SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

Captain Falcon talked to a random guy walking on the street

"Hey you! Where are we exactly? Can you talk? Why dont you talk!? Wait you.....FAAAAALCOOON-

(WiiOmi:Stop it, you dumbass)"

C.Falcon stopped charging his punch and listened to the guy on the street.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(~The burden's on you. Don't worry about anything, you will find it eventually. In fact, someone in this RP already has one of the keys, but they don't even know it. Oh, and you can answer your own questions... I don't really care.~)

Golden Light: "I told you for the 5th time, you don't look fat in the dress. You look the same. Maybe you should choose a dress that has no relavence to your old dress, then we'll talk about your appearance. For example, Peach has already tried an Apple dress, an Orange dress, a Grape dress, a Pinapple dress, and a Mango dress. You stick with the same design and shape, all you change is the color."

Zelda: "Fine, you don't have to lecture about it. Why don't you try something?"

Golden Light: "I like my clothing. And they don't have anything my size on Earth. That reminds me, why did you make me lead the group here?"

Zelda: "Time cannot seperate the evil that spreads. Distant City is a place were even the dead walk the streets with lives of their own..."

(~HINT: I'll give you the real name of the city: Moodsselemit. Think hard on that name, and what makes it so special. If you find the fault in the name, you will learn why this place is so special. Oh, and I migrated the Hotel to the middle of Distant City, so you are still able to enter and exit the hotel as you please.~)

(> Timelessdoom, and I'm not Dyslexic <)

Yata then Replied "Really now!? You are capable of Reading Backwards." then Realized what this is. "Ouch..... Name's gotta hurt.... Big time....." Then Yata started Reading the Hearts of Others, and said "'Gee.... the King's an Idiot...' Why did i know that in the first place?"

[spoiler=Ignore this, those who despise history]

(~These people are very old. They were given what they thought of as a gift, but instead was a burden. A stone trapped them in time, and they would not age, die, or get ill of sickness. They were almost immortal. Then the king came around, and every Friday the 13, he would take all of their food, money, clothing, everything they had, and bury it under the ground. The citizens weren't allowed to eat, drink, or do any other human activity. They had to wait until next Friday the 13 to start living life again, but they had to start all over again from nothing. Very brutal, but the people called this a sacrifice to the ancient god that gave them immortality, and they pleaded every day that this curse will be broken. They did go into war, but with the Subspace Army. They lost, and Tabuu took their stone. He broke it, and they all died. They now live as ghosts. But that's history, and no one likes history.~)

Yata then said "Gee, Elitists are so happy about the stupid Advanced clause, it is going to cause a Banhammer War, and it is the last thing that we all want..... Flandre.... Help us all!"

(> I'm Trying Yata, I already got a few rallied.... <)

Yata the looked around and Found the King's Castle, at which he walked towards it.......

Yata then Said "I come from the world of Death Whisper, a Very powerful RP that involves a Disease that Causes one to have Psychokinesis and gives one a weapon made of the disease itself, But it would kill you in 9 years unless you had a specific strain. I was a Powerful King and the Heir of Transcendance, Until my own son, Ryko, Killed me, and took my inheritance, Claimming that it would stop the disease. but he was wrong indeed, In order to eradicate the Disease, you have to fight a Demi-god in the deepest hell of the end, Hiridios." at which Yata still walked toward the Castle......

"wow. we come from an Island called Nowhere islands. In the forest there these giant monsters called Dragos that usually friendly. But one night on the way back from the mountains our mom was killed by one and most people went missing. Claus left to find mom and never came back. It was a very non advanced place. we made everything. There are no what you Call Televisions or Radio on our island." Lucas said

(~My advice is to just follow on with the Advanced Clause. I too believe that this is gonna cause a war that involves many getting banned, but if something does start, I'm going back to the Realistic Section. I know, cowardliness, but its better then getting stuck in a war... Most people are trying to stop this, but even we might not be able to... But lets not talk about this here. He might be watching...~)

The Castle was very un-bright and un-friendly. It was designed just as thouse in the Middle Ages, so it was made for protection, not comfortability. The castle was obviously surrounded by a moat, but the drawbridge was down. Nothing looked wrong, it was just a normal castle.

Yata went into the castle, but he was also hesitant. he said after a While "Flandre, I'm starting to get nervous.....". at which a Voice rang in Yata's Mind "hmmm..... Really.... I already got a club up so you talk about your worries in peace....". Yata Looked around in the castle and was lost already......

Captain Falcon slowly did his first steps into the castle and noticed how old everything looked. Dust was whirled up by his feet and he looked for something to go to.

"OK, this is just mucky....what exactly are we going to do here?"

Archived