SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shiek: "It is a ghost town. But there are ghosts here. Unrested souls from the Battle of Ages... watch out for them. They are only seen with the Eyes of Fantasy. Their human forms are only seen with the Eyes of Time. But don't worry about that. In order to see your friends, you must wear the Eyes of Time and one in a different time must wear them too. Then they can see you."

Dust emerged, and Shiek took this chance to escape.

~Meanwhile~

Zelda comes running out of a crowd towards the rest of the group, screaming so that they could hear over the babbling people.

Zelda: "Guys! I found you! Finally! I need to tell you something. I've talked with some people, and found out we are in the past. They say a war is about to start, and it's in this city. The ruler doesn't agree with this, but his Advisors do, and the Advisors rule over the ruler in war. We have to convince them to stop this war!"

(~How can Zelda/Shiek be in two places, in fact, two times at once? Is it a secret power? Or maybe Zelda and Shiek are really two different people... I'll leave it to you to find out.~)

Yata then asked Captain Falcon "Why in the Heck do you keep calling me Yoda? I swear It makes me feel like i'm in Star Wars or Something, It's Yata, Not Yoda, Call me Yoda again and I'll Falcon Punch you in the Face" Yata then Walked around in the City, Looking around, It looked Old, But Recently Made, At which Yata Looked at the Brick houses and whatnot......

Yata Then Looked at His watch, and said "Gee, I'm now starting to hate that son of a-" at which a Voice said in Yata's Head "I'd rather not let your temper get thrown around by a tyrannic mod" at which Yata Thought "Yea, but by his rules, we cannot stray from ANY RP that we were introduced in" at which The Voice said "Me and quite a few people are hating this too and are trying to fight it, Mainly, I'm trying to compromise" at which Yata thought "Maybe.... But lets see what the others can do to adjust....."

(> Try what i'm doing Tpopoli <)

Archived