapping on the Pokétch, Max followed Corinne and Zak down the route, saying "Can I come?" but not really caring about the answer. After seeing the Poochyena incident, he looked around and saw a small, metal creature trotting across the path. He remembered seeing one once, and recalled it was called an Aron. He followed it to a cave, and only then did it spot him and growl. Tossing out Torchic's Pokéball, he cried, "Attack with Peck!". Torchic ran forward, but the Aron curled up and squealed. "Wait!" Max stopped a puzzled Torchic. "I don't think it wants to fight...".The Aron smiled and nuzzled a Pokéball. "He wants to come with us, Torchic!" Max laughed, as he opened the Pokéball.

Caught Aron, LV 5!Aron.png

Back in the forest, Max was tickling Aron when he heard Corrine and Zak. Wondering if they were going to battle, he was about to leave when something gave a huge roar from the cave. He turned to see a huge, snakelike creature emerge from the shadows. It was at least 25 feet long, and it had a large horn on it's head. "Return!" Max shouted as he threw his Pokéballs at Torchic and Aron. Leaping behind a rock, Max quickly took out a large book of Pokémon. Once he found the picture he read:

Onix.png

Onix

Rock Pokémon

A snakelike Pokémon that is often mistaken for a pile of boulders. Very aggressive and protective, they are difficult to capture, but easy to train.

"Hmmm... guess I'll have to fight it!" he thought. "Your going down! Aron, come out!" he said, tossing the Pokéball. The small Pokémon growled. "Aron! Attack with Headbutt!". It charged towards Onix and leaped up, smashing into it's face. The large serpent, enraged, swung it's tail, but Aron jumped over it with ease. "Now! Use Metal Claw!", but this time Onix was ready. It dodged Aron's attack, and countered with a Rock Throw. "Aron!" cried Max as the small Pokémon fell to the ground. "Come back! Your up, Torchic! Ember!". A stream of flames burst from Torchic's beak, and the Onix was scorched. It swung around, then fell to the ground, defeated. Max threw a Pokéball, and it enveloped Onix in a red glow, sucking it in. The Pokéball beeped to confirm the capture. "Yes!" laughed Max, delighted. "Wait 'till I show the others!"

Caught Onix, LV 6! Onix.png

Torchic is now LV 6! Torchic.png

If it's ok, I'll join.

Name: Raymond Tailor

Appearance: Raymond.png (Flavour did this for me)

Bio: Raymond is a jolly teen filled with confidence. He loves Pokémon of all types and natures and is always willing to make a friend.

Town of Origin: Glacies Town

Starting Pokémon: Totodile, LV5.

OoC: Dguy 98, I hope you get in!

kingduel1: I know, sorry. I just want to get some to start of. And I'm not new! I started before you.

IC: Max hurried back to the Pokémon Center, thinking, "These guys must be tired... better heal them quick.". Once he got there, he placed the Pokéballs on the counter and the nurse healed them. "Umm... excuse me, but is there any place made to train Pokémon in the city?" asked Max. "Indeed there is", said the nurse. "Past the Gym, just turn left and this cities Battle Arena is straight ahead.". "Thanks!" Max cried as he ran out the door.

Later, Max arrived at the Arena. He was surprised to find no crowd gathered outside as he had expected. He walked in, confused, but then he saw why. Around the stadium, nearly 500 people were cheering as a huge Pokémon battle went on. A huge Pokémon that looked similair to Onix was thrashing it's opponent, a Rapidash, into the wall. Max, amazed, quickly took a seat to watch in comfort. An announcer's voice blared, "WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S OVER FOR RAPIDASH, STEELIX ISN'T HOLDING BACK!". As he said this, Steelix reared up, and SMASH! Rapidash was sent flying. "IT'S A KNOCKOUT!". The crowd screamed and roared, and Steelix's trainer waved. As he called the mighty Pokémon back, he walked back, behind the stage.

Max went down to the trainer then, but too many crazed fans were harassing him, so he decided to look around. After some exploration, he found a small group of arenas in the back. Some new trainers were battling, but Max sat in a corner and took out his Pokémon book. Once found Steelix, he read:

Steelix.png

Steelix

Steel Pokémon

Evolution of Onix

A very rare and even more aggresive Pokémon, Steelix are often found terrorizing other Pokémon and sometimes people. They travel underground at up to 60 mph.

"Wow, Steelix..." Max murmured. Suddenly, a voice laughed, "Looking up my Pokémon, eh?". Max looked up to see the trainer from the stadium looking down at him. "Uh, oh, yeah..." Max stuttered. The trainer laughed again. "Well, what's your name?" he asked. "Max. Max Okami" he replied. "I came here to train, but I saw your match and... well, I was very interested in Steelix. Turns out my Onix might evolve into one..." he stopped. "Well, I better get training. Hope to see you again!". The trainer smiled and walked off. Max, now with renewed spirit, called, "So, who wants a match?"

Archived