Lock it. Necro Bump'd.

Sparta™

the US's hate for Asian people is also what contributed to their different actions in WWII later on you know

It was mostly the Japanese they were angry at. For a lot of reasons.

Yeah well I was referring to before the war even began

You mean when Japan was capturing islands from neighboring countries or when they bombe Pearl Harbor?

America has been racist to Asian immigrants for quite a while before WWII. Wouldn't go as far as to say all of America hated Asia though. Definitely changed a bit when Japan attacked.

Actually I thought the US had severe racism for virtually ALL of Asia for decades by then

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the US's hate for Asian people is also what contributed to their different actions in WWII later on you know

You mean when Japan was capturing islands from neighboring countries or when they bombe Pearl Harbor?

America has been racist to Asian immigrants for quite a while before WWII. Wouldn't go as far as to say all of America hated Asia though. Definitely changed a bit when Japan attacked.

Actually I thought the US had severe racism for virtually ALL of Asia for decades by then

Tell me about it! They can't even tell a Chinese, Korean or Japanese apart.

Note: All those 3 races are too different from one another, but Americans keep mixing them up for the other.

Tell me about it! They can't even tell a Chinese' date=' Korean or Japanese apart.

Note: All those 3 races are too different from one another, but Americans keep mixing them up for the other.

[/quote']

it wasn't until during the war that American soldiers tried to distinguish the difference

but all they wrote down was from their looks you'd be able to tell who is bloodsucking and who is not. To that end the American soldiers still felt all 3 races (and to some extent Filipino) all looked exactly the same (was among the lines in Rush Hour 2 too)

Tell me about it! They can't even tell a Chinese' date=' Korean or Japanese apart.

[/quote']

it wasn't until during the war that American soldiers tried to distinguish the difference

but all they wrote down was from their looks you'd be able to tell who is bloodsucking and who is not. To that end the American soldiers still felt all 3 races (and to some extent Filipino) all looked exactly the same (was among the lines in Rush Hour 2 too)

But then again, Asians can't really tell much difference between Americans, British, French, German or Russian. But at least we still can tell some distinctive qualities of each race.

[/quote']

But then again, Asians can't really tell much difference between Americans, British, French, German or Russian. But at least we still can tell some distinctive qualities of each race.

The accent certainly is among them, a contrast the Americans seeing the accents of all 3 races as the same

No wonder why the Americans are like the most hated race on the planet...

How right you are. Our personality (highly stressed back then, still is now but at least a little tuned down) is that because we're all powerful, we can determine what is right and what is wrong, even if we don't have the slightest clue on the subject and its people

How right you are. Our personality (highly stressed back then' date=' still is now but at least a little tuned down) is that because we're all powerful, we can determine what is right and what is wrong, even if we don't have the slightest clue on the subject and its people

[/quote']

If there are more Americans like you, maybe your country will still have hope for the future.

How right you are. Our personality (highly stressed back then' date=' still is now but at least a little tuned down) is that because we're all powerful, we can determine what is right and what is wrong, even if we don't have the slightest clue on the subject and its people

[/quote']

If there are more Americans like you, maybe your country will still have hope for the future.

yeah well look at it this way, this country has come a long way in the attitude towards different people.

Back in WWII, most of the American public feel that Japan should cease to exist as a nation upon defeat, and most felt every Japanese (Japanese American included) had to be slaughtered, otherwise we'd get attacked by them again.

You don't see that with the Middle East

[/quote']

yeah well look at it this way, this country has come a long way in the attitude towards different people.

Back in WWII, most of the American public feel that Japan should cease to exist as a nation upon defeat, and most felt every Japanese (Japanese American included) had to be slaughtered, otherwise we'd get attacked by them again.

You don't see that with the Middle East

And yet after WWII, the US government was bent on protecting the Japanese from Communism at all costs & protect the Imperial Family from war crime prosecutions.

well that's more like the US government wanting to contain communism from spreading through Asia (among the reasons why we had to interfere with the Vietnam war)

Not ot mention their backing of South Korea in the Korean War, telling the British to stop communism in its Asian colonies & aiding Kuomingtang while they were in Taiwan.

well that's more like the US government wanting to contain communism from spreading through Asia (among the reasons why we had to interfere with the Vietnam war)

Not ot mention their backing of South Korea in the Korean War' date=' telling the British to stop communism in its Asian colonies & aiding Kuomingtang while they were in Taiwan.

[/quote']

Yeah we tried to get Taiwan as an independent nation, if you recall

[/quote']

"American" is not a race. Native American is, though.

Actually, most of America isn't a rabid racist mob. America is stereotyped, just like every other major country in the world.

I never said it is' date=' but it's far too naive on way too many matters

[/quote']

Not so much naive, as ignorant and uncaring.

yeah, and when time comes you HAVE to step in, you just BS some things up to make it all better when in reality it doesn't

I'm pretty sure America has a fairly good record of stepping up to the challenge.

As a handy example, lets look at WWII.

Sorry if this is the wrong section' date=' I never actually posted here before. ^_^

We have all of the middle east at each others throats, and not so long ago, when John F Kennedy was president, we were close to a war with Cuba and Russia through nuclears missles, which then Kennedy made the Navy Seals, and negotiated with Russia. We took down our missles at them in Turkey, and they didn't nuke us (which they wouldn't have in the first place). They [b']mostly[/b] still hate us, and they're right beside the middle east. I'm scared to death that Russia will side and Negotiate with terrorists and countries that hate us in the middle east and nuke us to death, or it could lead to a more probable story. Then again, we could have the same incident that happened when JFK was president. Since Obama wants "change" and he wants to withdraw from Iraq, the same incident could happen and the Russians could negotiate with Obama and say "we won't attack if you take the nuclears in America down." And then we take them down, and they bomb us with everything they got. By then, we'll send in the military, and lose WWIII, falling down on our knees to the middle east and Russia. The only way we can possibly win is ask for help, and that still probably doesn't change that fact. The war on terror is about stopping terrorists, and I think it's leading to maybe even Armageddon in some way.

P.S. Anybody from the middle east or Russia, I'm not insulting you in any way, I'm scared at the possibility we could be conquered by a country that isn't the exact same and doesn't have more freedoms than us, and I'm not insulting you, I'm just scared of what you can do.

-lol "War on Terror" = "War on Countries with a nice supply of Oil which can be converted into dolla".

-US Government staged 9/11 and blamed it on the Middle East so they could bomb it for oil, there's actually proof of this, Jet fuel doesn't burn at high enough temperatures to melt steel, and explosives were planted at the tower's base.

-Obama is doing the right thing by withdrawing from the Iraq war, it's not an oil mine, it's a country.

-US isn't at war with Russia, Russia wouldn't threaten to attack in the first place because US has more nukes and a much better army.

Sorry if this is the wrong section' date=' I never actually posted here before. ^_^

We have all of the middle east at each others throats, and not so long ago, when John F Kennedy was president, we were close to a war with Cuba and Russia through nuclears missles, which then Kennedy made the Navy Seals, and negotiated with Russia. We took down our missles at them in Turkey, and they didn't nuke us (which they wouldn't have in the first place). They [b']mostly[/b] still hate us, and they're right beside the middle east. I'm scared to death that Russia will side and Negotiate with terrorists and countries that hate us in the middle east and nuke us to death, or it could lead to a more probable story. Then again, we could have the same incident that happened when JFK was president. Since Obama wants "change" and he wants to withdraw from Iraq, the same incident could happen and the Russians could negotiate with Obama and say "we won't attack if you take the nuclears in America down." And then we take them down, and they bomb us with everything they got. By then, we'll send in the military, and lose WWIII, falling down on our knees to the middle east and Russia. The only way we can possibly win is ask for help, and that still probably doesn't change that fact. The war on terror is about stopping terrorists, and I think it's leading to maybe even Armageddon in some way.

P.S. Anybody from the middle east or Russia, I'm not insulting you in any way, I'm scared at the possibility we could be conquered by a country that isn't the exact same and doesn't have more freedoms than us, and I'm not insulting you, I'm just scared of what you can do.

loooooooooooooooooooooool

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Oh my god, thanks for the stupid post mate. I needed something dumb to lighten me up.

this is..............STUPID.

If Russia would attack it would be cast away from the UN' date=' and have the whole NATO against it.

There is no way Russia alone could win the war against the most powerful alliance.

They wouldn't take the chance.

Plus a war between Russia and USA, and Europe becoming neutral would be very proffitable to Europe.

But yet again, there is no reason that Russia makes treatys with terrorists. The whole world would be against it.

[/quote']

lol UN.

ITT:12yearoldsthinktheyknowshitaboutpolitics.

you're not serious, right?

what would Russia want with a country that is going to lose this war, which is not WWIII. Russia will not try anything unless they get something in return. countries don't attack for revenge, especially with the strongest military country in existence. Russia is not that stupid.

you're not serious' date=' right?

what would Russia want with a country that is going to lose this war, which is not WWIII. Russia will not try anything unless they get something in return. countries don't attack for revenge, especially with the strongest military country in existence. Russia is not that stupid.

[/quote']

XD

The OP is though.

or at least, very very confused on how the world works.

• 1 month later...

ha WWIII:The Allieds: USA, Canada, Mexico, Israel, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Ireland, Iceland, Germany, Ukraine, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Vatican City, Finland, Belgium, Egypt, Libya, Guinea, New Zealand, Samoa, and Solomon Islands

The Axis Powers: The whole of Asia, The Middle East with out Israel, West Bank and Gaza, Brazil, Chile, South Africa, Sudan, Guinea, Cuba, Haiti, Italy

Other: Venezuela, Ecuador, Colombia, Uruguay, South Africa, Central African Republic, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Niger, Nigeria, Chad, Liberia, Uganda, Greece, Hungary

there is my WWIII match up

Archived